Pages:
Author

Topic: ✪ Unattainium ✪ RANDOM Rewards ✪ Fastest Coin ✪ Batch 2 Pre-Orders MUCH CHEAPER - page 17. (Read 54559 times)

Activity: 656
Merit: 500
Don't Trust Words
R.I.P.[/size

Stopped move to change block rewards.... no support... where is Bittrex? Without Bittrex no market, and i believe what we see on c-cex says enough, even when you can double your coins with some giveaways that were running on twitter, it still drops hard. Without something new we can say, bye bye.

New enough ? http://www.unattainium.org/shop.html
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
R.I.P.

Stopped move to change block rewards.... no support... where is Bittrex? Without Bittrex no market, and i believe what we see on c-cex says enough, even when you can double your coins with some giveaways that were running on twitter, it still drops hard. Without something new we can say, bye bye.
Activity: 616
Merit: 526
When is the dumping going to stop?
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Activity: 644
it is really stupid to ask c-cex mod to ban any one questioning this coin.

very bad
hey mate.they werent questioning anything .they were spreading FuD for days.they have not once asked any serious questions.all they have done is carrying on like children.everyone on cex were glad they were banned.
Activity: 338
Merit: 250
somebody is accumulating UNAT .. get some while it's cheap
legendary
Activity: 1330
it is really stupid to ask c-cex mod to ban any one questioning this coin.

very bad
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
Well the shop looks nice amongst all the fud today
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I think getting on Bittrex will be the least of our news soon   Cool
Activity: 512
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
rumor's haunting that unat will hit bittrex next monday, any comments dev?
lol. Blocktime down to 8 seconds from 2,5 hours. You like being extreme, right? Cheesy

And reward from 200 to 0.16  Wink

which doesn't make a diffference, does it? Coin output stays the same if i am not wrong.

Correct. The ratio of coinsperday:minutes remains unchanged
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
lol. Blocktime down to 8 seconds from 2,5 hours. You like being extreme, right? Cheesy

which doesn't make a diffference, does it? Coin output stays the same if i am not wrong.

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
i really thought the diff would stay up a bit higher.i dont understand how it can keep dropping under 100000 with the hashing power constantly on it.

We are nowhere near the 1920 per day planned. If anything, difficulty is staying too high for the planned mining

We are getting way less mined per day than the 1920 expected

Since Tuesday evening we have only mined 24,000 blocks @ 0.16 = 3840 coins / 3 = 1280 per day

BTCBTC
DoubleDD

i really thought the diff would stay up a bit higher.i dont understand how it can keep dropping under 100000 with the hashing power constantly on it.

We are nowhere near the 1920 per day planned. If anything, difficulty is staying too high for the planned mining

We are getting way less mined per day than the 1920 expected
Activity: 644
legendary
Activity: 952
I've just tried mining UNAT and in about 1 hr I've managed to get almost 1 UNAT. I only have 540 GH/s of mining power so that seems like a lot to get for such a short period of time mining.  I think there may well be an issue with the difficulty.
legendary
Activity: 952
http://www.unattainium.org/shop.html -

Please do not expect any of these orders to be filled
This is a beta test of individual items in the shop
Any funds sent will be considered donations

You know someone has or will try if it has to have a disclaimer Smiley
'

Nobody has yet

Any idea when it will go live?  Also will the price stay at 100 UNAT? If you keep the price at 100 UNAT that could help bring the UNAT price back up again as people try to nab themselves a bargain for an ASIC using UNAT.
http://www.unattainium.org/shop.html -

Please do not expect any of these orders to be filled
This is a beta test of individual items in the shop
Any funds sent will be considered donations

You know someone has or will try if it has to have a disclaimer Smiley
'

Nobody has yet
Pages:
Jump to: