Pages:
Author

Topic: ✪ Unattainium ✪ RANDOM Rewards ✪ Fastest Coin ✪ Batch 2 Pre-Orders MUCH CHEAPER - page 2. (Read 54559 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
my wallet sucks at 2hr at block 38  Sad Embarrassed
Activity: 656
Merit: 500
Don't Trust Words
As long you keep the thread Bitspender free!  Tongue Tongue Tongue
Activity: 268
Merit: 250
New dev takeover underway.Official announcement will follow.Getting a fresh start in a weeks time tbh.Our priorities are,

#1.Get a new chain and go for coinswap i.e for 1 unat= 1 new unat.
#2.A name change
#3.An interesting new idea to be announced after everything is ready.
#4.Multialgo mining.The reward system will be the same.Block time will be 30sec or 60 sec.

Welcome you all in #unat chan in freenode.We want a new name for this coin.We want your valuable suggestion.Lets build this coin.Come on guys.

Thank you.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
http://unattainium.org/WindowsFiles.rar

I need this file,
The wallet and could not be updated,
I hope to provide download.
Thank you.
legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1126
Activity: 296
Can someone share some nodes?  "No block source available"

Try to add the address of my pool: 188.226.155.94
Activity: 332
@CollinCrypto [GAM]
Can someone share some nodes?  "No block source available"
Activity: 452
Activity: 656
Don't Trust Words
What is the status at this time for Unat??
Activity: 518
Merit: 501
Do they still need deposits to help test the fix they made at bittrex?
legendary
deposit work fine on my side! it got 24 of 60 confirmations

yup, finially came in.
legendary
seems Bittrex re-enabled, but haven't seen a deposit reach it yet...
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
so it's just another scam? Grin
No.The funny thing is that its a good solid coin.Fast,good solid code.Its a great coin but was killed by a disagreement been certain parties.I think if this coin gets another good dev it will soar.The old dev knew what he was doing but the break down in communication brought this project to a sudden halt.

Disagreement is a polite way of saying it. It really was a witch hunt against him, I don´t wonder he got sick about that.

DEV is still connected on #UNAT IRC channel, so it should be easy to contact him, another different thing will be if he still wants to do anything about that. That´s the question.
Activity: 644
so it's just another scam? Grin
No.The funny thing is that its a good solid coin.Fast,good solid code.Its a great coin but was killed by a disagreement been certain parties.I think if this coin gets another good dev it will soar.The old dev knew what he was doing but the break down in communication brought this project to a sudden halt.
Activity: 512
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
Activity: 252
Merit: 120
i thought a team was taking over.Seems they are not real committed.I would of been all for MMXIV dev helping or taking over.Maybe he should just take over since new team dont seem to be doing much.

We really need a good team for development.

I was going to step in, but if there is even the slightest chance getting involved with this coin will bring the trolls to Maieuticoin, it's out of the question. Which it seems is what will end up happening. Most of the Unat "supporters" are doing far more harm than good
Activity: 882
i thought a team was taking over.Seems they are not real committed.I would of been all for MMXIV dev helping or taking over.Maybe he should just take over since new team dont seem to be doing much.

We really need a good team for development.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
cyptocurrency without any innovations is doomed to be dead,sooner or later.
Activity: 644
Activity: 518
Merit: 501
why the market is disabled on bittrex?

One of our security checks triggered.... is there still a dev team around for this?

thanks
richie@bittrex

I offered to help them, but was quickly run out of their "community." Shame to see a well coded coin go to waste

That would have been an awesome merger!
Pages:
Jump to: