Pages:
Author

Topic: ✪ Unattainium ✪ RANDOM Rewards ✪ Fastest Coin ✪ Batch 2 Pre-Orders MUCH CHEAPER - page 7. (Read 54559 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Dead coin? Next.

Devalued because of the dump, yes.  Dead coin, not by a long shot.  The coins' price was artificially high due to a few hoarders anyway, and now we are seeing the market equalize itself. My advice would be to buy up the cheap coins and hold on to the ones you've earned.  I would not take the advice of Pole_beater or Titspender, both have shown their true colors in the last day.  There are plenty of members of this community that have faith in the coin and will continue to mine, in spite of a few bad apples. I can't predict the future, and maybe I'm wrong, but I am not going anywhere.

What a moron you are.  There are people like you who will defend the dev to your own death while he is happily dumping shit in your face.  Enjoy your UNAT.

Maybe I am. Maybe I'm just a fucking retard.  I admit, I am new to the game, and there is still a lot for me to learn.  I'm not in it to get rich(at least not yet) and it's more fun than anything right now, on a psychological level, to observe and learn from your actions.  You and bitspenders aggressive behavior reveals a lot about your personality(ies). You could be the same person as far as I'm concerned.  

I try to learn something new from every situation, and my take from this is that I need to be more cautious around people like you.  Irrational behavior is your strongest trait.  It seems that you are trying to present yourselves as the good guys, when, in fact, you are the opposite.  Now you belittle the dev in order to gain credibility so that you can move to the next coin with your faithful minions, just so you can play the same game again.  Rinse and repeat.

Looks like Soul_eater_123 was right - I mean it never recovered, did it?
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Let's just stop fighting and focus on the coin please.

Would be a nice change of pace
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
Let's just stop fighting and focus on the coin please.
Activity: 656
Merit: 500
Don't Trust Words
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Hey friends,

I've been watching UNAT for awhile now, about a month or so.  I heard about it from @Bitspender and it seemed like a good buying opportunity.

I have since learned that @Bitspender is actually @Satoshi0.00000001 who I'm sure we all know online.  He is an absolute creep, one of the worst people on crypto.  I apologize for defending him here in the past; I did not know at the time that it was the same person.

But now I am sure that they are one in the same, and I think we should join forces to make sure this fuckup never disrupts this coin's potential again.

He is a low-life, bottom burner trader.  Please, let;s make sure that his other personality, Bitspender, gets anywhere in crypto.

All the best,

Johnny

Euh what?!
Activity: 16
Hey friends,

I've been watching UNAT for awhile now, about a month or so.  I heard about it from @Bitspender and it seemed like a good buying opportunity.

I have since learned that @Bitspender is actually @Satoshi0.00000001 who I'm sure we all know online.  He is an absolute creep, one of the worst people on crypto.  I apologize for defending him here in the past; I did not know at the time that it was the same person.

But now I am sure that they are one in the same, and I think we should join forces to make sure this fuckup never disrupts this coin's potential again.

He is a low-life, bottom burner trader.  Please, let;s make sure that his other personality, Bitspender, gets anywhere in crypto.

All the best,

Johnny
legendary
I'm warming to this coin again.  God knows we need something to mine with the dreadful profitability of BTC mining in these times.    

It's obvious the dev is committed to this and whilst I don't agree with all his decisions I think this could be a slow burner.  I would also love it if there was some way that Bitspender and the dev could resolve their differences for the coin.  

Dev let's put our differences behind us (and please don't take offence if I question things - it's what I do).  

Weren't you screaming for a community takeover and replacing the dev like...2 days ago?

How is that screaming.  Yes I had my differences with the developer.  Read what I have written before.  If you are angling for a fight find someone else.

Lol, no wonder he is ignoring you

He often does:)
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
I'm warming to this coin again.  God knows we need something to mine with the dreadful profitability of BTC mining in these times.    

It's obvious the dev is committed to this and whilst I don't agree with all his decisions I think this could be a slow burner.  I would also love it if there was some way that Bitspender and the dev could resolve their differences for the coin.  

Dev let's put our differences behind us (and please don't take offence if I question things - it's what I do).  

Weren't you screaming for a community takeover and replacing the dev like...2 days ago?

How is that screaming.  Yes I had my differences with the developer.  Read what I have written before.  If you are angling for a fight find someone else.

Lol, no wonder he is ignoring you
legendary

legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
I'm warming to this coin again.  God knows we need something to mine with the dreadful profitability of BTC mining in these times.   

It's obvious the dev is committed to this and whilst I don't agree with all his decisions I think this could be a slow burner.  I would also love it if there was some way that Bitspender and the dev could resolve their differences for the coin. 

legendary
Did anyone mange to compile a Mac version of the new wallet yet?
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 250
legendary
I'm warming to this coin again.  God knows we need something to mine with the dreadful profitability of BTC mining in these times.   

It's obvious the dev is committed to this and whilst I don't agree with all his decisions I think this could be a slow burner.  I would also love it if there was some way that Bitspender and the dev could resolve their differences for the coin. 

Fixed the ANN post up. Looks much nicer now  Cool
The winner is..............................................bergmann! Enjoy your 130 UNAT!!

Congrats! Please post your address in here so I can send them over. Posting it here will allow anyone the ability to double check that they were actually sent  Wink

Hooray! Investment more than doubled!

12BfcN1aHaYUGrdj9YLie48BJth51vqtS2

Congrats!

http://chainz.cryptoid.info/unat/tx.dws?212d15686e39ad8c541ae78db3758470aeb1abcf9e51f9c1797b778945a71e92.htm
Activity: 271
Merit: 250
The winner is..............................................bergmann! Enjoy your 130 UNAT!!

Congrats! Please post your address in here so I can send them over. Posting it here will allow anyone the ability to double check that they were actually sent  Wink

Hooray! Investment more than doubled!

12BfcN1aHaYUGrdj9YLie48BJth51vqtS2
Not too many buy orders left on exchanges, what's going on?  Huh  Sad

Anyone who sells at that price is surely selling for a loss. It costs more than that to mine them and they definitely didn't buy in lower than it is right now
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002
Not too many buy orders left on exchanges, what's going on?  Huh  Sad
Bergmann, don't you wanna just let those 170 rain to the last few of us on the thread Smiley

Congrats btw!

Next raffle is another lottery?

Yea, we'll do another winner-takes-all pot style lottery this week

I'll look into some other prizes for the 3rd week's raffle instead of just coins. Maybe some gift cards or something instead?
Pages:
Jump to: