Pages:
Author

Topic: ✪ Unattainium ✪ RANDOM Rewards ✪ Fastest Coin ✪ Batch 2 Pre-Orders MUCH CHEAPER - page 10. (Read 54559 times)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0
We are all allowed to have our opinions of course, but I can personally say that Bitspender has been nothing but awesome to me since I've known him.

From the very beginning, he believed in this coin.  If it wasn't for him, no one would even know about it.

UNAT is on the rise . . . that's all I care about!
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Bitspender is a shady character, hes a cancer on this coin.

He's now claiming on Twitter that price of store is going up 500%.

Before he had a raffle that he required ppl to buy .35 btc to enter and on the last day...that killer dump. He then deleted the post and ignored all ppl asking him about it.
I would definitely avoid his store and use the one from the dev(this should go without saying)
And now that he is getting all voice tress again id expect hes wanting to dump his remaining UNAT

All of a sudden today a jump today in market over 100% more than the coin is worth(based on dev store 500 UNAT= 0.66 BTC) with fat sells and tiny buys.
Then Bitspenders twitter erupts with chatter about UNAT.

Seems like hes ready to dump off rest....buy carefully

PS: the 500 UNAT= 0.66 BTC is about 0.0013 per UNAT

Its a shame he ever associated his name to this coin, because the dev is absolutely awesome and worked his ass off to make a very unique coin and Bitspender has done nothing but drag it down

You missed out this topic i think... https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/unattainium-and-why-dev-bans-me-and-deletes-my-posts-731852
Activity: 247
Merit: 250
Bitspender is a shady character, hes a cancer on this coin.

He's now claiming on Twitter that price of store is going up 500%.

Before he had a raffle that he required ppl to buy .35 btc to enter and on the last day...that killer dump. He then deleted the post and ignored all ppl asking him about it.
I would definitely avoid his store and use the one from the dev(this should go without saying)
And now that he is getting all voice tress again id expect hes wanting to dump his remaining UNAT

All of a sudden today a jump today in market over 100% more than the coin is worth(based on dev store 500 UNAT= 0.66 BTC) with fat sells and tiny buys.
Then Bitspenders twitter erupts with chatter about UNAT.

Seems like hes ready to dump off rest....buy carefully

PS: the 500 UNAT= 0.66 BTC is about 0.0013 per UNAT

Its a shame he ever associated his name to this coin, because the dev is absolutely awesome and worked his ass off to make a very unique coin and Bitspender has done nothing but drag it down

Activity: 602
This coin is really undervalued right now...I might buy some, just in case.

unat is up 530% now at bittrex... If you want some, hurry Cheesy
And to buy your sell orders. No thanks, I will just put some low buy...maybe some noob will sell cheap.
Activity: 658

unat is up 530% now at bittrex... If you want some, hurry Cheesy
Activity: 602
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
>>Unattainium Hardware Store Batch 1 Pre Orders - 500 UNAT Each (No Limit)

So, I just send off 500 UNAT for the purchase of a S3 Antminer. I'll be ready for the S3 Mid September.

Congrats on being the 1st person to post here about your purchase of your new AntMiner. 

BTCBTC
DoubleDD
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022
>>Unattainium Hardware Store Batch 1 Pre Orders - 500 UNAT Each (No Limit)

So, I just send off 500 UNAT for the purchase of a S3 Antminer. I'll be ready for the S3 Mid September.
Activity: 56
the p2pool has almost 20th/s now !!! join us for decentralization of the network Wink 99.236.215.227:9222
the p2pool switched over to the new fork flawlessly and is throwing out random block rewards now aswell. quite cool to watch if i say so myself. so thats why i also started a stream for the pool if you wanted to check it out. and watch how the block rewards come up Smiley http://www.ustream.tv/channel/movienight29301

Nice stream   Cool
legendary
Activity: 964
Merit: 1000
the p2pool has almost 20th/s now !!! join us for decentralization of the network Wink 99.236.215.227:9222
the p2pool switched over to the new fork flawlessly and is throwing out random block rewards now aswell. quite cool to watch if i say so myself. so thats why i also started a stream for the pool if you wanted to check it out. and watch how the block rewards come up Smiley http://www.ustream.tv/channel/movienight29301
Just about 400 blocks to go until the fork
Unattainium Hardware Store Batch 1 Pre Orders - 500 UNAT Each (No Limit)
http://unattainium.org/images/s3.png
Antminer S3 by Bitmain
UNAT has proven itself to be a true competitor in the altcoin game. Lightning quick confirmations make UNAT a great coin for commerce. Not only is it faster than any other, but it also now has random rewards! This makes it harder to calculate true mining profitability, which will turn off multipools from switching to the coin, as well as manually switching miners looking to dump for a quick buck. SHA256 Based Currency

All sales are final. Please make sure you understand the terms of sale
THIS IS A PREORDER - SHIPPING IS MID SEPTEMBER
This introductory price is only available until August 31st
At time of posting, each S3 at this price is roughly .33 BTC
The initial preorder price has been set at 50% off Bitmain price

All sales are final. Please make sure you understand the terms of sale
After placing your order, send your Tx ID to Unattainium on Bitcointalk
I will then collect your shipping information and you'll be all set

http://unattainium.org/batch1.html

http://www.unattainium.org/1.png
legendary
Activity: 952
I still don't understand people putting up coins for sale at really low prices.  The more people do this the more the price will continue to fall.  Who is so desperate to sell at a loss and why?
legendary
Activity: 964
you should join us over at the p2pool Smiley
99.236.215.227:9222
legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1126
1000 blocks left until the hard fork kicks in and the new reward structure goes live!

Now only 930! Random rewards here we come!

random... but less yeah?

The median is scheduled to be a 66% reduction in daily mining yield (before deviation)

Thanks. Guess I'll keep my 20th on it for a bit.
1000 blocks left until the hard fork kicks in and the new reward structure goes live!

random... but less yeah?

The median is scheduled to be a 66% reduction in daily mining yield (before deviation)
legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1126

random... but less yeah?
Don't forget about the raffle, too

More info and pot size here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16mLxjPz70r9ww9UYbUfnBE-bgxJX5tTEvKE__6eMnng

Less than 1500 blocks until the hard fork. Make sure you guys have updated your clients!

Is the raffle on Aug 15 for the S3 miners?

No, that will be in September sometime. The weekly raffles are 10 for each ticket and winner takes the whole pot
Pages:
Jump to: