Pages:
Author

Topic: ✪ Unattainium ✪ RANDOM Rewards ✪ Fastest Coin ✪ Batch 2 Pre-Orders MUCH CHEAPER - page 6. (Read 54559 times)

Activity: 81
Merit: 10
Unattainium Hardware Store Batch 2 Pre Orders - 100 UNAT Each (Minimum: 2)

Antminer S3 by Bitmain

UNAT has proven itself to be a true competitor in the altcoin game. Lightning quick confirmations make UNAT a great coin for commerce. Not only is it faster than any other, but it also now has random rewards! This makes it harder to calculate true mining profitability, which will turn off multipools from switching to the coin, as well as manually switching miners looking to dump for a quick buck. SHA256 Based Currency

All sales are final. Please make sure you understand the terms of sale
YOU MUST ORDER AT LEAST 2 TO RESERVE THIS PRICE
THIS IS A PREORDER - SHIPPING IS IN NOVEMBER
Any orders from Batch 1 are allowed to transfer to Batch 2
If the S3 is not available in November, you will have two options
(1) A full refund, or (2) Pay the difference and upgrade to an S4
We reserve the right to stop taking new sales at any time with this price

After you click Proceed to Checkout, the price will be 200 UNAT
This is the price for the MOQ of 2 units per sale, which is why it's 200
To order more than 2, simply send the appropriate amount of UNAT
Each unit is 100 UNAT each. To order 3, send 300 at checkout, etc.

All sales are final. Please make sure you understand terms of sale
After placing your order, PM Tx ID to Unattainium on Bitcointalk
Please include shipping information with your confirmation message

On a personal note, I am taking a huge risk offering this price. All I ask is that if you are purchasing with UNAT you are already holding, please go to an exchange listed below and purchase 100 coins on the sell side at the current market to help drive UNAT higher and ensure that my offering of this extremely low price helps to increase the entire network's market cap

Please note. Shipping is set to November, but could be earlier. The only reason it says November is so we don't over-promise delivery. I would rather ship earlier than expected than miss a deadline

Absolutely awesome! Good work DEV!
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Unattainium Hardware Store Batch 2 Pre Orders - 100 UNAT Each (Minimum: 2)
http://unattainium.org/images/s3.png
Antminer S3 by Bitmain
UNAT has proven itself to be a true competitor in the altcoin game. Lightning quick confirmations make UNAT a great coin for commerce. Not only is it faster than any other, but it also now has random rewards! This makes it harder to calculate true mining profitability, which will turn off multipools from switching to the coin, as well as manually switching miners looking to dump for a quick buck. SHA256 Based Currency

All sales are final. Please make sure you understand the terms of sale
YOU MUST ORDER AT LEAST 2 TO RESERVE THIS PRICE
THIS IS A PREORDER - SHIPPING IS IN NOVEMBER
Any orders from Batch 1 are allowed to transfer to Batch 2
If the S3 is not available in November, you will have two options
(1) A full refund, or (2) Pay the difference and upgrade to an S4
We reserve the right to stop taking new sales at any time with this price

After you click Proceed to Checkout, the price will be 200 UNAT
This is the price for the MOQ of 2 units per sale, which is why it's 200
To order more than 2, simply send the appropriate amount of UNAT
Each unit is 100 UNAT each. To order 3, send 300 at checkout, etc.

All sales are final. Please make sure you understand terms of sale
After placing your order, PM Tx ID to Unattainium on Bitcointalk
Please include shipping information with your confirmation message

On a personal note, I am taking a huge risk offering this price. All I ask is that if you are purchasing with UNAT you are already holding, please go to an exchange listed below and purchase 100 coins on the sell side at the current market to help drive UNAT higher and ensure that my offering of this extremely low price helps to increase the entire network's market cap

http://www.unattainium.org/1.png

Please note. Shipping is set to November, but could be earlier. The only reason it says November is so we don't over-promise delivery. I would rather ship earlier than expected than miss a deadline
Activity: 271
Merit: 250
STFU, kids use this expression.
The only kid here is you.  You were the one who told me to piss off.  So in your world adults can't use STFU but they do use piss off?  Try engaging your brain for a change.

You said on twitter you wanted to see the dev replaced.
Yes I did.  I'm not saying it now though.  Seems that personally offended you some how.  What are you the dev's guard dog Huh

Arguing with ppl of your kind is pointless anyway,

People of my kind?

Lol.  You obviously have some issues.  Like I said why is it any of your business what transpired between me and the dev?    

You are obviously looking for a fight. You come on here with an attitude as if you are in charge.  Well I have news for you.  This is crypto - nobody is in charge.  Not even the developer.

so i stop here.

Good idea lest you look even more stupid and childish Grin
STFU  Cool
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
The only kid here is you.  You were the one who told me to piss off.  So in your world adults can't use STFU but they do use piss off?  Try engaging your brain for a change.

Yes I did.  I'm not saying it now though.  Seems that personally offended you some how.  What are you the dev's guard dog Huh

Arguing with ppl of your kind is pointless anyway,

People of my kind?

Lol.  You obviously have some issues.  Like I said why is it any of your business what transpired between me and the dev?    

You are obviously looking for a fight. You come on here with an attitude as if you are in charge.  Well I have news for you.  This is crypto - nobody is in charge.  Not even the developer.

so i stop here.

Good idea lest you look even more stupid and childish Grin
You still want to replace the dev without having an idea what you are doing?

Where did I say that?  I'm not replacing the dev or anyone for that matter.  I've had my differences with the dev but that is between me and the dev.  How is that any of your business.  Now grow up or STFU.  If you have nothing constructive to add move on.
Arguing with ppl of your kind is pointless anyway, so i stop here.
legendary

Where did I say that?  I'm not replacing the dev or anyone for that matter.  I've had my differences with the dev but that is between me and the dev.  How is that any of your business?  Now grow up or STFU.  If you have nothing constructive to add move on.
what do you think guys and dev of an unat team? It should have a good PR, we already have a good dev, investors, etc. We could make a plan for the future, where we want to go with the coin, etc. This coin as a real potential but the communication need to be done on another way. We could work as a whole team instead of backstabbing each other. Everyone could do what they are better at. We could restore confident in the coin and see investors back.

At the end, we all want the best for this coin Smiley

That's a good idea:)
Got other good ideas regarding you...

Such as?
Just piss off.

Lol.  Very mature.  This is just the kind of person this coin needs now.
legendary
what do you think guys and dev of an unat team? It should have a good PR, we already have a good dev, investors, etc. We could make a plan for the future, where we want to go with the coin, etc. This coin as a real potential but the communication need to be done on another way. We could work as a whole team instead of backstabbing each other. Everyone could do what they are better at. We could restore confident in the coin and see investors back.

Such as?
Just piss off.

Lol.  Very mature.  This is just the kind of person this coin needs now.
legendary

Such as?

legendary

legendary
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
No I just changed my mind since the dev is making an effort to be more agreeable so will I.
Good to see you getting onboard now.there is something about this coin.i think its going to take off over the next few months.also when the people receive their s3 orders next month they will relise how committed and serious dev is.

Agreed, also I'm fed up with trading.  I'm first and foremost a miner and I want a good coin to mine.  If we keep mining this in the background people will eventually see it's value.

Got a couple of s3's in the mail.will be pointing them at this coin when they arrive

Let me know how they run when you get them.  I have S2s at the moment but might upgrade when I have some spare cash.
Will do soul
legendary
No I just changed my mind since the dev is making an effort to be more agreeable so will I.
Good to see you getting onboard now.there is something about this coin.i think its going to take off over the next few months.also when the people receive their s3 orders next month they will relise how committed and serious dev is.

Agreed, also I'm fed up with trading.  I'm first and foremost a miner and I want a good coin to mine.  If we keep mining this in the background people will eventually see it's value.

Got a couple of s3's in the mail.will be pointing them at this coin when they arrive

Let me know how they run when you get them.  I have S2s at the moment but might upgrade when I have some spare cash.

legendary

legendary
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Just getting caught up here....

I'm warming to this coin again.  God knows we need something to mine with the dreadful profitability of BTC mining in these times.    

It's obvious the dev is committed to this and whilst I don't agree with all his decisions I think this could be a slow burner.  I would also love it if there was some way that Bitspender and the dev could resolve their differences for the coin.  

Dev let's put our differences behind us (and please don't take offence if I question things - it's what I do).  

Ahhh... I see. You were FUDing for cheap coin.
Pages:
Jump to: