Pages:
Author

Topic: UnicornHasher Hosting, Leasing and Monitoring services - page 2. (Read 12574 times)

donator
Activity: 686
Merit: 519
It's for the children!

Thank you so much!
I assume they will take some time to process and eventually show up on the LeaseRig accounts BTC transactions?

Should be there now?

I PM'd you the txid
Activity: 15
Merit: 0

Thank you so much!
I assume they will take some time to process and eventually show up on the LeaseRig accounts BTC transactions?
donator
It's for the children!
Ok, refunds are being issued to everyone for Unicorn02 and it is now disabled.   
donator
It's for the children!
rented 24 hours via leaserig, it is not letting me set my pools, nor delete the pools preset.
No matter what I try, I get
 FAILED TO ADD POOL

stratum+tcp://www.cryptodough.net:3334
stratum+tcp://us-east2.multipool.us:8888

If you can fix this in the next few minutes, I am happy to stick with the agreed terms, otherwise, just refund me please.

THanks

I know what you mean! I tried configuring two different pools, p2pool and btcguild. I could not get either one of them to work, and my lease expired without ever get the miner to work.

Hopefully I'll get a refund on this!

So far no response from miaviator

That POS is fully broken.

You have to open a ticket or provide your customer email so I can issue a refund.  
donator
It's for the children!
rented 24 hours via leaserig, it is not letting me set my pools, nor delete the pools preset.
 FAILED TO ADD POOL

If you can fix this in the next few minutes, I am happy to stick with the agreed terms, otherwise, just refund me please.

THanks

That POS is fully broken.

You have to open a ticket or provide your customer email so I can issue a refund.   
Activity: 15
 FAILED TO ADD POOL

THanks
donator
It's for the children!
Another rehire on this rigg, its stable and hashes at advertised rate. It's also a good price/mhs ratio so i'll keep on clicking rehire!!

A+++++++

Lol.  I see you are taking all the rehires you can get Cheesy
mez
Activity: 197
Merit: 100
Another rehire on this rigg, its stable and hashes at advertised rate. It's also a good price/mhs ratio so i'll keep on clicking rehire!!

A+++++++
mez
Activity: 197
Merit: 100
Leasing UnicornGS00 (Scrypt 8.30 MH/s)
Performing wonderful! wil rehire again and again!

A++
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
why we cant' rent your rigs???

I'm consolidating to spin up new GPU rigs.   My Apologies.
good to hear that!!!! wish you make that very soon.your rigs are very useful.
donator
It's for the children!

I'm consolidating to spin up new GPU rigs.   My Apologies.
legendary
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Rented Again :

UnicornGS11 (Scrypt 0.35 MH/s)   
UnicornGS16 (Scrypt 0.35 MH/s)   
UnicornGS18 (Scrypt 0.35 MH/s)   

As usual, superb Rigs

Thanks
legendary
Hey there. I just leased two of your gridseed rigs, Unicorn 13 and Unicorn 18. Both up and running straight away! Thanks for smooth rigs! Cheers!

I am currently renting Unicorn 11 and Unicorn 18. Your rigs are solid little hashers at affordable prices! Few rejects and high acceptance! I'll be back again!

Hi,

currently renting these rigs from Mia. i cannot believe the stability of these rigs! SWEET!

UnicornGS08   Grin
UnicornGS17   Grin
UnicornGS20   Grin

UnicornGS13 (Scrypt 0.35 MH/s)
best rig i found rehired for the 3rd time !!!! stable hashrate and regular functionning!!!! i recommend this rig if you want a secure and no surprises on renting!!!!
and want the 2 hours gratos  Tongue Tongue Tongue

Thank You all.  I extended all of my active leases by 120 minutes Cheesy

Let me know if I missed anyone.
yeah !!! i'm renting two of your rigs and extended for 120min!!!!
thx man.ur great provider
donator
It's for the children!
Hey there. I just leased two of your gridseed rigs, Unicorn 13 and Unicorn 18. Both up and running straight away! Thanks for smooth rigs! Cheers!

I am currently renting Unicorn 11 and Unicorn 18. Your rigs are solid little hashers at affordable prices! Few rejects and high acceptance! I'll be back again!

Hi,

currently renting these rigs from Mia. i cannot believe the stability of these rigs! SWEET!

UnicornGS08   Grin
UnicornGS17   Grin
UnicornGS20   Grin

best rig i found rehired for the 3rd time !!!! stable hashrate and regular functionning!!!! i recommend this rig if you want a secure and no surprises on renting!!!!

Thank You all.  I extended all of my active leases by 120 minutes Cheesy

Let me know if I missed anyone.
legendary
Activity: 19
Hi,

UnicornGS08   Grin
UnicornGS17   Grin
UnicornGS20   Grin
Activity: 31
Activity: 31
donator
It's for the children!
There was a mass failure due to the usual bugs in cgminer for gridseeds.   

Anyone leasing from me including non-gridseed rigs was extended by 3 hours.
Pages:
Jump to: