Pages:
Author

Topic: UnicornHasher Hosting, Leasing and Monitoring services - page 5. (Read 12574 times)

donator
Activity: 686
Merit: 519
It's for the children!
I rented Unicorn20 for 48 hrs initially. Was mostly steady speed at stated rating but had a couple hiccups on the 2nd day which were promptly addressed by miaviator. Very fast responses to messages!  I happily rented Unicorn20 from miaviator for another 48 hours.
Thx!
Bill

I think Bill is my top renter for Unicorn 20 Smiley
donator
It's for the children!
Maviator........a HUGE thank you brother for all your help, advice and time last week!  You are very generous and your support for a non customer should be applauded, I have had FAR less support from providers I have pad much money to.  You obviously know your stuff in this arena and are beyond gracious in sharing that wisdom with us new comers..........THANK YOU!!

Thank you Jim!
Activity: 48
Merit: 11
I rented Unicorn20 for 48 hrs initially. Was mostly steady speed at stated rating but had a couple hiccups on the 2nd day which were promptly addressed by miaviator. Very fast responses to messages!  I happily rented Unicorn20 from miaviator for another 48 hours.
Thx!
Bill
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000
Maviator........a HUGE thank you brother for all your help, advice and time last week!  You are very generous and your support for a non customer should be applauded, I have had FAR less support from providers I have pad much money to.  You obviously know your stuff in this arena and are beyond gracious in sharing that wisdom with us new comers..........THANK YOU!!
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Rented Unicorn10 for 72 hours (still ongoing as of writing)

Now also renting Unicorn13 for 12 hours (10 hours remaining)

Added Unicorn20 (48 hour rental)

I like these small machines and the price is well done.

Will rent again.

Left trust feedback

Thanks!  BTW check your extensions on all three Smiley

I did! I got the email for 1 of them and by the time I checked it I had 3 emails.

Was awesome. Thank you! will definitely be renting again.
donator
It's for the children!

Will rent again.

Left trust feedback

Thanks!  BTW check your extensions on all three Smiley
Activity: 24

Will rent again.

Left trust feedback
Activity: 91
Merit: 10

Hey there, I'm currently leaseing units 13, and another one.
Great service and excellent pricing, thanks very much!
Activity: 58
Leased Unicorn20 for 48 hours through leaserig. Excellent service.

Got compensated very well (almost too much Smiley ) for a brief maintenance period.
Support and communication outstanding.

Recommended^2!
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
2nd time leasing, great service! Thanks, recommend for sure!
Activity: 18
This the third time I rent a unicorn. the first time it was unicorngs09 and now and last week it is unicorn13. Very satified with this provider the rigs work great!
Activity: 131
Merit: 100
I'm hiring UNICORN13 (SCRYPT 0.38 MH/S) and it works well for now:

http://leaserig.net/index.jsp?page=rigmanage&rigid=619&s

Thanks.
Activity: 178
Merit: 100
Rig has worked better than what was advertised. Would rent from him again.  Wink
donator
It's for the children!
Rented the UnicornGS09 (Scrypt 0.32 MH/s) on Leaserig, and got a great performane no downtimes vand most of the times it preforms above the rented 0.32mh  at 0.34mh now but ahd gone higher. (has gone to 0.22 too to be honest) but in overal very good value for money and on avarage (far)above the promised speed A+++ in Ebay terms (or is it common to use here too ?)

Thanks!

As for hashing speed GridSeeds will do that to you the device hashed between 0 and 2.52Mh/s over the course of 24 hours with an average speed of .39Mh/s

Activity: 18
Rented the UnicornGS09 (Scrypt 0.32 MH/s) on Leaserig, and got a great performane no downtimes vand most of the times it preforms above the rented 0.32mh  at 0.34mh now but ahd gone higher. (has gone to 0.22 too to be honest) but in overal very good value for money and on avarage (far)above the promised speed A+++ in Ebay terms (or is it common to use here too ?)
donator
It's for the children!
Hosted ANT miner for 1B?

It's gotta be a trick.

not a trick, no. there's some small print, but that's ok.

more of a gamble on the diff really. and on the operators. but I can assure you, and joking aside anyone reading this, they're reliable. look:

http://i.imgur.com/w8GviW9.png

btcguild is notoriously but consistently mean with its figures. i am getting the 150 gh/s wot i paid for. and a free upgrade to an ant coming soon

There is a dip there where someones finger got caught in a fan Smiley

Your average is still above 150 and the dip was within variance.

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Lux e tenebris
Hosted ANT miner for 1B?

It's gotta be a trick.

not a trick, no. there's some small print, but that's ok.

more of a gamble on the diff really. and on the operators. but I can assure you, and joking aside anyone reading this, they're reliable. look:

btcguild is notoriously but consistently mean with its figures. i am getting the 150 gh/s wot i paid for. and a free upgrade to an ant coming soon
donator
It's for the children!
Hosted ANT miner for 1B?

It's gotta be a trick.
donator
It's for the children!
Please could you do these auctions by forum time?

-easily confused

Yeah.  I was planning to change from Eastern to forum.  Most of them have counters but it's easier to just stick with GMT/ZULU
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Lux e tenebris
Please could you do these auctions by forum time?

-easily confused
Pages:
Jump to: