Pages:
Author

Topic: UnicornHasher Hosting, Leasing and Monitoring services - page 4. (Read 12597 times)

donator
Activity: 686
Merit: 519
It's for the children!
Just rented UnicornGS15 and it has stopped hashing what is going on with the rig?

*Edit: nvm its back up

That's a first?

You are correct.

I believe your lease is going to be cancelled with a full refund per the terms.

EDIT: You only technically have one pool, and it's dead Smiley

I'll extend if it comes back up instead of cancelling.  You should really add a second pool through a different service.  

It might be the pool I'm mining it just had an outage.

LOL...  Yep.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Just rented UnicornGS15 and it has stopped hashing what is going on with the rig?

*Edit: nvm its back up
donator
It's for the children!
Rented UnicornGS14  Worked Flawlessly  about to rehire for 24 hrs

Thanks!
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Rented UnicornGS14  Worked Flawlessly  about to rehire for 24 hrs
donator
It's for the children!
Rent again :

UnicornGS02 (Scrypt 0.35 MH/s)   0.36   14 hours and 56 minutes   miaviator   Rehire (10.00% bonus)
UnicornGS18 (Scrypt 0.35 MH/s)   0.36   8 hours and 24 minutes   miaviator   Rehire (10.00% bonus)
UnicornGS20 (Scrypt 0.35 MH/s)   0.37   8 hours and 49 minutes   miaviator   Rehire (10.00% bonus)

nice rigs

thanks

That rehire usually keeps them going un-rented Smiley
Activity: 31
Just re-rented Unicorn 11 for another 12 hours...third renewal now! I must like this little beast! Great hashing. No probs!!
Activity: 434
rented 3 UnicornHasher rigs, all stable, do exactly as they state, no wobbles.
perfect.
Activity: 308
Rent again :

UnicornGS02 (Scrypt 0.35 MH/s)   0.36   14 hours and 56 minutes   miaviator   Rehire (10.00% bonus)
UnicornGS18 (Scrypt 0.35 MH/s)   0.36   8 hours and 24 minutes   miaviator   Rehire (10.00% bonus)
UnicornGS20 (Scrypt 0.35 MH/s)   0.37   8 hours and 49 minutes   miaviator   Rehire (10.00% bonus)

nice rigs

thanks
donator
It's for the children!
Midway through a 12 hour lease session on one of these gridseeds (GS12).  No issues! 

And you renewed for 24! Nice.

donator
It's for the children!
rented UnicornGS23 right now for 24 hours, so far is good, thanks

Thank You!
Activity: 8
Midway through a 12 hour lease session on one of these gridseeds (GS12).  No issues! 
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
Hired one of his Gridseeds, was stable for whole time.

just a note; It's not compatible with NiceHash, produces only invalid shares.
I just re upped for another 12 hours on Unicorn 11! She's a mighty lil' beast! Thanks for being a great operator and that last extension was surely appreciated! Cheers!!
Activity: 308
rented UnicornGS23 right now for 24 hours, so far is good, thanks
donator
It's for the children!
Hey there! I just rented lucky Unicorn 11 for it's inaugural leaserig hashing run! I rented for 12 hours but will most likely re-up for an additional 12 hrs because of your awesome 10% discount. Sweet deal and great hashing so far! Thanks for the additional free hours for upping your already awesome rep in the forum!

I give free hours to people who have valid complaints as well Grin

That dip is when you rented and changed pools.  The rest of it is nice and stable Smiley

Hey there! I just rented lucky Unicorn 11 for it's inaugural leaserig hashing run! I rented for 12 hours but will most likely re-up for an additional 12 hrs because of your awesome 10% discount. Sweet deal and great hashing so far! Thanks for the additional free hours for upping your already awesome rep in the forum!
Activity: 48
Merit: 11
Fine rigs you run & very responsive replies to comments & suggestions. I just hired UnicornGS00 for another 24 hrs & rented UnicornGS06 for 36 hours. Love these gridseed's! Not the speediest @ just 0.35 Mh/s (hey i'm actually getting more than the rating @ steady 0.36Kh/s), but they are super cheap and great for testing out all the great new leaserig.net site changes.  Being able to use LTC is very nice!
Thx
Bill
donator
It's for the children!
I took 3 of your rigs for 24 hours! http://prntscr.com/397dm2 Ill be hogging these for a week sorry everyone! They run great!

They are all set to 10% rehire discounts so as soon as you let them go the price goes up 10% Smiley
Activity: 48
Merit: 11
I rented Unicorn20 for 48 hrs initially. Was mostly steady speed at stated rating but had a couple hiccups on the 2nd day which were promptly addressed by miaviator. Very fast responses to messages!  I happily rented Unicorn20 from miaviator for another 48 hours.
Thx!
Bill

I think Bill is my top renter for Unicorn 20 Smiley
LOL tough to let go a good machine. Smiley

I saw you had new rigs online so had to give em a run. Rented UnicornGS00 twice for 12 hrs each for total of 24 hrs. Very steady & so cheap to rent I used my "spare change" I had in my doge wallet.  Decided to try UnicornGS06 as well & so far so good but will post follow up when (if) lease ever ends. Cheesy
Thx
Bill
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
I took 3 of your rigs for 24 hours! http://prntscr.com/397dm2 Ill be hogging these for a week sorry everyone! They run great!
Pages:
Jump to: