Pages:
Author

Topic: UNIFY [UNIFY] - THE NEXT GENERATION OF CROWDFUNDING [POS, LOW SUPPLY] - page 49. (Read 127470 times)

Activity: 104
Merit: 10
It's funny how Cryptopia changed their message from, "unstable wallet, constant sync issues" to "the wallet is incompatable with Cryptopia's platform."

That means that Cryptopia is admitting fault on their side. Especially since we had zero problems with all other exchanges. You can look on our telegram and find the posts and how they changed the wording.

Everybody, make sure you withdraw all your Unify from Cryptopia and cancel your orders. And don't worry, we'll find another exchange to replace them.

This coin need exchange like poloniex or bittrex.
Cryptopia has closed trading Huh

UNIFY / BTC market is closing
Unstable wallet, constant sync issues.

DEV: whats going on?

They have constant problems with UNIFY wallet. It's really strange, because Novaexchange, Coinexchange, Mercatox and Yobit working well with our wallet... Apparently their team is not competent...

My favourite part was the lack of warning, got my day trading Unify locked in there currently Sad Hopefully they can atleast get it solved so we can withdraw
Yes withdrawal is active.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
It's funny how Cryptopia changed their message from, "unstable wallet, constant sync issues" to "the wallet is incompatable with Cryptopia's platform" when Icefrag told them that the wallets in the other exchanges have been working perfectly fine. We've had zero problems with them. Cryptopia was the only exchange that we've had problems with.

That means that the fault is Cryptopia's, not Unify. You can look on our telegram and find the posts, Icefrags message, and how they changed the wording. It's all there black and white.

Everybody, make sure you withdraw all your Unify from Cryptopia and cancel your orders. And don't worry, we'll find another exchange to replace them.
Activity: 606
Merit: 500

They have constant problems with UNIFY wallet. It's really strange, because Novaexchange, Coinexchange, Mercatox and Yobit working well with our wallet... Apparently their team is not competent...

My favourite part was the lack of warning, got my day trading Unify locked in there currently Sad Hopefully they can atleast get it solved so we can withdraw

U can withdraw your coins, just cancel your orders and withdraw all Unify from CrapTopia Smiley
Activity: 26
Merit: 0

Anybody still riding that Bitcoin Gold train?  Grin
Activity: 97
I really like this project.
Think we're going to see some nice results within the next couple of months.
Activity: 686
Merit: 359
After spilitting coin I have not got any stake. I used to get one a day. Is it only my problem?

U need to wait about 72h for first stake Smiley

thanks Icefrag. I did not know this issue. I gonna wait Cheesy
From the team:

"Alright, it's been a crazy couple of weeks with the BTG hardfork. Let's get up, dust ourselves off, and continue moving forward!

We've already surpassed our current goals for exchanges at the moment. We all want to get on the larger exchanges such as Bittrex and others which has always been our long-term goal. Before doing that, for now, we're concentrating on fulfilling other equally important goals on our roadmap that will get us to those exchanges such as other wallets (android, ios, web), website translations, and making the site more user and mobile friendly. Stay tuned for updates and remember, long-term holders will be rewarded! This is OUR project because we're all in this together! Thank you all for supporting us (the team) in endeavoring to making OUR project a success!  Smiley "
Sounds like a plan. Good luck
From the team:

"Alright, it's been a crazy couple of weeks with the BTG hardfork. Let's get up, dust ourselves off, and continue moving forward!

We've already surpassed our current goals for exchanges at the moment. We all want to get on the larger exchanges such as Bittrex and others which has always been our long-term goal. Before doing that, for now, we're concentrating on fulfilling other equally important goals on our roadmap that will get us to those exchanges such as other wallets (android, ios, web), website translations, and making the site more user and mobile friendly. Stay tuned for updates and remember, long-term holders will be rewarded! This is OUR project because we're all in this together! Thank you all for supporting us (the team) in endeavoring to making OUR project a success!  Smiley "
Activity: 358
Coin success depends on dedicated team. looking at this topic seems this coin got that team.

Yeah, Ive been looking into alot of coins. I've never seen such good community as this one, and its growing each day. Can't wait for the next couple of weeks Smiley 2018 is going to be an awesome year for this coin also.

Why do you say that?
Activity: 162
Coin success depends on dedicated team. looking at this topic seems this coin got that team.

Yeah, Ive been looking into alot of coins. I've never seen such good community as this one, and its growing each day. Can't wait for the next couple of weeks Smiley 2018 is going to be an awesome year for this coin also.
Looks like the bloodbath caused by the Bitcoin Gold fork is over!
Activity: 162
New to the community. Anybody know how much I can expect to earn from staking per day with 17,000 coins? At the moment, I still have 15,000 on the exchange, and 2,000 sent to the wallet, only for now tho.

And what is this splitting thing? I haven't heard this anywhere else.

Been trading in crypto for about 5 months, rarely mess around with actually attempting to stake and hold coins, so very new to a lot with that.

I feel pretty well about what I see from this coin though, especially with the price vs. supply. Active, positive community, active social media, great webpage, wallet appears to work well.

Looks like some good potential here.

You should receive about 0.5 coins per 1000, so in total you should receive about 8-9 coins.
Activity: 102
New to the community. Anybody know how much I can expect to earn from staking per day with 17,000 coins? At the moment, I still have 15,000 on the exchange, and 2,000 sent to the wallet, only for now tho.

And what is this splitting thing? I haven't heard this anywhere else.

Been trading in crypto for about 5 months, rarely mess around with actually attempting to stake and hold coins, so very new to a lot with that.

I feel pretty well about what I see from this coin though, especially with the price vs. supply. Active, positive community, active social media, great webpage, wallet appears to work well.

Looks like some good potential here.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
I am now earning at least one stake daily here as I have my coins split into many blocks of 1k coins. As my bag continues to grow I may start splitting them into 2k blocks, not sure how it will go but I like to test many different ways to try and earn more stakes. Now is a good time to pick up some cheap Unify as the price has dipped due to the Bitcoin fork.
After spilitting coin I have not got any stake. I used to get one a day. Is it only my problem?

U need to wait about 72h for first stake Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: