Pages:
Author

Topic: UNIFY [UNIFY] - THE NEXT GENERATION OF CROWDFUNDING [POS, LOW SUPPLY] - page 55. (Read 127470 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
the 4 BTC daily volume is still relatively low, if this number keeps decreasing maybe someday cryptopia will delist it. that's not a good sign
Activity: 122
Merit: 100
finaly a rasberry wallet Smiley thanks !
Activity: 686
Merit: 359
Hello guys I got my first stake today Cheesy
Activity: 162
Hello guys, I’m very new to Unify and tomorrow I will buy around 5000 unify. Will that be enough for mining?

Hello! If you mean PoS you got enough. You should recive about 2-3 coins each day with 5000 unify.
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
Life is life
Hello guys, I’m very new to Unify and tomorrow I will buy around 5000 unify. Will that be enough for mining?
Activity: 98
All markets down because of bitcoin’s jump when the bitcoin’s trend will be normal i guess UNIFY will rise very strong. i like this project and the team works hard these are very good news who invest this coin. These days give us to buy oppurtunities!

Unify is doing great against BTC compared to other alts, and that is a very good sign.

Yep, Unify is doing really great compared to others. However, top exchanges like Bittrex, HitBTC, Binance, Poloniex will make Unify shine. Next year, Bitfinex, Bithumb, Bitstamp and more will follow. We shall get there.
is unify already entered bittrex market and poloniex?
Activity: 162
All markets down because of bitcoin’s jump when the bitcoin’s trend will be normal i guess UNIFY will rise very strong. i like this project and the team works hard these are very good news who invest this coin. These days give us to buy oppurtunities!

Unify is doing great against BTC compared to other alts, and that is a very good sign.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 524
Activity: 98
what happens at 25. october?
25 october is bitcoin hardfork guys
Activity: 118
Research is key
This network is 8 active connections OK?

You get more after a while. Just let the wallet stay open and it will connect to other nodes.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
This network is 8 active connections OK?
Guys, please do not worry about false alarm of a "virus". This is often with many different cryptocurrency wallets. It is a false alarm, simply ignore it.

Thank you. I excluded the scan. Wink
Activity: 630
Merit: 256
Guys, please do not worry about false alarm of a "virus". This is often with many different cryptocurrency wallets. It is a false alarm, simply ignore it.
Activity: 358
Win-wallet detects viruses. Is there a secure link?

Happens all the time with my other wallets.
Win-wallet detects viruses. Is there a secure link?
Activity: 180
https://twitter.com/3Hiyatus
Yeah, but still I am concerned from exposing the contents of my computer. Why would the antivirus mark it as Trojan after all?
Because all scanners use sets of signatures to find malware which sometimes trigger on legitimate software as well.
It's good you're cautious, you should always upload executable files to https://www.virustotal.com before starting them (you don't even have to unpack an archive).
That's a google service using around 60 of the most common scanners to scan the file, you'll see it's safe for the majority of them.

@guarani exactly as Iruwen says. Sometimes even my own code gets flagged  Roll Eyes
AVs will have to start paying more attention to this soon. It's like with every AV update more legit code gets flagged.
Yesterday my AV updated its database and started deleting my archives which contained an age old coin with a built in miner.
Activity: 347
CMC Community
Yeah, but still I am concerned from exposing the contents of my computer. Why would the antivirus mark it as Trojan after all?
Because all scanners use sets of signatures to find malware which sometimes trigger on legitimate software as well.
It's good you're cautious, you should always upload executable files to https://www.virustotal.com before starting them (you don't even have to unpack an archive).
That's a google service using around 60 of the most common scanners to scan the file, you'll see it's safe for the majority of them.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Thank you for your quick reply @ icefrag

Is it better when i separate the 21 x 1000 Unify Units in --------------> 84 x 251 Unify Units?

Does that make a difference?

The best is to divede to 20x1000 inputs and leave last 1000 for one input...

That should give you highest chance to stake and earn reward

Activity: 118
Research is key

Is it better when i separate the 21 x 1000 Unify Units in --------------> 84 x 251 Unify Units?

I have done a lot of staking and 1k per input seems to be the best right now.
Activity: 66

Pages:
Jump to: