Pages:
Author

Topic: UNIFY [UNIFY] - THE NEXT GENERATION OF CROWDFUNDING [POS, LOW SUPPLY] - page 51. (Read 127470 times)

Activity: 71
Merit: 0
Good news everyone! Smiley Topia wallet is up and running again! Smiley

Horay! ☺

ok..up..but don't recive the coins from transfer Cryptopia to my wallet... :/
Activity: 118
Merit: 100
Research is key
after splitting I get this error: not staking because you dont have mature coins.

What does it mean? how can i fix?

It's not an error, just information.
You need to wait. It took me 3-4 days to get my first stake reward.
Activity: 8
reserved for Arabic Translation.
Activity: 686
Merit: 359
after splitting I get this error: not staking because you dont have mature coins.

What does it mean? how can i fix?
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
I also think we should promote unify more to attract new people.
Unify is great we just have to spread it across land...

Also yourube would be great promotion..

I suggested more active Youtube promotion to crypto audience last week but the dev team didn't take it up. As much as we can see the Twitter promo is not bringing much to Unify popularity. Another thing I don't like about the dev team is their low enthusiastic when it comes to the price. Statement such as "let hope the price will rise" is a total motivation killer to new investors. The dev should be optimistic that his hard work will yield great reward in Unify's growth and engage in feasible marketing like Youtube promotion.

The problem is a lot of coins are hitting the market so there's significant competition.  Unify is a solid coin and just needs a good promotional program on a channel like YouTube.  Have you ever seen those people pushing the advantages of DASH or even a small named coin like CloakCoin?  Those coins exploded in value!

The trick is to get a lot of people to publish the advantages of Unify all over the web.  Heck, if DEV was willing to drop some Unify coin my direction I could put up some YouTube videos?   A solid coin and just needs a little bit of PR work and bet this one could easily go to $0.25 or $1.

Good point, but, you do realize that DASH formerly knowm as DarkCoin or XCoin has been around for almost 4 years now. Same goes for CloakCoin, both coins were foundwd in 2014, that means that they had atleast three years to develop/prove themselves and get listed on markets. Look what Unify has achieved in a few months, with way more competition, no solid marketing campaign etc.

LOL, yes we know this..  I can pick some newer coins but my point remains the same that marketing will get this coin to take off.  Just doing a quick search on Youtube I find Unify Coin mentioned in the actual title of only around 15 videos.  A lot of people watch Youtube videos for crypto investment advice!

I've been in marketing for several decades even though it’s not on Youtube videos its the same concept for a smaller company or coin.  What would get this coin moving is a lot of videos, articles and blogs listing it as an up and coming secondary coin, i.e. post videos/blogs about the usual suspects like ETH, Monero, LTC with up and coming coins worth investing like...Unify.  If Unify could get 20 people to post one or two videos per month, even if it's 2 minutes long, on Youtube it would make a huge difference in people discovering this coin. Not only videos about its merits but how the POS works and places to mine.

It's a solid coin, solid team but just buried in a mudslide of recent coin offerings.  We just need to get the word out and this one will make a moon shot.  Or we sit here on a blog discussing the coin as the mudslide gets bigger and deeper with the hopes that one day its accidentally discovered by Columbus sailing around the ocean in the Santa Maria?  Roll Eyes Grin Cheesy   

UNIFY is around $0.08 today.  They could easily put together a campaign with registered users from this blog to start uploading videos onto sites like Youtube and offer coins in an airdrop to get this moving.

You are right. As more new coins floods the market the more difficult for Unify to be noticed. Let's be patience and hope dev will realise that Youtube video, blogging and more exchanges listing are the right marketing to gain exposure. I guess he also wants Unify to grow. This coin will touch $1 in a short time cos it's a great coin.
Activity: 504
Merit: 251

Finally, I was wondering why it should take them ages to get it up and running.
Activity: 14

I suggested more active Youtube promotion to crypto audience last week but the dev team didn't take it up. As much as we can see the Twitter promo is not bringing much to Unify popularity. Another thing I don't like about the dev team is their low enthusiastic when it comes to the price. Statement such as "let hope the price will rise" is a total motivation killer to new investors. The dev should be optimistic that his hard work will yield great reward in Unify's growth and engage in feasible marketing like Youtube promotion.

The problem is a lot of coins are hitting the market so there's significant competition.  Unify is a solid coin and just needs a good promotional program on a channel like YouTube.  Have you ever seen those people pushing the advantages of DASH or even a small named coin like CloakCoin?  Those coins exploded in value!

The trick is to get a lot of people to publish the advantages of Unify all over the web.  Heck, if DEV was willing to drop some Unify coin my direction I could put up some YouTube videos?   A solid coin and just needs a little bit of PR work and bet this one could easily go to $0.25 or $1.

Good point, but, you do realize that DASH formerly knowm as DarkCoin or XCoin has been around for almost 4 years now. Same goes for CloakCoin, both coins were foundwd in 2014, that means that they had atleast three years to develop/prove themselves and get listed on markets. Look what Unify has achieved in a few months, with way more competition, no solid marketing campaign etc.

LOL, yes we know this..  I can pick some newer coins but my point remains the same that marketing will get this coin to take off.  Just doing a quick search on Youtube I find Unify Coin mentioned in the actual title of only around 15 videos.  A lot of people watch Youtube videos for crypto investment advice!

I've been in marketing for several decades even though it’s not on Youtube videos its the same concept for a smaller company or coin.  What would get this coin moving is a lot of videos, articles and blogs listing it as an up and coming secondary coin, i.e. post videos/blogs about the usual suspects like ETH, Monero, LTC with up and coming coins worth investing like...Unify.  If Unify could get 20 people to post one or two videos per month, even if it's 2 minutes long, on Youtube it would make a huge difference in people discovering this coin. Not only videos about its merits but how the POS works and places to mine.

It's a solid coin, solid team but just buried in a mudslide of recent coin offerings.  We just need to get the word out and this one will make a moon shot.  Or we sit here on a blog discussing the coin as the mudslide gets bigger and deeper with the hopes that one day its accidentally discovered by Columbus sailing around the ocean in the Santa Maria?  Roll Eyes Grin Cheesy   

UNIFY is around $0.08 today.  They could easily put together a campaign with registered users from this blog to start uploading videos onto sites like Youtube and offer coins in an airdrop to get this moving.
Activity: 347
CMC Community
No, it only says that in the thread title to confuse people  Roll Eyes

ALGORITHM: POS - Proof of Stake from 15925 block | before - POW - Proof of Work with scrypt algorithm

We are beyond block 53000 now.
Activity: 56
is this coin only pos?
Activity: 606
Merit: 500
Dropping hard, what’s going on?

Next Bitcoin fork is coming...  Wink

Activity: 79
Activity: 358
Dropping hard, what’s going on?
Activity: 26

Activity: 490
Merit: 250
I think Unify is great coin, it just need good development and active dev
also very good promotion...

After that i can see we can hit 1$ mark without problem and beyond...
Activity: 434
Website and Explorer is back online. There was a minor problem but the team fixed it. Happy trading!  Smiley
Activity: 162

I can give you some Unify for some youtube vids, but what amount are we talking? What is your yt name?
Activity: 14

Activity: 168

Activity: 347
CMC Community
But should that really take them days to get the wallet back up? What kind of issue do they have?
It's back up, but Cryptopia can't keep up with the amount of wallet updates and when they have to reprocess stuck transactions manually, that takes additional time. I've seen wallets in maintenance for around two weeks on several occasions now. Their support is usually quite helpful and responsive, but support is not backend development.
Activity: 434

Horay! ☺
Pages:
Jump to: