Pages:
Author

Topic: UNIFY [UNIFY] - THE NEXT GENERATION OF CROWDFUNDING [POS, LOW SUPPLY] - page 50. (Read 127470 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 359
After spilitting coin I have not got any stake. I used to get one a day. Is it only my problem?
Activity: 71
Merit: 0
Just to confirm: Cryptopia wallet is working perfect now Smiley

Yes Smiley now are all my Coins in my Wallet. Crypto works now perfect.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Rises and dips come and go. Even large ones. No matter what, the Unify team is still working hard for you guys. We have some positive developments that we've been trying to work on from our roadmap that we can't share just yet (even though we would love to!  Smiley ). We just want to make sure that we're a team that doesn't talk and spread bullshit. Please be patient, hold on to your coins. Remember, long-term holders are the ones that will be rewarded the most. 👍
Activity: 162
Just to confirm: Cryptopia wallet is working perfect now Smiley
Activity: 162
Nice to see that the community is growing little by little each day. Right now there are some cheap coins available due to btc fork, so if you are considering investing I believe this is a good time to do so, because in a couple of days people are going to return to alt coins.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Great coin & team, invested in this!
Activity: 252
Merit: 107
Not Found
Posting on the 100th page of UNIFY thread for when 1 UNIFY = $1 and $100.
Activity: 358
Why does this have a marketcap of only 1M? Whats the problem here?

While you consider it a problem, others consider it an opportunity Wink

You could say that, and what is the true value of this coin?
Activity: 347
CMC Community
Activity: 504
Merit: 251

While you consider it a problem, others consider it an opportunity Wink

This coin's only a few months old. Last month the marketcap was only 500k. Before that 250k. So we're growing overall and will continue to do so. That's the point right?
Activity: 490
Merit: 250

I dont see any problem here... Marketcap will grow as more people will join.
Give it time and you will see. Next year we head to 1$ mark...
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
Uh Oh! BTC price is starting to go down now! Better buy Unify again! LOL!  Grin
Activity: 66
I'm downloaded win wallet from official Unify site but my antivirus software detect BTC Trojan Miner. In my opinion this is not a normal situation and I cannot buy any suggestion that's its ok  Undecided

It's a false positive. The wallet is safe.

Thanks mate I'll try to ignore alert. But I have another question about dev team. I cannot find any info any single name - completely anonymous. In my opinion this is crucial information for investors.

join telegram bro. you can find what you looking for there:D

Ok thx I don't have any questions now Cheesy
I'm downloaded win wallet from official Unify site but my antivirus software detect BTC Trojan Miner. In my opinion this is not a normal situation and I cannot buy any suggestion that's its ok  Undecided

Thanks mate I'll try to ignore alert. But I have another question about dev team. I cannot find any info any single name - completely anonymous. In my opinion this is crucial information for investors.

join telegram bro. you can find what you looking for there:D

I'm downloaded win wallet from official Unify site but my antivirus software detect BTC Trojan Miner. In my opinion this is not a normal situation and I cannot buy any suggestion that's its ok  Undecided

I'm downloaded win wallet from official Unify site but my antivirus software detect BTC Trojan Miner. In my opinion this is not a normal situation and I cannot buy any suggestion that's its ok  Undecided
after splitting I get this error: not staking because you dont have mature coins.

What does it mean? how can i fix?

It's not an error, just information.
You need to wait. It took me 3-4 days to get my first stake reward.

It is ok now as you said but state time is increased dramatically. Probably after some time it gonna get normal.
Pages:
Jump to: