Pages:
Author

Topic: UNIFY [UNIFY] - THE NEXT GENERATION OF CROWDFUNDING [POS, LOW SUPPLY] - page 53. (Read 127470 times)

erv
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
If you want to have some Unify, but you don't have money for it, try your luck at our newest campaign called "#unifyasks". From time to time we will post a question to which we will wait the answers to for a day. After a day, we will choose the most interesting answer & will reward it with 100 UNIFY coins! Smiley

https://twitter.com/unifycrypto/status/920055762742906880

where we give answers?
Activity: 630
Merit: 256
If you want to have some Unify, but you don't have money for it, try your luck at our newest campaign called "#unifyasks". From time to time we will post a question to which we will wait the answers to for a day. After a day, we will choose the most interesting answer & will reward it with 100 UNIFY coins! Smiley Campaign is being run at both Twitter and Facebook, so there are actually 2 X 100 UNIFY winners. Thing is that only the winning answer must be a different one from another social media channel (in other words same answer can't win on both Facebook & Twitter).

https://twitter.com/unifycrypto/status/920055762742906880

https://www.facebook.com/UnifyCryptocurrency/videos/464244353975611/
Activity: 1876
Merit: 524
My first ever bitcointalk post! Keep up the good work guys, really like the donations that will be given to the charities  Smiley

Welcome on board  Cool
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
According to Bitcoin price the UNIFY started today very good! The UNIFY price rise now i have 20k UNIFY i am thinking to buy more it like 2 BTC. The UNIFY projects looks very good for who thinks for long term invest. When the UNIFY entered to Bittrex or Polo de will be Kore happy  Grin

definitly a good investment
Activity: 223
Hi,dev i deposited 500UNIF to UYtCUMGYcs9J1YcNebPdmo5ek75LmmGEKv with cryptopia,but my balances don't receive,my wallet sent to other exchange is normal.

cryptopia is having issues with their wallet. We are have sent them notice about them using an old wallet and needs to upgrade, but they have not replied to this.
Yes,cryptopia wallet is boken,i set email to them,they also not replied.

Maybe switch to yobit. We have been having problems with the topia wallet for a while now.
Activity: 686
Merit: 359
I have about 20K unify, which staked for the first time in 3 days.

Is not it late?

Staking depends on a lot of factors, so no, it is not necessarily "late".

what are these factors?
Activity: 159
Merit: 10
https://yadi.sk/i/2bzED4KYxCpgng
Hi,dev i deposited 500UNIF to UYtCUMGYcs9J1YcNebPdmo5ek75LmmGEKv with cryptopia,but my balances don't receive,my wallet sent to other exchange is normal.

cryptopia is having issues with their wallet. We are have sent them notice about them using an old wallet and needs to upgrade, but they have not replied to this.
Yes,cryptopia wallet is boken,i set email to them,they also not replied.
MKU
Activity: 80
My first ever bitcointalk post! Keep up the good work guys, really like the idea of donating to charities  Smiley
Activity: 129
Please when will bounty program for unify end?
Activity: 434

yes,in other markets like etherdelta is same, there is a transaction delay

Is Unify listed on EtherDelta?

No
Activity: 168

Is Unify listed on EtherDelta?
Activity: 163

Is not it late?

Staking depends on a lot of factors, so no, it is not necessarily "late".
Activity: 606
Merit: 500
How are wallets on other exchanges?

Are they already on new chain or still on old?
Im just on cryptopia so dont know..

All exchanges from our list using new chain, cryptopia has frequent problems with the wallet, other exchanges are working fine...
Activity: 24
Merit: 0

Is not it late?
Unify has low supply of around 19.2 million this so important for me when i invest a coin. UNIFY team works hard we know it as for me they must use social media more poweful. I guess the UNIFY is a long term coin if we can be patient we will win!
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
How are wallets on other exchanges?

Are they already on new chain or still on old?
Im just on cryptopia so dont know..
Activity: 98

Activity: 118
Research is key

Activity: 159
https://yadi.sk/i/2bzED4KYxCpgng
According to Bitcoin price the UNIFY started today very good! The UNIFY price rise now i have 20k UNIFY i am thinking to buy more it like 2 BTC. The UNIFY projects looks very good for who thinks for long term invest. When the UNIFY entered to Bittrex or Polo de will be Kore happy  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: