Pages:
Author

Topic: UNIFY [UNIFY] - THE NEXT GENERATION OF CROWDFUNDING [POS, LOW SUPPLY] - page 62. (Read 127470 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I'm sure the future unify gets better again.
Activity: 924
Merit: 251
Unify is a real investment altcoin.The number of unify is really low and this makes it more valuable.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
A coin may have ups and downs but steady overall growth is the key to success! 👍
erv
Activity: 280
Replace de executable... you will be fine, but for security, make a backup of your wallet

Hm not sure I understand, i download the new wallet I need to do a full new install so how can I just replace the exe file?

Can I just install it in a completely new directory so I have both versions of the wallet and run the new one?

Also can I find the link to the wallet somewhere on the Unify site? I am very careful to download and run things that are posted on forums just to be safe.

go to C:\Users\yourusername\AppData\Roaming\unify   and save wallet.dat first in safe place, then keep unify versions in separate folder and execute each one, i think its good

I have installed the new version and added my wallet.dat file. It has now synced, but my transaction is only having 1 of 6 confirmations, and it was like 6 hours since I sent it?

Also I have some coins that is under a "unconfirmed" label for some reason.

on booth executables?
Activity: 140
Replace de executable... you will be fine, but for security, make a backup of your wallet

Hm not sure I understand, i download the new wallet I need to do a full new install so how can I just replace the exe file?

Can I just install it in a completely new directory so I have both versions of the wallet and run the new one?

Also can I find the link to the wallet somewhere on the Unify site? I am very careful to download and run things that are posted on forums just to be safe.

go to C:\Users\yourusername\AppData\Roaming\unify   and save wallet.dat first in safe place, then keep unify versions in separate folder and execute each one, i think its good

I have installed the new version and added my wallet.dat file. It has now synced, but my transaction is only having 1 of 6 confirmations, and it was like 6 hours since I sent it?

Also I have some coins that is under a "unconfirmed" label for some reason.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
A few days are keeping the price the same and it seems that the price will not fall. I will see Unify in far better places in the future.
Activity: 118
Research is key
when unify added in bittrex or poloniex?i hope next time unify can added.

As stated earlier, we are not qualified for the major exchanges yet. But we want Unify added onto the bigger exchanges in the future (see roadmap).
Hopefully we'll get listen on yobit very soon!
Activity: 118
Research is key
Is Unify now mobile friendly?  Can the wallet be used in a mobile device or is it only compatible with desktop devices? If yes, then how can one sign up as a user of the crypto coin?

There is no registration to use Unify. You can download a wallet onto your favorite device. Mobile wallets are on the roadmap.
You can register on Telegram and join the community for some fun chat Smiley
Activity: 1876
Merit: 524
the project looks very good.. i guess mineable coin always earns money! I'll take this coin 1 BTC more. when the UNIFY entered bittrex or poloniex we will be more happy Smiley
Activity: 476
Merit: 104
Decentralized global citizen and crypto-preneur
Is Unify now mobile friendly?  Can the wallet be used in a mobile device or is it only compatible with desktop devices? If yes, then how can one sign up as a user of the crypto coin?
I have not been using Unify in a while and just opened my wallet again, but now I have been trying to sync my wallet for hours now but it is just stuck at "4 days after" and working on block 17653 of 39043 blocks. It just stuck there though. I tried to send a transaction but it never seems to confirm either (I guess it needs to sync first?) How can I get the wallet to sync?

Just download latest wallet version v1202:

Win: https://mega.nz/#!KJZlyBBI!MuQut4sTEBgj9pDcuc6ZO_UkeWEq7Vwpom1TFp2EjBo
Mac: https://mega.nz/#!KQA0Gbra!czGTZTqekJ9Fmkaeagg8o2L4fX3nQ-_SO5Eavfwe6KM
whether to use the unify wallet address from exchanger for unify payment?
when unify added in bittrex or poloniex?i hope next time unify can added.
Activity: 294
Merit: 251
I've been accumulating more and more Unify from profits I have been making trading other coins. I really believe in the project so I don't have any worries putting my trading profits into Unify. In the future it could pay off big if all goes well with the current roadmap and the devs able to keep developments coming which I'm sure they will as we have a great dev team working hard for the community that supports them.

I also liked this project, dev are good, team is good. Today starts new ICO Crypto.tickets and their tean and dev also good. I think itis one of the most important parts in every project Wink
erv

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Reserve Spanish translation, please. I will do it with pleasure.

erv
I have not been using Unify in a while and just opened my wallet again, but now I have been trying to sync my wallet for hours now but it is just stuck at "4 days after" and working on block 17653 of 39043 blocks. It just stuck there though. I tried to send a transaction but it never seems to confirm either (I guess it needs to sync first?) How can I get the wallet to sync?

What do I do after I install it? How do I restore my wallet to my current one? Also the transaction that I sent what will happen to it?
Activity: 606
Merit: 500

What OS are you using? What Unify version are you on? Go to [Help] -> [About Unify] to look up version info.

I am using windows 10. The verison of Unify is: v1.1.0.0-g9cffb23-beta
Pages:
Jump to: