Pages:
Author

Topic: UNIFY [UNIFY] - THE NEXT GENERATION OF CROWDFUNDING [POS, LOW SUPPLY] - page 64. (Read 127472 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Hello

I have divided my unify by 1000 stakes and now it start to generate coins.

Im very happy more it stakes more for me Cheesy

Looking forward for new exchange...
Activity: 233
Merit: 100
i do what people say here make 1.000 coin amounts, i make 10 x 1.000 coin amounts and i not earn any stake for 5 days? so i not sure if this is best way to stake, i think i earn already if i have 10.000 staking together and not split into 1.000 amounts.

You just have to wait and be patient. It's all about how old you're coins are and how much coins you have.  The older your coins are and the more you have, the more weight your coins will have on the network which increases your probability of receiving a stake. You got to remember that there are others that are staking as well. Minimum age is 4 hours, max age is 30 days. The longer you wait, your probability of receiving a stake increases. After 30 days, your probability of receiving a stake increases significantly.

i understand this, i think if i just have all my unify coins in one amount i already stake by now. i listen to people here who say better make 1.000 coin amounts for better stakes. My weight i think would be higher if i leave my unify coins in one amount 10.000. i have patients but i thought by now 6 days i would earn stakes already.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Just wanted to let everyone know that I finally got my Unify at Cryptopia Smiley I had a withdrawal issue from Nova to Cryptopia where it never arrived. But, the support fixed the issue and I am happy to say that I am a proud Unify holder again Smiley I am so happy!
Activity: 434
Not to distract from the core Unify thread but I am currently promoting Unify to all new members of my visual altcoin portfolio site - http://www.altcoin-tracker.com
It's less detailed/overwhelming than most crypto portfolios, and is geared towards beginners or those who wish to have everything simply displayed in one window. Still in beta but it's getting there

Edit: Made a quick ad for Unify for the site. If anyone wants to make their own Unify related ad the dimensions are - W 414px x H 70px

Good idea Zilla! Icefrag showed us this message. Maybe we can put this to use.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Not to distract from the core Unify thread but I am currently promoting Unify to all new members of my visual altcoin portfolio site by having it as the default starting coin - http://www.altcoin-tracker.com

It's less in depth/overwhelming than most crypto portfolios, and is geared towards beginners or those who wish to have everything simply displayed in one window. Still in beta and needs some tidying & features hooking up but it's getting there.

Edit: Made a quick ad for Unify for the site. If anyone wants to make their own Unify related ad the dimensions are - W 414px x H 70px

https://i.imgur.com/LUhd1bj.jpg
Activity: 490
Merit: 106
I am very glad in supporting this great project and investing in it.

I already bought a few thousands Unify coins because i liked to saw the dev commitment and honesty and a lot of mature bitcointalk members supporting and believing in the project.

This should grow foot by foot avoiding at all costs pump and dump (very difficult).

Thinking out loud here, you could make things interesting...
Lets say we need ~1btc (example currency) for a whole slew of advertising, you could start a funding campaign here, twitter, reddit to raise a total of 1 btc, each 0.00010000 satoshi's ($0.44 currently) someone donates is equal to a ticket.

A week after the 1 btc goal has been reached a random draw is done, streamed live on twitch/youtube/facebook and one of the donators will receive 10% from the total raised, so if it stops at exactly 1btc and no more donations occur after reaching the target, the winner would receive $437.95 in BTC. The best part is that the build up and draw will be great advertising too.

Downside is you would need to come up with a way of verifying donations. You could make a user signup on unify.today, each user is generated a unique btc deposit address linked to their username securely, once a deposit has been registered the user is granted x number of tickets, then the btc is moved into a central secure wallet.
While I do agree somewhat, exchanges are good, advertising is much, much better.

Out of curiosity, what is the state of advertising at the moment outside of the twitter campaign?
Stating the obvious I am sure, but I think we should try and secure the following if we haven't already -

• Google adsense ads
  • Non-google ads displaying on popular crypto sites
  • A Unify subreddit to discuss and have info that can be cross posted to other popular subs
  • Look into mainstream publications to to place print ads that can highlight Unify as a stepping stone into crypto for the uninitiated

The above will build a much stronger volume and build the community. No mass shilling like some low/mid market cap coins, we should continue to keep things professional.

I'm sure the community would happily get together and assist with funding for ads.
YOBIT! YOBIT! YOBIT! LAST CHANCE TO GET UNIFY BEFORE WE GET ON YOBIT! IT'S PROBABLY GOING TO HAPPEN TODAY! 😆

You cannot seriously be that excited about that, can you? Honestly, you want to hit any exchange but not Yobit.

It's all about getting the enthusiasm up man. Plus Unify will benefit from the higher volume so that we can qualify to get on other exchanges like Binance and eventually Bittrex. Yobit is not going  the last exchange but it is an important step at this time and that's worth getting excited over. Are you excited now? ARE YOU EXCITED NOW!?! 😆

Not at all to be honest because I couldn't sleep anymore after I deposited my money at Yobit. They can disappear any second with your money and the party is over.

I would just simply not use Yobit then. Others happen to like Yobit for some reason. Let them trade Unify on it if they want to. Doesn't mean you have to.

The point is this: We need more volume to get on bigger exchanges. Yobit is our least expensive option at the moment. We can get good volume from them. When our volume increases then we can get on other higher volume exchanges. We are also trying to get into Liqui, Binance, and we're looking into WEX. Just got to think smart and be patient.
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
YOBIT! YOBIT! YOBIT! LAST CHANCE TO GET UNIFY BEFORE WE GET ON YOBIT! IT'S PROBABLY GOING TO HAPPEN TODAY! 😆

You cannot seriously be that excited about that, can you? Honestly, you want to hit any exchange but not Yobit.

It's all about getting the enthusiasm up man. Plus Unify will benefit from the higher volume so that we can qualify to get on other exchanges like Binance and eventually Bittrex. Yobit is not going  the last exchange but it is an important step at this time and that's worth getting excited over. Are you excited now? ARE YOU EXCITED NOW!?! 😆

Not at all to be honest because I couldn't sleep anymore after I deposited my money at Yobit. They can disappear any second with your money and the party is over.
Activity: 180
Merit: 10
https://twitter.com/3Hiyatus
Hi

How is yobit coming along?

We've been waiting for them. I hope we hear from them today.  We've made the request on Sept. 19th so we should be listed at anytime now. They usually list a bunch of coins simultaneously anyways.

Sweet, thanks man.
Really looking forward to this. Must say unify has not fooled me yet Cheesy
Holding long term anyway though.
i do what people say here make 1.000 coin amounts, i make 10 x 1.000 coin amounts and i not earn any stake for 5 days? so i not sure if this is best way to stake, i think i earn already if i have 10.000 staking together and not split into 1.000 amounts.

You just have to wait and be patient. It's all about how old you're coins are and how much coins you have.  The older your coins are and the more you have, the more weight your coins will have on the network which increases your probability of receiving a stake. You got to remember that there are others that are staking as well. Minimum age is 4 hours, max age is 30 days. The longer you wait, your probability of receiving a stake increases. After 30 days, your probability of receiving a stake increases significantly.
Hi

We've been waiting for them. I hope we hear from them today.  We've made the request on Sept. 19th so we should be listed at anytime now. They usually list a bunch of coins simultaneously anyways.
Activity: 233
Activity: 180
Merit: 10
https://twitter.com/3Hiyatus
Hi

Translation work of our Unify website into all major languages has begun. This will help us to reach as many interested people as possible.
Activity: 606
Merit: 500
Week 3 of Twitter campaign and week 1 of Signature campaign will start in the next 12 hours.  Smiley

Signature Campaign started --> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2222911.new#new
As stated on the roadmap. The Unify team has reserved 10k Unify from their wallets that is to be donated to a charity of the community's choice one year from now.
Week 3 of Twitter campaign and week 1 of Signature campaign will start in the next 12 hours.  Smiley
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
It still detects the unpacked .exe. Maybe Defender is more aggressive on Windows Server, anyway I excluded the UNIFY dir from scanning now and it works.

Windows defender is doing this with a lot of coins so its not just happening with Unify. There must of been an update with the program which is now giving a false warning that wallets are a trojon.

I have a question just so I know I'm doing this right with Unify when it comes to staking and earning stakes. I need to split my coins up into 1k blocks and send them to different addresses in my wallet? Now my question is as I have done this with other coins, can't I just send 1k blocks to the same address in my wallet using coin control? saves making so many addresses? Will this work as I'm still splitting my coins into 1k blocks but its just to the one address? Thanks in advance as I've never had a pos coin like Unify before, well the way its been explain to earn stakes.

U can send coins with coin control to your address, it's doesnt matter, but it's easier to manage, when u send to your one address than to many other Smiley

Okay thanks Icefrag, That is what I'll do then as that is what I do with other pos coins. I thought it was different with Unify as I saw someone post that we should sent 1k Unify to different addresses. Well I'm glad I waited before splitting my coins as I wanted to make sure first if I could split them into 1k blocks like I do with other pos coins. As the network weight grows I might think about splitting them into 2k blocks, I think testing new ways to stake is a good idea as that is what I do with all my pos coins to see what works best when it comes to earning stakes because lets be honest we all want to earn the most stakes possible lol. Thanks again Icefrag for your answer.
Pages:
Jump to: