Pages:
Author

Topic: UNIFY [UNIFY] - THE NEXT GENERATION OF CROWDFUNDING [POS, LOW SUPPLY] - page 82. (Read 127470 times)

Activity: 606
Merit: 500

PoS phase needs to stabilize, soon u will get reward Smiley

Thanks for getting back to me, but what exactly does that mean? A more technical response outlining the "why" would be useful. This is my first introduction into POS and figured once the coins had matured i'd be good to go.

In the beginning some have a long coin on their wallet, the longer they are on their wallet the greater their weight (coin weight is something like hashpower in network). After a few days, when all their coins hit the blocks, they coins will be fresh again and the balance in the network will stabilize. Currently its  that once the diff jumps high, and once very low, and this isn't good for the network.

For those who don't know yet, Unify has opened a social media signature campaign yesterday. How to join, rules & regulations, as well as rewards for participating are all in the link below.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/unify-unify-signature-campaign-twitter-campaign-2159432

The campaign has been postponed, in a few days it should start with new signatures. All those who give their UNIFY address will get 50 UNIFY. They also will be informed when the campaign will launch Smiley

Why the campaign got postponed..?
I wanted to join but the thread was locked.

Holding some Unify from long time and want to collect more.  Grin

We decided to make new signatures as well as start the action after the modernization main topic. Sorry for this misunderstanding...
Activity: 1078
Merit: 504
For those who don't know yet, Unify has opened a social media signature campaign yesterday. How to join, rules & regulations, as well as rewards for participating are all in the link below.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/unify-unify-signature-campaign-twitter-campaign-2159432

The campaign has been postponed, in a few days it should start with new signatures. All those who give their UNIFY address will get 50 UNIFY. They also will be informed when the campaign will launch Smiley

Why the campaign got postponed..?
I wanted to join but the thread was locked.

Holding some Unify from long time and want to collect more.  Grin
Activity: 26
Merit: 0

Thanks for getting back to me, but what exactly does that mean? A more technical response outlining the "why" would be useful. This is my first introduction into POS and figured once the coins had matured i'd be good to go.
Am I doing something wrong regarding staking??

Balance:        some UNIFY
Stake:           0.00 UNIFY
Unconfirmed: 0.00 UNIFY

Total:            some UNIFY

Coins have matured and were deposited over 15 hours ago. I have a reasonable amount held and corner icon shows 'expected reward' is between 5 - 30 minutes depending on when I look, yet there's been nothing since yesterday. I know it isn't guaranteed every 30 minutes or whatever but I would have expected at least one by now? :/

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

My apologies Icefrag. I didn't know.
Activity: 26
Am I doing something wrong regarding staking??

Balance:        some UNIFY
Stake:           0.00 UNIFY
Unconfirmed: 0.00 UNIFY

Total:            some UNIFY

Coins have matured and were deposited over 15 hours ago. I have a reasonable amount held and corner icon shows 'expected reward' is between 5 - 30 minutes depending on when I look, yet there's been nothing since yesterday. I know it isn't guaranteed every 30 minutes or whatever but I would have expected at least one by now? :/

Activity: 6
what is cryptopia doing ?  Grin  I want to see Unify growing again not sleeping

Coinmarketcap has not updated the link to the new blockexplorer yet. For those who want to check it out, here's the link:

http://www.unify.today/explorer
Hope Cryptopia hurries up with updating those wallets.
Activity: 2
Hello everyone!

before
Balance:111.637
Stake:0

i am import key in wallet 40100 unify and now i have

now
Balance:211.637
Stake:40001

is OK or not

It's ok Smiley

now is ok
tnx

NovaExchange updated their wallet & now works well again!

Smiley

Tranfers a working very well and much quicker. POS is an astounding success!
Hello everyone!

before

now

is OK or not

It's ok Smiley
Activity: 2
Hello everyone!

before

now

is OK or not
Activity: 630
Merit: 256

NovaExchange updated their wallet & now works well again!

Smiley

Activity: 490
Merit: 106
Hellobeveryone

I also jump into this wagon. I like the project and bought a few thousand coins.
Hope we have sucess and devs follow the roadmap.

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

*Quote*

"Hi SBDomains,

Thanks I have forwarded the information to the Wallet Dev to update....please wait for us to confirm the update,

regards
Cryptopia Support"

*End Quote*

This means that Cryptopia (as well as Nova) are currently updating wallets and will release them from maintanence very shortly, probably today. The price of Unify is still low. I would say.....now's the time to buy before the wallets get unlocked.
Bought tons of it already

*Quote*

"Hi SBDomains,

Thanks I have forwarded the information to the Wallet Dev to update....please wait for us to confirm the update,

regards
Cryptopia Support"

*End Quote*

This means that Cryptopia (as well as Nova) are currently updating wallets and will release them from maintanence very shortly, probably today. The price of Unify is still low. I would say.....now's the time to buy before the wallets get unlocked.

I just have sent out the new source code & block explorer link to both Cryptopia & NovaExchange. I believe they should switch on Unify wallets back very soon Smiley

New Block Explorer: http://www.unify.today/explorer/

Also informed CoinMarketCap.com on new block explorer.

Hope they do it today, but most likely tomorrow.
Pages:
Jump to: