Pages:
Author

Topic: UNITED BITCOIN - page 6. (Read 21180 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
January 23, 2018, 11:32:12 AM
Same problem as you electrum shows balance of 1.3 UBTC but can spend with same error [email protected] , I emailed support with address balances in question.  I see zero UBTC on the block explorer, but before I imported keys to electrum there was a balance there, its all very odd.  It looks like UB Electrum just steals your coins.

My electrum still shows coins though and green ticks… suggesting they are still there…?

Is there another way to collect the coins?

Or is this a scam coin to be avoided? I am guessing their support hasn’t been in touch?
Activity: 1022
Merit: 507
January 22, 2018, 11:30:11 AM
I'm using a ledger wallet, would it be beneficial to transfer only some dust from the addresses in order to satisfy the outgoing activity requirement? or should I transfer the whole amount to a new address?

The addresses I currently have my coins on already have hardfork coins on them, I'd prefer to have all hardfork coins on these addresses so that I can claim all the coins in one hit. Say in a years time.
You could try to claim them all with this service https://dig.walleting.services/ if you're brave enough  Smiley
They explicitly state they need to use your wallet seed, so it's obviously a BIG risk
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
January 21, 2018, 02:43:31 PM
People must stop to use name "bitcoin". This is bad for btc and this makes problems to new commers. All new coins I see with Btc in their name I put in my black list. This speculations with name  must be stoped and punished IMHO.
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
January 21, 2018, 02:29:15 PM
So, I've managed to get the UBTC into the Electrum wallet I downloaded off their website...

I input my seed and in popped all the coins... Green ticks next to them once they were recognised as OK by the network....All good so far...

Then when I tried to send to www.btctrade.im it comes up with a message error "the transaction was rejected by network rules. \n\nMissing inputs\n" then a whole lot of numbers following that...

Is there anything I can do? Or anything I am doing wrong?

Do I need to download the 150gb wallet to be able to send them?

How do I get them out of the Electrum wallet?  Undecided

Same problem as you electrum shows balance of 1.3 UBTC but can spend with same error [email protected] , I emailed support with address balances in question.  I see zero UBTC on the block explorer, but before I imported keys to electrum there was a balance there, its all very odd.  It looks like UB Electrum just steals your coins.
Activity: 2
January 20, 2018, 02:43:14 PM
So, I've managed to get the UBTC into the Electrum wallet I downloaded off their website...

I input my seed and in popped all the coins... Green ticks next to them once they were recognised as OK by the network....All good so far...

Then when I tried to send to www.btctrade.im it comes up with a message error "the transaction was rejected by network rules. \n\nMissing inputs\n" then a whole lot of numbers following that...

Is there anything I can do? Or anything I am doing wrong?

Do I need to download the 150gb wallet to be able to send them?

How do I get them out of the Electrum wallet?  Undecided
Activity: 65
January 12, 2018, 07:59:04 PM
well i downloaded and synched the qt wallet, imported my private keys and it shows a balance, albeit a very low one. and i was able to send it as well. (still no confirmations though) wierd thing is according to the ubtc electrum wallet i should have 3 ubtc, but when i import the private keys to the qt wallet it shows a 0 balance for the respective adresses. except for one, with 0,02 ubtc on it. dont really know where the other coins went. will the rest be credited on jan 24th? doubt it very much, fcking scamfork.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087
January 06, 2018, 10:29:02 AM
So, if you have the private keys to addresses that qualify they are going to credit those addresses with coins and you will be able to access them with their wallet?

i guess that's the idea, but as i said i can't tell whether my addresses have qualified or not and i certainly did everything they listed. we'll have to wait until the end of the month for the big reveal. it's not been very clear.
Activity: 462
Merit: 263
The devil is in the detail.
January 05, 2018, 11:33:44 PM
What were the steps to actually claiming it though? I couldn't find a guide anywhere.

you can't claim it yet. that's to come. you had to have more than 0.01 at block 498,777. december 12th ish. and you had to have an outgoing tx between november 12th and january 3rd from the address to qualify.

i'll believe it when i see it.

So, if you have the private keys to addresses that qualify they are going to credit those addresses with coins and you will be able to access them with their wallet?
Activity: 392
Merit: 254
January 05, 2018, 07:58:31 PM
What were the steps to actually claiming it though? I couldn't find a guide anywhere.

you can't claim it yet. that's to come. you had to have more than 0.01 at block 498,777. december 12th ish. and you had to have an outgoing tx between november 12th and january 3rd from the address to qualify.

They don't even have to send me those coins back. I'd totally settle for actual Bitcoins. What do they expect these things are worth? Is there a futures market?

this is a real sexy selection of markets. blue chip stuff right there.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/united-bitcoin/#markets

Impressive volume. Smiley
legendary
January 05, 2018, 07:56:52 PM

They don't even have to send me those coins back. I'd totally settle for actual Bitcoins. What do they expect these things are worth? Is there a futures market?

this is a real sexy selection of markets. blue chip stuff right there.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/united-bitcoin/#markets
Activity: 149
Merit: 10
January 05, 2018, 07:55:26 PM

ah. some clarification. i've changed my mind about this. as it's such an offensive shitfork i want to claim it for pure dumping.

Where is it possible to dump this shitcoin? Is it already on some exchange? Does it already have a value? Just considering if it is worth following your path...
January 05, 2018, 07:09:49 PM

legendary
January 05, 2018, 07:06:05 PM

January 05, 2018, 06:27:56 PM
So how do you claim it? Do you import your private keys into their wallet or what? My addresses were showing zero balance when I checked them.

Edit:
Unconfirmed Balance    0 UBTC
Final Balance    0 UBTC

The UBTC is showing Unutilised but the balance is full and correct, how do you make sense of this?

i can't make any sense of it. i don't know what's qualified and what hasn't. the addresses i entered should've but there's no indication that anything worked. and i don't think i have an address that had balance that's done nothing to compare it with.

we'll have to wait until they announce how it'll happen. it's probably gonna annoy a large amount of people whatever they do.

this is one they definitely will be stealing as it hasn't moved for a long time - https://www.ub.com/explorer/address?address=1F34duy2eeMz5mSrvFepVzy7Y1rBsnAyWC

i can't see the difference apart from some ubtc dust left behind.

legendary
January 05, 2018, 01:50:37 PM
So how do you claim it? Do you import your private keys into their wallet or what? My addresses were showing zero balance when I checked them.

Edit:
Final Balance    0 UBTC

The UBTC is showing Unutilised but the balance is full and correct, how do you make sense of this?

i can't make any sense of it. i don't know what's qualified and what hasn't. the addresses i entered should've but there's no indication that anything worked. and i don't think i have an address that had balance that's done nothing to compare it with.

we'll have to wait until they announce how it'll happen. it's probably gonna annoy a large amount of people whatever they do.

this is one they definitely will be stealing as it hasn't moved for a long time - https://www.ub.com/explorer/address?address=1F34duy2eeMz5mSrvFepVzy7Y1rBsnAyWC

i can't see the difference apart from some ubtc dust left behind.

January 05, 2018, 01:33:42 PM
It's confusing. UB really didn't want us to have these coins. January 24 all will be revealed, I guess.

yeah. i think i can guess what the big reveal is too - screw you you crypto non entity. we're keeping all of it. i don't really care but it'll be another nail in the coffin of their credibility.

Edit:
Final Balance    0 UBTC

January 04, 2018, 08:20:51 PM
It's confusing. UB really didn't want us to have these coins. January 24 all will be revealed, I guess.

yeah. i think i can guess what the big reveal is too - screw you you crypto non entity. we're keeping all of it. i don't really care but it'll be another nail in the coffin of their credibility.

We did what we could. God-mode activated. What do?
legendary
January 04, 2018, 08:18:38 PM

January 04, 2018, 08:15:25 PM
anyone have any idea whether we know if we qualified? i certainly have addresses that had balance at the right time and did an outgoing tx but when i enter them in the block explorer they're all showing as 0 ubtc balance.

they are of course now 0 btc balance too as they're HD wallets so the addresses emptied when i sent something. so I dunno if you have to retain a btc balance in which case I'm getting nothing and the same goes for anyone else with HD wallets.

there's also text on the block explorer that says utilized or unutilized on different addresses. i dunno which is which.

legendary
January 04, 2018, 08:02:05 PM
anyone have any idea whether we know if we qualified? i certainly have addresses that had balance at the right time and did an outgoing tx to qualify for the second round but when i enter them in the block explorer they're all showing as 0 ubtc balance.

they are of course now 0 btc balance too as they're HD wallets so the addresses emptied when i sent something. so I dunno if you have to retain a btc balance in which case I'm getting nothing and the same goes for anyone else with HD wallets.

there's also text on the block explorer that says utilized or unutilized on different addresses. i dunno which is which.

Pages:
Jump to: