Pages:
Author

Topic: [Universal-Wallet] Coinomi (BIP44 compatible) - page 2. (Read 26463 times)

legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001
what is the fee to withdrawal bitcoin?

There are no fees other than the miner fees for whatever blockchain you are using.
Activity: 168
Merit: 39
what is the fee to withdrawal bitcoin?
Activity: 139
Merit: 10
Thanks , you wrote an PM to TopicStarter . Hope to get an Answer .

Glen
legendary
Hi !

sorry for Asking , but i dont find any Information to add an (new) Altcoin to Coinomi .
what i found is :

https://coinomi.com/AddingSupportForANewCurrency/

but pointing me to an 404 on : https://coinomi.com/support/

i want to add eMark ( DEM ) to Coinomi, but i cant get in Touch with the Support .
And , does anybody know about the Costs of listing a new Coin (Listing Fee )?

Regards Glen

They stopped just allowing anyone to add a coin. So, I think you just have to request it and wait and see.
Activity: 139
Merit: 10
Hi !

sorry for Asking , but i dont find any Information to add an (new) Altcoin to Coinomi .
what i found is :

https://coinomi.com/AddingSupportForANewCurrency/

but pointing me to an 404 on : https://coinomi.com/support/

i want to add eMark ( DEM ) to Coinomi, but i cant get in Touch with the Support .
And , does anybody know about the Costs of listing a new Coin (Listing Fee )?

Regards Glen
Activity: 61
Merit: 6
I've got actually almost the same question(s) as in these posts:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.20802228
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.21410707
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.21722303

But, mine is much easier: is it Coinomi SAFE?
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
You have my attention. Nice wallet.
legendary
Do you use this wallet? How do you receive coins there?

How? It's pretty much the same as any other wallet.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
Coinomi Universal wallet

Coinomi is many wallets in one, use Bitcoins and 12 other coins with ease!

or directly download the APK from our GitHub repo

http://coinomi.com/

Coinomi is a new wallet that effortlessly stores your crypto-currencies without compromising your security. It supports the following coins:

• Bitcoins
  • Dogecoins
  • Litecoin
  • Peercoin
  • Darkcoin
  • Reddcoin
  • NuBits
  • NuShares
  • Blackcoin
  • Feathercoin
  • Rubycoin
  • Digitalcoin
  • Cannacoin

... and soon a lot more!

Coinomi is a service that lets you simplify your economy affairs, manage your crypto cash, send money to any person and transfer value around the world with low fees.

Universal wallet
Now you have the ability to control all your coins through one app. Effortless connection with any part of the world, simply imagine Economy 2.0. No more confusion and hassle!

Top Security
Your private keys never leave your device. We are using strong public cryptography and the best industry practices. We assure that your money is safe by ensuring that you have ultimate control over them!

Convenient Backup
All your coins are accessed with one Hierarchical Deterministic Wallet (BIP44), so instead of having one backup file for every coin, you have one master key that you could write on a piece of paper. Never lose access again!

The source code of the wallet is available at: https://github.com/Coinomi/coinomi-android
Do you use this wallet? How do you receive coins there?
Activity: 392
Coinomi Team, please be very careful! We have noticed there is a clone of official Bitcoin Atom website pretending to be a website of our project, but it's not. Which means it's a FRAUDULENT PHISHING ATTEMPT on our and your users. They have been retweeting your tweets about our partnership from their fake Twitter account. Fake website domain is: bitcoinatom.org and fake twitter account is @BitcoinAtom. Thank you
legendary
Has anyone had any luck in using thier zencash  deposit address?  If i try to use it I get a invalid address and if i enter it into a explorer  i get a not found responce.  I have been able to use my other coinomi  coin addresses just Zencash seems to be invalid.

Is there anything in the address? If there are no transactions for an address most explorers will tell you it's not found.
Activity: 3
Has anyone had any luck in using thier zencash  deposit address?  If i try to use it I get a invalid address and if i enter it into a explorer  i get a not found responce.  I have been able to use my other coinomi  coin addresses just Zencash seems to be invalid.
Activity: 766
Merit: 501
BUY BITCOIN WITH PAYPAL AND CREDIT CARDS
I just used Coinomi to claim my Bitcore and Bitcoin Gold and everything went smooth!
Really easy to use, clear interface, fast and reliable. I don't know why this wallet doesn't have 5 stars on google play...
legendary
Does anyone know how to add the VIU token to coinomi. It doesn't show in the dApp list when I search it. I tried the "add contract" thing, but wasn't sure what to enter for ABI... I think it was.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
Dear dev!
Are you have a plan to bring this app to iOS . I really like this app but i must change from andriod to iOS for my job!
Thanks
Activity: 132
I myself hope it can somewhat be compiled by which coin user he chooses. I do not know how hard it is technically, but since there are so many altcoins that appear and disappear, I think the ideal is every user can decide which coin coins are the most.
legendary
Gday xianbits Smiley

Dunno if it's exactly 'official' or not, but I have received help here and so have others.

I found the Coinomi tech support to be pretty use-less -
I reported : "help, my wallet restore failed with blah blah error..."
He replied : "a wallet restore WILL work, you probably used a different version" (his emphasis !)

Anyway - yes, I have had Coinomi lose just one currency (after a restore.)

It may be related to what type of coin - whether it is a mainline coin like BTC or ETH, or a split-coin like BCH or BTG, or a derived coin like ENJIN coin (based on Ethereum.)

Can you give us more details ?
Which coin ?
Did a Restore lose it ?
Any other clues ?

Kapyong
Well, I am referring to my LTC balance. It says 0, and that I never had a receive and sens transactions ever. It happens when I wake up in the morning. My other coins' balances were good, only this litecoin. I didn't had a restore or any other upgrades with the wallet. Plainly, it happened for no reason. I keep on refreshing many times.
After maybe 5 to 6 hours, the balance returned but their support never had any words.
I don't want to happen it again so instead of asking to solve my issue (it's now solved), I will be asking if what has happened/ why it happened so I can prevent it from happening again?

What was the blockchain height?

I don't know if this is the right answer but I remember seeing -1 when I look at my litecoin. Is there something important with that? What does it mean? Also, why it appears I never had any transaction with LTC?

It looks to me that Coinomi connects to various servers to get block chain data for the various coins. If you go to the specific coins balance page it will show the "height", which is the last block it knows about. If that is current, it could be the server you are hitting is a bit behind. Pull down on the screen for it to do a refresh. Sometimes it says "no connection" and can't update.

So, I expect in your case there was an issue with the litecoin server or servers they connect to. I'm not sure you can do anything to prevent it from happening. I expect the "height" on the LTC page said 0.

The good news is, the wallet holds your keys, not your coin. If you have your seed your funds are safe and on the block chain. You didn't lose anything, it's just a display, communication issue with the LTC server.
Activity: 910
Merit: 257
Gday xianbits Smiley

Dunno if it's exactly 'official' or not, but I have received help here and so have others.

He replied : "a wallet restore WILL work, you probably used a different version" (his emphasis !)

It may be related to what type of coin - whether it is a mainline coin like BTC or ETH, or a split-coin like BCH or BTG, or a derived coin like ENJIN coin (based on Ethereum.)

Which coin ?
Did a Restore lose it ?
Any other clues ?

Kapyong
Well, I am referring to my LTC balance. It says 0, and that I never had a receive and sens transactions ever. It happens when I wake up in the morning. My other coins' balances were good, only this litecoin. I didn't had a restore or any other upgrades with the wallet. Plainly, it happened for no reason. I keep on refreshing many times.
After maybe 5 to 6 hours, the balance returned but their support never had any words.
I don't want to happen it again so instead of asking to solve my issue (it's now solved), I will be asking if what has happened/ why it happened so I can prevent it from happening again?

I don't know if this is the right answer but I remember seeing -1 when I look at my litecoin. Is there something important with that? What does it mean? Also, why it appears I never had any transaction with LTC?
legendary
Gday xianbits Smiley

Which coin ?
Did a Restore lose it ?
Any other clues ?

Kapyong

Activity: 103
Merit: 2
Writer
Gday Smiley

Hmmm, that's odd, not sure what that is.

My suggestion - when your LTC are OK, then transfer them out to another wallet.

Coinomi support doesn't seem to be very good Sad

I think Coinomi is buggy - mine has completely stopped working now, I'll be moving to another wallet (again.)

Kapyong
Pages:
Jump to: