Pages:
Author

Topic: [Universal-Wallet] Coinomi (BIP44 compatible) - page 6. (Read 26463 times)

Activity: 137
Merit: 100
Strange, i have some problems with my dogecoin wallet.
Anyone have this problem too ?
Error on brodcasting the transaction ...
Activity: 561
Merit: 250
This wallet is decreasing my clam coin everytime. I don't know why...
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
Yeah, Really wish I could find one wallet for all the major altcoins. Coinomi is a great wallet but a little slow on getting the major coins coming. For ether you could check out exodus
Activity: 123
It supports ETH, just not any tokens on the ETH blockchain.

Thx, will keep looking for updates, maybe someday will support Smiley
brand new
Activity: 0
Can you see Ethereum assets in wallet?
As far as I know, this wallet still not support ethereum. Wait until the Dev update that.
It supports ETH, just not any tokens on the ETH blockchain.
Activity: 123
Can you see Ethereum assets in wallet?
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
I am admin of the Gulden (NLG) support slack channel and we got yesterday and today three members with problems in their Coinomi wallets in our support channel.  Their Guldens are gone/disappeared. They have asked support to Coinomi but didn't get an answer yet. Maybe it is advisable to be carefully with Gulden in the Coinomi wallet.
legendary
Activity: 1027
Merit: 1005
I have a simple suggestion on a feature that I think could be of some real use.

How hard would it be to add a "Balance Check" feature for paper wallets? Basically it would simply allow you to scan a QR code or manually enter an address, then search a block explorer and display the balance for the wallet.

If your wallet already does this, can you walk me through how?

thanks!
Where can I find a list of upcoming changes, especially what coins are next in line to be added?

Looking especially at xmr, xrp, and gnt.
Thanks
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
I´m using Coinomi mas agora eu tenho um problema Meu Clam are bloqueados. I want to send clam from Coinomi to another wallet, but an error message say brodcasting coin error can not send what is happening?  I  losed  my coins?.

Send an email to: support @ coinomi, but they not answered has More than 48 hours than I´m waiting an answer.

Hope it is not another scam that is just technical error.

Our engineers are working on your issue, you will be notified soon.

so is there an ETA until I can stake my PoS coins in your wallet?

There will be some big news regarding Coinomi over the next few weeks.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000
so is there an ETA until I can stake my PoS coins in your wallet?
Activity: 13
I´m using Coinomi mas agora eu tenho um problema Meu Clam are bloqueados. I want to send clam from Coinomi to another wallet, but an error message say brodcasting coin error can not send what is happening?  I  losed  my coins?.

Send an email to: support @ coinomi, but they not answered has More than 48 hours than I´m waiting an answer.

Hope it is not another scam that is just technical error.
Activity: 66
is there a possibilty to increase the transaction fee for bitcoin after is send . many of my transations are still not confirmed . im using the android app .

greetings michael

CPFP will be available soon.
Activity: 157
Merit: 63
is there a possibilty to increase the transaction fee for bitcoin after is send . many of my transations are still not confirmed . im using the android app .

greetings michael
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025
Hi,

could you please include Pesetacoin and Teslacoin please?

Rw

Apologies for our late response.
We indeed consider adding both coins in the future but they are not in our top priority list. However, thank you for the suggestions.
Stay Tuned!

Thanks for having them in your radar!
Activity: 52
Hi,

Rw

Apologies for our late response.
We indeed consider adding both coins in the future but they are not in our top priority list. However, thank you for the suggestions.
Stay Tuned!
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025
Hi,

Rw
Activity: 101

Maybe you need to wait for it to get rejected from itself.
Actually it depends on which api they are using to monitor the network.
Unless that network gets propagated fully, you'll have to wait.

It's been over a week and it's been rejected twice as far as I can tell. The message I see when I follow it to blockchain is
"Transaction rejected by our node.
Reason: Transaction was previously accepted but has been pruned from our database"

However, in coinomi it is still greyed out waiting for confirmation. I'd like to find some way to cancel it and send it again with the correct transaction fee.
It seems like it has been cancelled on blockchain.info but it isn't cancelled in coinomi.

Any solution for this? I am having the same issue.

According to the change log for coinomi:
New in version 1.5.16

Changed the way balance is calculated and added the possibility to spend unconfirmed transactions

But I can't seem to find any way to do this from the android client.
Activity: 217
has anyone been using this to store Ether? Thoughts? Is there a better recommended wallet to do so?
Pages:
Jump to: