Pages:
Author

Topic: ★ Unnamed.exchange - Unnamed Exchange [Official Thread] ★ - page 18. (Read 19200 times)

Activity: 1750
Merit: 305
This is the second month since this exchange STOLE my coins!  Angry

Technical support is not responding at all!

And the stolen coins are now expensive!

This exchange is a SCAM!!!!!!!!!

I will write about it on all the resources! Stop putting up with their bestial attitude towards customers!!!
Activity: 36
Merit: 2
ldoge levy reactivated! the only flaw is that he must warn if he has problems by informing promptly.these days it doesn't take much for 1 to think it's a scam!
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
but the support in discord verybad do not explan to traders just make jocke of us

The mods and admins can't do anything as only one person has access to stuff and he doesn't say much.
yes i know it but they give bad feeling and i see them blocking account my friend because they said he have multi account i dont know how they thinking and i he said and i said we have here the The same Internet provider, and let's assume that they suspect him, they must ask him to prove his identity or anything from this kind, not that they ban his account in the server means that any one from Morocco will be the next victim of such stupid behavior because we have the same service provider
Activity: 28
but the support in discord verybad do not explan to traders just make jocke of us

The mods and admins can't do anything as only one person has access to stuff and he doesn't say much.

So this is just chinese whispers. They shouldn't themself call "support".
Activity: 750
Merit: 100

Activity: 14
Activity: 750
Merit: 100
More than 2 weeks there is no withdrawal of doge coin and no answer to the ticket - from 28/01/2021.
In discord, the administration does not hesitate to point out to users that they themselves are to blame for the current situation, because they began to abruptly withdraw doge coins on the wave of growth, which entailed the need to synchronize wallets. Probably this is a very reliable method of "synchronization", which has been performed for 15 days (12/02/2021 for today).

Until recently, I did not want to write to this thread, because there is enough negative without me. But in my opinion, half a month is enough  to solve most of the problems, if these are technical problems, and not related to the fact that the exchange got into this situation due to the fact that it practices trading in non-existent assets of coins.

Ticket:#5026
Created 28/01/2021

I have an open ticket from the same day. Not sure how it is taking this long. As a comparison, I sent IOTA to a bittrex wallet without knowing it was in maintenance. Bittrex support responded within 2 days to let me know the deposit was safe and just needed a fix from IOTA. Again, it wasn't resolved but at least I was communicated with. Since then, wallet fixed and IOTA received. How do you not at least address people's concerns?

I was DM'ed by a former "mod" or something and they left due to the shitty experience from the owner. Never using this exchange again. Only around to see if I get my Doge or BTC back.
for the record today I have been deposited the ban that were not accredited for quite a while. should be more reactive because you shoot yourself in the foot
Activity: 28
Don't use this exchange. Coins can be deposited but cannot be withdrawn. Problem reported to support many times, but I didn't get any answer. More than month of support silence - only general information on the discord that "it is all for users good". All they can do is close users' tickets.
This exchange is either a scam or is run by very incompetent owners.
I only lost a few dozen dollars, but others have a problem with much larger amounts. Reading other posts, I am surprised that there is no warning yet at the top of the thread.
legendary
Activity: 1612
Merit: 1608
精神分析的爸
More than 2 weeks there is no withdrawal of doge coin and no answer to the ticket - from 28/01/2021.
In discord, the administration does not hesitate to point out to users that they themselves are to blame for the current situation, because they began to abruptly withdraw doge coins on the wave of growth, which entailed the need to synchronize wallets. Probably this is a very reliable method of "synchronization", which has been performed for 15 days (12/02/2021 for today).

Until recently, I did not want to write to this thread, because there is enough negative without me. But in my opinion, half a month is enough  to solve most of the problems, if these are technical problems, and not related to the fact that the exchange got into this situation due to the fact that it practices trading in non-existent assets of coins.

Created 28/01/2021

By this I know you have zero knowledge of blockchain or what it takes to sync a client.
Exchanges don’t use bootstraps from the community to sync clients.
just be patient

Quite a rude answer to a very valid question.
As somebody running a doge wallet with thousands of transactions I can't imagine any action (neither reindex nor rescan) that could take more than 15 days on any server that is less than 15 yrs old.

So maybe you want to elaborate a bit what exactly is being done that takes more than 15 days and keeps the owners/reps of the exchange from posting here some information for the people that are waiting for their moneys?

Activity: 871
Merit: 505
Founder of Incakoin

Created 28/01/2021

By this I know you have zero knowledge of blockchain or what it takes to sync a client.
Exchanges don’t use bootstraps from the community to sync clients.
just be patient

Until recently, I did not want to write to this thread, because there is enough negative without me. But in my opinion, half a month is enough  to solve most of the problems, if these are technical problems, and not related to the fact that the exchange got into this situation due to the fact that it practices trading in non-existent assets of coins.

Created 28/01/2021

https://www.pesticidy.ru/ps-content/all/img/unnamed/w2.png
https://www.pesticidy.ru/ps-content/all/img/unnamed/t2.png
Activity: 1
hello i made a deposit of auroracoin but still not visible in my balance Transaction Id: 7d75756ff9a4613780c99c2ae0df7d7c5a8eee02041487b0bcd3bc7797094f59
Activity: 871
Merit: 505
Founder of Incakoin
These guys work hard and have been transparent about everything so I’m sure those doge are safe but buy some NKA friends. It can be a big project...
Activity: 15
8 days now my DOGE withdrawals are stuck and going on 4 days without a tweet from @Tillkoeln
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
Its not looking good here as withdrawals are taking forever to be paid and wallets are offline for weeks. The updates we see are only on Twitter which doesn't make sense to me as the team should be updating everyone on all socials and not just on Twitter. The team was super active on here for a long time and now its silent all of a sudden. Please just give an update on what is going on here.
Activity: 1

LiteDoge (LDOGE)

LDOGE Withdrawal #69330

Amount   234198.27012641
Fee   11.00000000
Sent   234187.27012641
Address   
dVhixfUhPRWFf7Cz3u2iZfKkysoudomXPd
Created   3/02/2021 12:46:42 PM
Authorized   
Processed   Processing
Transaction   Processing

Ticket:#5256  support never gave an answer

I still have not received coins, exchange scam Huh

Activity: 9
Merit: 3
+1 for this. I've got my doge stuck on withdrawals for a fifth day and zero reaction for the support tickets.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 305
I think it's time to write a collective complaint and put this exchanger on the list of scammers...

I transferred them an OPC coin...they are bidding on it, it is available for input. But for a month, nothing came!!!
It is not clear what they are waiting for and why they spoil their reputation....
Activity: 15
"FULL TIME SUPPORT
We take pride in our quick responses and resolutions. Our team is available every day of the year. We are always ready to answer questions or resolve any issues." -unnamed.exchange

It's been 5 days now DOGE withdrawal has been stuck.  It has not been resolved nor has there been any answers as to when it will be fixed...
Pages:
Jump to: