Pages:
Author

Topic: ★ Unnamed.exchange - Unnamed Exchange [Official Thread] ★ - page 16. (Read 19193 times)

Activity: 107
Merit: 2
I've also been able to withdraw 0.009 BTC like 7-10 days ago...
And BCC withdrawals are also always working.

However, I've got 6k Doge stuck in withdrawal error for more than a month,
and my 13.5 Waves deposit from end of January is still not credited.
Made 1 ticket for both and got no reply.

I think there's a good chance they are not exit scamming, but maybe they do. Be careful anyway.

Update: Got my Waves deposit yesterday, and the withdrawal worked instantly.
Still waiting for the Doge.
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
This exchange is dead: https://coinpaprika.com/exchanges/unnamed/ .  Admin doesn't even want to answer his topic.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
pretty sure these guys are insolvent, They don't have the funds to cover withdraws, so making excuses.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 515
Coin Mage
When trying to login, I am now seeing this message:

Your account is locked, Lock expires: 3426 days, 21 hours, 23 minutes, 2 seconds

I still have Bitcoin in there. @Tillkoeln, if you are around, please solve this problem ... it's not looking good ...  Sad
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
I don't understand what's going on with this exchange. There main priority right now should be to fix all the Doge withdrawals but instead they are just working on fixing other wallets. The bulk of the withdrawals are most likely Doge so that should come first before anything else.

It is this reason that causes many to speculate on why the DOGE wallets 'error' happened during such a high price and has not been fixed yet possibly because our coins were sold with the plan of buying back once the price bubble bursts.  IF they ever give us back our DOGE I'm betting it will not be worth what it has been during this almost two months of non accessibility.

Well this could be true as another member said that the Doge withdrawals were open for a little while and now closed again so maybe they don't have enough Doge in their wallet and are trying to buy back the Doge is they did sell at the high price. However if Unnamed have done this then they could be in big trouble as the Doge price doesn't look like dumping and is still holding up strong at around 100 sats.
legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1126
DOGE wd's worked ok for a week or so but now DOGE is failing again.

Please fix

thnx
Activity: 15
I don't understand what's going on with this exchange. There main priority right now should be to fix all the Doge withdrawals but instead they are just working on fixing other wallets. The bulk of the withdrawals are most likely Doge so that should come first before anything else.

It is this reason that causes many to speculate on why the DOGE wallets 'error' happened during such a high price and has not been fixed yet possibly because our coins were sold with the plan of buying back once the price bubble bursts.  IF they ever give us back our DOGE I'm betting it will not be worth what it has been during this almost two months of non accessibility.
Activity: 36

Just the exchange does not set a goal to fix the Doge.
Activity: 15
My DOGE has been stuck on withdrawal error for around two months now.  A ticket was opened then and it is still open but nothing has been done.  Whether it's incompetence or theft there is high risk using this exchange that I know first hand.  I have accepted that I will probably not have my crypto returned to me and this is my first post here about the matter as I see no point in discussing the matter with those who have not been effected and I don't see why those not effected give their opinions on the matter.  I'm only sharing my experience as a warning to others as the value of my DOGE lost isn't that great and I've been trading since 2016 and this is the first time I've lost access to funds on an exchange. 

To conclude, I strongly advise others to not use unnamed.exchange with any amount of crypto you would be uncomfortable with loosing.
Activity: 321
Merit: 11
Why i can not Withdraw my coin from your exchange? example doge, ban, etc.

At first i check BAN is able to WD, so i decide convert my coin to BAN. and then BAN can not withdraw, LOL.

When we can wd BAN?? and other coin??

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/warning-unnamedexchange-do-we-have-another-exit-scam-5320917
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
Why i can not Withdraw my coin from your exchange? example doge, ban, etc.

At first i check BAN is able to WD, so i decide convert my coin to BAN. and then BAN can not withdraw, LOL.

When we can wd BAN?? and other coin??
Be careful - Unnamed is hacked or they exit scam, don't use it now.

Or they sold all relevant coins and waiting price to drop to rebuy it. Grin

Gambling with our coins.  Grin
Activity: 315
Be careful - Unnamed is hacked or they exit scam, don't use it now.
claim is server patch update frozen since Jan28?
https://twitter.com/TillKoeln/status/1366969978231140353

Some coins can withdraw.  No issue.
Some can not, example, DOGE, UNO, SPRTS.

Please post which coins are working and which are not.

JUMP can not be withdrawn.

Worthless and many shitcoins can be withdrawn, probably listed only on this exchange. But other regular coins are still locked.
I will agree here with @miner987 statement. The owner has sold DOGE and now waiting for a price dump to buyback.

Reading twitter looks as it more a case of update and reboot chains takes a while, plus bad custsupport causes custPANIC.

Meanwhile the exchange withdraws are clearing now.

I think one month is more than enough for the server restart even if they are running on the Windows platform.

If it is true and the owner sold all the Doge and is now waiting for it to dump, I think he will be waiting a long time because Doge doesn't look like dumping anytime soon and is holding strong at the 100 sats level.

I'm not saying that Unnamed will exit scam but lets not forget what Cryptopia did just before their BS happened where many coin wallets were in maintenance for long periods of time and before we knew it, they were hacked or so they say. The owner here should at least hire some staff to help with the situation because the longer it goes on the worse it will be and Unnamed might never recover.
Your funds are safu!  Tongue

They are "fixing" one non-existing "error" at the time. DOGE scheduled for year 2247.   Grin
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 3098

Worthless and many shitcoins can be withdrawn, probably listed only on this exchange. But other regular coins are still locked.
I will agree here with @miner987 statement. The owner has sold DOGE and now waiting for a price dump to buyback.

Reading twitter looks as it more a case of update and reboot chains takes a while, plus bad custsupport causes custPANIC.

I think one month is more than enough for the server restart even if they are running on the Windows platform.
Activity: 43
Merit: 7

Activity: 73

Activity: 43
Merit: 7
For the record... I have made withdrawals of Elite and Beancash this past week. Everything automatic and fast.

I can withdraw UNO today Grin
Pages:
Jump to: