Pages:
Author

Topic: ★ Unnamed.exchange - Unnamed Exchange [Official Thread] ★ - page 28. (Read 19170 times)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
I have account with unnamed.exchange and after I deposit some coin I can no longer login in their site because they don't send login pin to email , then I created 2nd account and after login I deposited coin and after just 6 days got the same login problem with my 2nd account
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1051
unnamed.Exchange, join the Cool Kids!!!
nahh thats the shithead  who generates 100000000000000000000000 coins short before he posted his text ^^ ....    since his account is blocked,  including his TrannyZillionBillion Coins
i havent heard from him.

normaly he is instant complaining,  but for some reason he`s silent ...

Activity: 93
Merit: 10
♥kd100♥ https://discord.gg/HYGnfbm
but tbh .. why are all these user who scream scam newbie accounts ?
I also don't believe if newbie just calls it fraud but doesn't have accurate evidence. This situation happens when newbie like coinman76 lose his money by mistaken self and then do blaming exchange.

lol i got shivering when i read that text from an "for me" unknown user.
thank you.  you save my day.

plz credit todays deposit to our kuboscoin a/c now , not show on exchange balance here block explorer confirm it

https://wavesexplorer.com/address/3P6zpqki5c8ezoaBQVbHQHEYV5EfXKtbSh9/tx

It seems you are an attention seeker?  Roll Eyes
1. You know we have discord? Huh
2. You know you can raise a support ticket there? (which will be resolved within 24 hrs, IF it's not the coin dev or something out of our control)  Huh

BUT

I guess u want to join the COOL KIDS   Cheesy
Activity: 497
Merit: 24
Unnamed exchange,
were else will u find multi trading pairs for 1 coin...
were else will u find great & upfront support staff that have proven there crypto skills for years. ( unlike alot of other so called crypto support i have to skool )
were else will u find devs,CWD,traders,miners and crypto trolls talking the latest crypto in a open area.
were else will u find me crypto trolling ur ass ::_)>> only at unnamed...

Da Ja
Stabycroc ;_)>

i will pay you later, when we are out of sight

Plz ref to number 3, https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.53531225
U ernt the praise ;_)>  Kiss
legendary

plz credit todays deposit to our kuboscoin a/c now , not show on exchange balance here block explorer confirm it

lol
ehhhmmmm ...  no !

legendary
Unnamed exchange,
were else will u find great & upfront support staff that have proven there crypto skills for years. ( unlike alot of other so called crypto support i have to skool )
were else will u find devs,CWD,traders,miners and crypto trolls talking the latest crypto in a open area.

Da Ja
Stabycroc ;_)>

i will pay you later, when we are out of sight
Unnamed exchange,

Da Ja
Stabycroc ;_)>

Cant even login to this shit, email code is never sent.. failed.

its ur isp email provided that would be blocking it, check ur spam folder in email or log into ur ISp email account and allow emails from site... this works with alot of other exchange as they see as spam if to many email from same address come threw.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
developer of kuboscoin
I also don't believe if newbie just calls it fraud but doesn't have accurate evidence. This situation happens when newbie like coinman76 lose his money by mistaken self and then do blaming exchange.

legendary

legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1024
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
legendary
if you want to lose your coins as tens of thousands of other users from Cryptopia and Tradesatoshi, then you can continue to use this fraudulent exchange. The organizers are the same scammers, but these idiots do not take into account one detail that for everything in this life you will have to pay sooner or later, nothing goes unpunished.

Be careful!
Unnamed.exchange - Cryptopia - Tradesatoshi - SCAM!!!

You have to prove those exchange connection with detail and picture and post it on Scam Accusations board to warning people.

its nonsense

cryptopia was drained by the company who bought the brand.
Tradesatoshi just close his business,

and we. yeah .. me ..  is a different story.

legendary
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
if you want to lose your coins as tens of thousands of other users from Cryptopia and Tradesatoshi, then you can continue to use this fraudulent exchange. The organizers are the same scammers, but these idiots do not take into account one detail that for everything in this life you will have to pay sooner or later, nothing goes unpunished.

Be careful!

You have to prove those exchange connection with detail and picture and post it on Scam Accusations board to warning people.
Activity: 247
Merit: 1
There is a rumor flowing on Discord to make sure that folks withdraw from Unnamed Exchange into another exchange.  Can someone please verify this to make sure it is not a scam or if there is some truth to this?  Thank you. 

Be careful!
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
♥kd100♥ https://discord.gg/HYGnfbm
There is a rumor flowing on Discord to make sure that folks withdraw from Unnamed Exchange into another exchange.  Can someone please verify this to make sure it is not a scam or if there is some truth to this?  Thank you. 
These rumors are getting old now already!  Roll Eyes
Why don't you "rumor followers" go directly and ask if it is the truth or not?
We have a dedicated team on Discord which will answer all your questions...24/7
Also any queries about deposits, withdrawals, etc can be very quickly solved by logging a ticket in OUR discord  Wink
legendary
SeniorMembers

Code:
[center][url=https://unnamed.exchange][font=Arial][size=10pt][color=#1C5A77]  ✔ realFAST EXCHANGE    ✔ OVER [b]200 COINS[/b]    ✔ $$$ [b]TipBox[/b]      ✔ [color=#53a800]FREE COINS FOR TROLLING[/color]      [/color][/size][/font][/url]
[url=https://unnamed.exchange/][font=Arial][size=24pt][color=#1C5A77][size=10pt]   [/size][size=20pt][b]Unnamed[color=#00A9D2].Exchange[/color][color=#8DACBD]  oO[/color][/b][/size][size=10pt]   [color=#ff0000]▮[/color][/size][size=14pt][color=#25b02b]▮[/color][/size][size=10pt][color=#ff0000]▮[/color][/size][size=14pt][color=#25b02b]▮[/color][/size][size=14pt][color=#25b02b]▮[/color][/size][size=10pt]   [/size][size=16pt][b] Join the Cool Kids!!!     [/b][/size][size=10pt][/size][size=10pt][/size][/color][/size][/font][/url][/center]

Hero / Legendary

Code:
[center][url=https://unnamed.exchange/][font=Arial][size=10pt][glow=#1C5A77,2,300][color=#FFFFFF]  ✔ FAST EXCHANGE     ✔ OVER [b]200 COINS[/b]       ✔ $$$ [b]TipBox[/b]       ✔ [color=#b7ff71]FREE COINS EVERY 24 HRS![/color]   [/color][/glow][/size][/font][/url]
[url=https://unnamed.exchange/][font=Arial][size=24pt][glow=#1C5A77,2,300][color=#FFFFFF][size=10pt]   [/size][size=20pt][b]Unnamed[color=#00A9D2].Exchange[/color][color=#8DACBD] [/color][/b][/size][size=10pt]   [color=#ff0000]▮[/color][/size][size=14pt][color=#25b02b]▮[/color][/size][size=10pt][color=#ff0000]▮[/color][/size][size=14pt][color=#25b02b]▮[/color][/size][size=14pt][color=#25b02b]▮[/color][/size][size=10pt]   [/size][size=16pt][b] Join the Cool Kids !!![/b][/size][size=10pt][/size][size=10pt][/size][/color][/glow][/size][/font][/url][/center]
legendary
he would just need to postsome infos  and the issue could be easy resolved. 
but i guess, he found the mail allright somewhere
legendary
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
has you check in spam and promotion folder?, happen to me, email code by exchange landing there.
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
legendary
1/06/2020 1:34:19 PM agu and lcp had a fork on the chain, will take some time to sync the client.
31/05/2020 10:57:08 AM [EFL] ElectronicGulden Markets are opened
31/05/2020 10:02:44 AM [611] SixEleven Markets are opened
31/05/2020 12:58:27 AM [REEX] ReeCore Mandatory Update v1.4.2.2
30/05/2020 6:58:41 PM [AU] AurumCoin Maintenance, for some reason the Chain stopped. across different explorer and clients same situation.
30/05/2020 5:53:06 PM [1EUR] OneEuroCoin Markets are opened
30/05/2020 5:42:29 PM [XSCR] Securus Markets are opened
29/05/2020 6:50:49 PM Quebecoin [QBC] from now the deposit min is 10 QBC ~30Doge worth . below that ammount we charge 5 QBC fee
29/05/2020 3:21:32 PM added new Pairs for [HYP] HyperStake   HYP_XMR   HYP_WAVES   HYP_USDT

Pages:
Jump to: