Pages:
Author

Topic: ★ Unnamed.exchange - Unnamed Exchange [Official Thread] ★ - page 27. (Read 19170 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
UNNAMED.EXCHANGE IS A SCAM  They claim there is no BTCV BitcoinV & are stealing it from users, I HAVE PROOF!!! Here's a link to twitter that shows all the screenshots & evidence, more to come but this proves it for now so you can steer clear & NOT GET ROBBED!!!

https://twitter.com/N8Snooze/status/1293521893350412291
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
developer of kuboscoin
its pos , 
there is no max supply
it will grow until someone shotdown the light

hi sir plz remove our trading account hold lock plz

userid:- john90

i will not add this type txn next time plz plz plz ....solve this issue and unlock our account now thanks
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1051
unnamed.Exchange, join the Cool Kids!!!
its pos , 
there is no max supply
it will grow until someone shotdown the light
legendary
aaaaaaaaaaannnnd, much much  better :-)  
today we hit rank 6 on @coingecko `s TrustRating.

thats A.)  between 123 and 1Einhorngesicht
B.)  4 slots above @StexExchangeR
C. )  26 slots above @graviex_net
and ..  #drumroll
D.)  33 slots above @YobitExchange
and
E.)   i need a beer now!

legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 500
I have a project that I would really love to see on this unnamed.exchange exchange, and since am in the right place, I guess I can get the necessary information about listing of new tokens and projects, that would be nice.

hello Kisleav,

if the coin is based,forked,cloned,asset  on/from
Bitcoin,Ethereum;Tron,CryptoNote/Night,Nano,Kommodo,Waves
 the regular listing fee is 0.05 BTC

thank you very much, we shall get in touch very soon, about listing of a project based on Ethereum blockchain
i will be getting back to you very soon.
legendary
legendary
I have a project that I would really love to see on this unnamed.exchange exchange, and since am in the right place, I guess I can get the necessary information about listing of new tokens and projects, that would be nice.

hello Kisleav,

if the coin is based,forked,cloned,asset  on/from
Bitcoin,Ethereum;Tron,CryptoNote/Night,Nano,Kommodo,Waves
 the regular listing fee is 0.05 BTC

Activity: 1092
Merit: 500
legendary
Okay thank you for letting me know as I'll pass this onto the team and they can make the decision on whether to list their token or not. The price is a lot cheaper then most exchanges out there and with no KYC is a bonus, thanks.

yeah, some exchanges charges more money then there daily trading volume lol
thats crazy haha
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
@TillKoeln

What are the current listing fees to get listed on here as I am asking for a project that might be interested in listing on your exchange. Just so you know it is an ERC20 token in case it costs different amounts for tokens. Thanks in advance.

0,05btc
if its based on ,  or an clone , or an asset or an fork for :
Ethereum,bitcoin,cryptonote/night,tron,waves

one price for all,  

for custom algo`s / protocol where its needed that the proxy`s are modified to your rpc commands i charge the listing fee x2

Okay thank you for letting me know as I'll pass this onto the team and they can make the decision on whether to list their token or not. The price is a lot cheaper then most exchanges out there and with no KYC is a bonus, thanks.
legendary
@TillKoeln

What are the current listing fees to get listed on here as I am asking for a project that might be interested in listing on your exchange. Just so you know it is an ERC20 token in case it costs different amounts for tokens. Thanks in advance.

0,05btc
if its based on ,  or an clone , or an asset or an fork for :
Ethereum,bitcoin,cryptonote/night,tron,waves

one price for all,  

for custom algo`s / protocol where its needed that the proxy`s are modified to your rpc commands i charge the listing fee x2

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
@TillKoeln

legendary
legendary
some people doesn't learn it  Roll Eyes
Due to the fact this is a self-moderated thread the person who started this topic can delete any post.
So I wonder why the moderator doesn't quote the post, take out the points in question and delete the original post.  Roll Eyes

i reported allright and asked to edit the post or delete it.

legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 2144
https://t1p.de/6ghrf
Due to the fact this is a self-moderated thread the person who started this topic can delete any post.
So I wonder why the moderator doesn't quote the post, take out the points in question and delete the original post.  Roll Eyes
legendary
legendary
check your inbox again.
i have reset your 2fa

and please edit your post above and remove your login name etc.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
I am using trusted and popular gmail.com service
and my username: pexum ( it was created more than 6 months ago, don't remember if I deposited or not but can not login for not recieving pincode to my email, so I created another account)
my 2nd username is : dailydesk ( I created it about 5 days ago and deposited some litecoins )
I recieved confermation mail, logged and rtecieved notification mail
but now I can not recieve pincode to my mail. last time I logged in after registration without pincode
I have whitelisted by adding [email protected] to my contact though it was not necesary coz I always got
confermation and notification mail straight to inbox
legendary
whats your login names ?
and which mail provider do you use ?
Pages:
Jump to: