Pages:
Author

Topic: Unobtanium In-House Exchange - page 13. (Read 104896 times)

Activity: 71
Merit: 10
March 19, 2015, 01:22:41 AM
Test, Not sure if the images uploaded or not till I post.
Not a problem.
Here are 3 pictures of the same screen. holding 1oz bars.
1) shows my login, date and time.
2) shows Nine MSN homepage (Microsoft but in Oz)
3) shows both side shot
regards,
tacktic

edited

These links seem to work, I had to google how do do it lol.
If you get any pics of me topless with those Kardashians I would appreciate quick response.
Regards,
Tacktic
IMZ
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000
March 18, 2015, 11:21:19 PM
Tacktic, check below: you are a TT. Welcome!

http://indiamikezulu.com.au/454/list-of-trusted-traders

You can 'Verify' for DVC issue any time. Ask me anytime, but for reference:

The First Thing: you need 4 oz silver (or equiv gold). Then you produce a 'timestamp.' For example, 'Coindesk: UK plans to regulate . . . ' is today's top article.

The Second Thing: two photos of the same bullion taken from different angles is hard to fake. So, put your bullion on the table with the 'timestamp' beside it, and photograph bullion-with-timestamp from two angles. Post.

The Third Thing: two TTs must 'Second!' the Verification photos. We shall get non-IMZ guys to do it because we think it's developmentally appropriate that IMZ not seem to be 'a bit too clique-ey.' Then you'll find your precious DVC pop up here:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/14hftnJ_crV9flLcUKaPqwEfTLKJme3R8jVeUJtudQSw/edit#gid=1234509140

Finally: as with all Un-Ex projects, the processes require patience. This is a theoretical arena. For example, it is possible that someone may 'call you out,' which means you must enthusiastically re-Verify. It's a part of the security mechanism. It's part of 'I am not in charge.'

Woo hoo!
Activity: 71
March 18, 2015, 10:18:40 PM
Ahh good to know,
Was getting worried yesterday when "express Post" cough cough, had not gotten there yet.
I have sent and been sent lots of stuff from Perth over the years, just the rural took a lot longer. 9even though you are not that far out lol).
When it wasn't showing up in as trackable I was not happy with old Aussie Post. Faith restored hehe.
Onwards.
I have 3 trades now.
Happy to Pledge, 2 or 4 Johnson Matthey, 1oz bars, for 1 or 2 DVC.
Trading.
Would anyone in OZ be interested in  1-4 copies XP professional for your offline pc?
(Asia-Pacific licensed only).
I have 4 on eBay, happy to sell them here for Uno, as old stock and I cant sell on a new pc anymore anyway.
If interested I will put onto  the sales spreadsheet.
if no interest ill just leave on the bay for fiat.
regards,
tacktic.
IMZ
legendary
March 18, 2015, 09:38:59 PM
Tactic and I have completed our first Uno-for-bullion trade.

It is early early days yet, but we have the nucleus of an Australian 'national chapter' in place: 'hobbyist' purchases of coin by Internet-banking (quite legal in Australia), 'hobbyist' trading of small quantities of silver coin and bullion (quite legal in Australia), analysis of national-specific issues: postage of products, crypto-tax regulations, the best exchanges to use, merchant-network development, merchants' liquidity engines.

Mark
IMZ
legendary
March 18, 2015, 09:24:24 PM
Welcome, Siameze. Un-Ex is a whole other thang in the crypto realm! Scramble on board.

Mark
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001
March 18, 2015, 09:14:02 PM
Thanks IMZ for the invite here from reddit. I will review this thread and get up to speed. Smiley
Siameze, welcome to the thread! We hope that you will become another trusted trader!
legendary
Activity: 1064
March 18, 2015, 09:02:17 PM
Thanks IMZ for the invite here from reddit. I will review this thread and get up to speed. Smiley
Activity: 104
March 18, 2015, 09:25:12 AM
UNO Rain has begun on /r/dogecoin

http://www.reddit.com/r/dogecoin/comments/2zfmi7/uno_giveaway/

Please go upvote the link.  Post your wallet.  I'll even pay you guys.

If people ask questions, please answer them.  Direct them here.  Direct them to /r/unobtanium.

I'll pay for five days from now.  It is currently 18 March, 4:30 am GMT.  I will rain until 23 March 4:30 am GMT.

Let's make this a success!

Glad to see the community outreach, for the duration of the rain I would like to extend any OPEN OFFER I have listed for doge as well

RATE: $5/37K DOGE (valid until 3-23-2015)
^^^Click quote link for my active offers ^^^
IMZ
legendary
March 18, 2015, 07:10:02 AM
Un-Ex Daily Update    18/3/2015    [Western Australia – a half a day ahead of the U.S.]      

Un-Ex Trade Tracker    | Tech Support thread for UNO newcomers         

Unobtanium 'solid': .0112/.0108   

Markets: Cryptsy; Bittrex; Bleutrade; Coinbroker            

Trusted Traders:   on IndiaMikeZulu.com and on the Un-Ex Trade Tracker         

DVC: 9.8kg UNO & 0.1084 BTC            

'Core-tanium' (see the list on the Un-Ex Trade Tracker):            
This is BTC pledged as anti-dump ammo (fiat pledges will be added). Holding address: 1DG6gjrZ6XyzSUBA6GBrhra5FSQwkiQy7y            

• IMZ Mark   0.25   
  • Benefactor   0.1   
  • Sirsmokesalot   0.32   
  • Bitcoin Charlie   1.0   

Liquidity Pledges (see the list on the Trade Tracker):            
  • Local Chapter - Australia            
    • cragv, $100
    • IMZ Mark: $AU 250 (by March 31st)
  • Local Chapter - USA            
    • Bitcoin Charlie, $500
  • International            
    • Bitcoin National, 100 Uno @ $3.15 (Paypal)

'Frozen' UNO:            
  • Guyinanutshell, 100 Uno, until May 1, 2015, @ uUB5igPeTMUXxfAqMVQ15FidQmtomemJbL (at least to practise setting up separate wallets for equity DVC)

legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001
March 17, 2015, 09:53:15 PM
Great to meet Sabertooth here in Perth for coffee. Bought me some silver bullion, paid in UNO. Super excited. Real people, real cryptos and p2p community development via face to face interaction. Can't wait to greet you all in person on the other side of the pacific.
That's awesome Ian! Way to build the network!
Activity: 263
Merit: 250
March 17, 2015, 09:39:53 PM
Great to meet Sabertooth here in Perth for coffee. Bought me some silver bullion, paid in UNO. Super excited. Real people, real cryptos and p2p community development via face to face interaction. Can't wait to greet you all in person on the other side of the pacific.
IMZ
legendary
March 17, 2015, 02:35:41 AM
Un-Ex Daily Update    17/3/2015    [Western Australia – a half a day ahead of the U.S.]      

Un-Ex Trade Tracker    | Tech Support thread for UNO newcomers         

Unobtanium 'solid': .0114/.0118         

Markets: Cryptsy; Bittrex; Bleutrade; Coinbroker            

Trusted Traders:   on IndiaMikeZulu.com and on the Un-Ex Trade Tracker         

DVC: 8.76kg UNO & 0.1065 BTC            

'Core-tanium' (see the list on the Un-Ex Trade Tracker):            
This is BTC pledged as anti-dump ammo (fiat pledges will be added). Holding address: 1DG6gjrZ6XyzSUBA6GBrhra5FSQwkiQy7y            

• IMZ Mark   0.25   
  • Benefactor   0.1   
  • Sirsmokesalot   0.32   
  • Bitcoin Charlie   1.0   

Liquidity Pledges (see the list on the Trade Tracker):            
  • Local Chapter - Australia            
    • cragv, $100
    • IMZ Mark: $AU 250 (by March 31st)
  • Local Chapter - USA            
    • Bitcoin Charlie, $500
  • International            
    • Bitcoin National, 100 Uno @ $3.15 (Paypal)

'Frozen' UNO:            
  • Guyinanutshell, 100 Uno, until May 1, 2015, @ uUB5igPeTMUXxfAqMVQ15FidQmtomemJbL (at least to practise setting up separate wallets for equity DVC)

IMZ
legendary
March 16, 2015, 10:20:18 PM
Yup, there is Big Change coming.

At that time, our -- the trust-alliance's -- ability to expand will be limited only by our own energy.

Uno is an instrument which by its nature is the ideal 'touchstone' of such an enterprise; and being a 'big-ticket-low-volume instrument,' it will also benefit greatly from a 'white-whale management style': liquidity engines, anti-dump programs, etc.

So, Food for Thought One:

" . . . the other question that kept coming up is how one can trade Bitcoin online and generate income.'

http://cointelegraph.com/news/113716/online-bitcoin-trading-takes-root-in-africa

Yes, they are looking to speculate on an automated exchange -- but it's a big continent!! Does anyone have any contacts in Africa?

Two: early days yet; but think about the possibilities. This site is, I understand, 'coin-agnostic'; but it would be very classy of us to do our homework, become genuine community members, before we sought to market ourselves there. (I have been in contact with a Dnotes dev for a little while.)

http://cryptomoms.com
March 16, 2015, 09:39:23 PM

Hey, Guy!

DVC-crypto trades are a little different
One: ‘Accepted’ is entered
Two: the crypto-sending party puts ‘Y’ in the appropriate slot when the coin transfer is confirmed.
Three: the DVC-selling party then puts ‘Y’ in the other slot, and ‘Complete’ in the ‘Trade Status’ slot.
Four: then you rush to the ‘DVC Holdings’ section on the trade-tracker, where – voila – you will find that the Google spreadsheet has worked its magic: the DVC balances will have been updated.
Five: I have begun making copies of the spreadsheet.

The Dinosaur-Era of Un-Ex is almost over, campers. Big change a-comin' Details soon.

@IMZ Sounds good, all steps taken, DVC holdings updated flawlessly take care of my precious Tongue lol

@BitcoinCharlie payment received, tracker updated accordingly.

@all Thank you to everyone whom Ive personally traded with and all others that have participated and executed trades across the UN EX, we are making history one successful trusted trade at a time!

cheers
guy
IMZ
legendary
March 16, 2015, 09:29:36 PM
Trade 80 will pay 13 Uno for 1 DVC

Up from 11 and 12 Uno -- how long will it go?

Mark
Ill bite at 13

Waiting for laptop to finish update to have access to my precious!

Cheers
Guy

Filled out the tracker, I am to understand that simply placing a Y is a confirmation of DVC transfer.

UNO address:
uUB5igPeTMUXxfAqMVQ15FidQmtomemJbL

for payment of 13 UNO for 1 DVC

cheers
guy

Hey, Guy!

DVC-crypto trades are a little different
One: ‘Accepted’ is entered
Two: the crypto-sending party puts ‘Y’ in the appropriate slot when the coin transfer is confirmed.
Three: the DVC-selling party then puts ‘Y’ in the other slot, and ‘Complete’ in the ‘Trade Status’ slot.
Four: then you rush to the ‘DVC Holdings’ section on the trade-tracker, where – voila – you will find that the Google spreadsheet has worked its magic: the DVC balances will have been updated.
Five: I have begun making copies of the spreadsheet.

The Dinosaur-Era of Un-Ex is almost over, campers. Big change a-comin' Details soon.
March 16, 2015, 07:25:54 PM
Trade Offers:

RATE: $4/UNO (valid until 3-20-2015)

All codes have been pre-bought and are ready to send!

Post on the forum if interested in one of the trade offers and I will fill in the UN EX with the exact trade details, to keep the trades up to date and transparent.

cleaned up listing a bit, I am interested in buying up to 125 UNO at the $4/UNO rate, less the cards I have already purchased.  If someone is interested in making a trade with a custom USD delivery method let me know, and we should be able to work something out.

Cheers
guy

EDIT: be sure to click the quote link for current trade offers, as the quoted post is NOT updated when I update the original post it is quoted from

March 16, 2015, 07:17:06 PM

Mark
Ill bite at 13

Cheers
Guy

Filled out the tracker, I am to understand that simply placing a Y is a confirmation of DVC transfer.

UNO address:
uUB5igPeTMUXxfAqMVQ15FidQmtomemJbL

for payment of 13 UNO for 1 DVC

cheers
guy
March 16, 2015, 07:13:18 PM
@BitcoinCharlie

offer accepted and codes sent via PM, filled out the trade tracker just waiting for you to verify codes before payment

cheers
guy
March 16, 2015, 06:54:54 PM

Mark
Ill bite at 13

Cheers
Guy

cant access trade tracker on iPad will formally accept asap
IMZ
legendary
March 16, 2015, 06:46:28 PM

Mark
Pages:
Jump to: