Pages:
Author

Topic: Unofficial BITMINE CoinCraft series 28nm ASIC miners thread - page 20. (Read 202931 times)

legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1007
spreadcoin.info

I don't understand this: "Bitmine will nun all jenen, die das Warten satt haben, gratis 50 Prozent leistungsfähigere Chips installieren."

Translation:
"From now on, bitmine will give for free 50 percent more powerful chips to all the customers who have had enough of all the waiting"

Why is this written like something new that is going to help us?

That's the old CPP plan, plain and simple.

Has bitmine told 20min this, like some wonderful news that will solve all problems and make everyone happy?

If bitmine would stop playing games and stop talking like politicians, and if they really cared about their customers, they would give everyone additional 50% hashing power (and I mean additional to the CPP)

How about that? It would also make people forget the turbomode false advertisement. (many people fell for that)

I mean, does bitmine want me to order additional modules and devices in the future, or do they not care at all?
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
@ giorgiomassa

Can you maybe tell the expected delivery / production times for the orders made in januari / Februari?
I have tried multiple mails, but NO reaction at all.

My order should be ready this week according your website, but because off the delays i don't think it will be finished. I choose local pickup because i will be closeby this week, but unfortunattely i don't get answers on my mail questions.

Delay is no problem for me, but please communicate about it.

Thanks in advance
Activity: 127
Merit: 100
He is only responding to questions he likes. A broken shipment is not his fault, so he likes it. Yours on the other hand....
Exactly that.

Seconded, the guy is certainly not "CEO" material. Isn't their "official" thread still closed? (for whatever BS reason - ie. "we are working very hard and can't take criticism").

The other funny thing is when Zefir shows up to answer (again selectively) a question you get the boot lickers singing him praises as if he's doing any of this for reasons other than making money. Some people need to remember that he is now part of Bitmine and that the official thread's closure came after he joined so communication did NOT get better once he joined, on the contrary.

Wake up people, it's all business here and we are getting screwed by these guys' incompetence and lack of communication.

You made a bet. You lost. He is having your money. It was YOUR decision. You want to hand him on a tree or what? If you can sew bitmine for something they did illegaly ok. Please, be friendly to people, who DONT want to communicate with you. Its their choice.

Secondly he invested your money in technology for bitcoins, what i appreciate. Sorry for your money.
Rubbish.
It never was a bet.
Orders were based upon promises as well as guarantees.

Downer: There are loud as hell. separate room, door closed, i still hear them.

In the next firmware version the fan speed will be set dynamically according to load and ambient temperature, so you can expect it to be better :-)
Hey Giorgio you f**ktard - how about you stop posting here anything other than official statements or updates?

You still have not said any word about Rigs - you have not commented about your breach of contract by preferring petamine where you f*cked everyone who ordered early - you violated the CPP deliberately - and you simply don´t give a rat´s 4ss about your customers.

Either you start communicating in a normal way or GTFO.
Activity: 168

Thank you giorgiotheclown, we always appreciate mainstream media coverage and the people from 20mins were really friendly.

We are still waiting for you to come to visit us, did you accept our invitation?

no problem giorgio, i think there comes a lot more in "mainstream media"

if i find time, i will visit you. need i some bullet proof wests or something?
Activity: 222

In the next firmware version the fan speed will be set dynamically according to load and ambient temperature, so you can expect it to be better :-)
Activity: 222

Thank you giorgiotheclown, we always appreciate mainstream media coverage and the people from 20mins were really friendly.

We are still waiting for you to come to visit us, did you accept our invitation?
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
Just for Information:
1TH/s Desk arrived Friday. Que Number 13x
Compensation + 600GH/s

They work very well. Good Job Bitmine! Apart from delivery date!

Is there a way to change the builtin fans and use silence fans?
it seems i have to remove the cards before i can get to the fans.
Anybody who have done this before?

when was your miner shipped and when the miner arived ?
Activity: 258
Merit: 250
Just for Information:
1TH/s Desk arrived Friday. Que Number 13x
Compensation + 600GH/s

They work very well. Good Job Bitmine! Apart from delivery date!

Is there a way to change the builtin fans and use silence fans?
it seems i have to remove the cards before i can get to the fans.
Anybody who have done this before?

Activity: 101
Merit: 10
no avatar for now
Activity: 17
Hi, I'm reading here now for a while. First it's good that the miners are shipped at all, even if the production capacity is very low. But when I called Bitmine  I was really disappointed about the statement that my device will be shipped on 16th of April, because I called them 8 days before and they said that it will be shipped in 10 days. In the face of German energy prices I hope that it will be usefull for more than as a door stopper when it arrives.

My order
(February week 1)

Queue Position : 515
Order number : #319*
Date of payment  November 26, 2013
Method of Payment : Bank/Wire Transfer
Product : desk
Hashing Power: 400
Destination: Standard Shipping
shipping 16th of April (I hope so, if they have not lied to me again)
comp006 - how do you know the delivery date is 16 April - is it maybe 16 March??

I'm really sure the guy (I do not remember who it was) at the phone said my device would be shipped on 16th of April. Hopefully he said it wrong or I've got it wrong (I was in a loud enviroment, because of the small timeframe to call them, I'm not at home at these times). I was really shocked, so I forgot to ask for validation.

I will write, when I'll get my shipping confirmation.
Activity: 173
He is only responding to questions he likes. A broken shipment is not his fault, so he likes it. Yours on the other hand....
Exactly that.

Seconded, the guy is certainly not "CEO" material. Isn't their "official" thread still closed? (for whatever BS reason - ie. "we are working very hard and can't take criticism").

The other funny thing is when Zefir shows up to answer (again selectively) a question you get the boot lickers singing him praises as if he's doing any of this for reasons other than making money. Some people need to remember that he is now part of Bitmine and that the official thread's closure came after he joined so communication did NOT get better once he joined, on the contrary.

Wake up people, it's all business here and we are getting screwed by these guys' incompetence and lack of communication.

You made a bet. You lost. He is having your money. It was YOUR decision. You want to hand him on a tree or what? If you can sew bitmine for something they did illegaly ok. Please, be friendly to people, who DONT want to communicate with you. Its their choice.

Secondly he invested your money in technology for bitcoins, what i appreciate. Sorry for your money.

It's no bet Sir, there is a contract in place and those that now play hide and seek do not fare well in the long run.

What sort of ridiculous point is this - that they can just choose not to communicate with their customers?  Roll Eyes These are not the actions of a company that is in it for the long run, customer service is of the utmost importance not something to be tossed aside at the whim of the "CEO".

Activity: 173
Exactly that.

Activity: 32
Hi, I'm reading here now for a while. First it's good that the miners are shipped at all, even if the production capacity is very low. But when I called Bitmine  I was really disappointed about the statement that my device will be shipped on 16th of April, because I called them 8 days before and they said that it will be shipped in 10 days. In the face of German energy prices I hope that it will be usefull for more than as a door stopper when it arrives.

My order
(February week 1)

Queue Position : 515
Order number : #319*
Date of payment  November 26, 2013
Method of Payment : Bank/Wire Transfer
Product : desk
Hashing Power: 400
Destination: Standard Shipping
shipping 16th of April (I hope so, if they have not lied to me again)
comp006 - how do you know the delivery date is 16 April - is it maybe 16 March??
Exactly that.
Activity: 681
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1001
https://gliph.me/hUF
Anyone got their refund processed?
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
Activity: 41
@ giorgiomassa

Can you maybe tell the expected delivery / production times for the orders made in januari / Februari?
I have tried multiple mails, but NO reaction at all.

My order should be ready this week according your website, but because off the delays i don't think it will be finished. I choose local pickup because i will be closeby this week, but unfortunattely i don't get answers on my mail questions.

Delay is no problem for me, but please communicate about it.

Thanks in advance
Pages:
Jump to: