Pages:
Author

Topic: Unofficial BITMINE CoinCraft series 28nm ASIC miners thread - page 6. (Read 202929 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
'All that glitters is not gold'
Lesson #1 painful learned: never ever place your money on the PRE-orders
Activity: 183
Merit: 100
Guys,
I am selling the 3 Coincraft desks (cannot place them at home due to changed circumstances). Pre-paid, 4300 Euros each (before VAT). Bitmine confirmed by email my order is scheduled for delivery between 2 and 7 April.
Anybody interested?
There are options:
(a) I instruct Bitmine to change the ownership, delivery address to the address of the buyer - so you will receive the miner directly from the factory, or
(b) I send the miner to you (at your cost) the next day after I receive it from Switzerland (e.g. by DHL or UPS) (I will have to pay 21% VAT in NL)
(c) you can pick up miner 1) from me when I receive it in The Netherlands (also 21% VAT), or 2) in Camorino, Switzerland at the factory (8% Swiss VAT).

No. Just no.....Smiley

J
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Guys,
I am selling the 3 Coincraft desks (cannot place them at home due to changed circumstances). Pre-paid, 4300 Euros each (before VAT). Bitmine confirmed by email my order is scheduled for delivery between 2 and 7 April.
Anybody interested?
There are options:
(a) I instruct Bitmine to change the ownership, delivery address to the address of the buyer - so you will receive the miner directly from the factory, or
(b) I send the miner to you (at your cost) the next day after I receive it from Switzerland (e.g. by DHL or UPS) (I will have to pay 21% VAT in NL)
(c) you can pick up miner 1) from me when I receive it in The Netherlands (also 21% VAT), or 2) in Camorino, Switzerland at the factory (8% Swiss VAT).
Activity: 700
Merit: 504
Run a Bitcoin node.
Hello Some days ago i asked about when i'll be supposed to get my desk and my rig and i get an answer 5 days after.

On my order status it's written february week 5 and they say i'll get them at the end of april (week 18 of 2014)

So i'll wait for that.

If have shipping on march week 1, they told me delivery will be end of april too (week 18 of 2014).

My order is January week 5.... 2014 last time I looked. 12 weeks late so far...
This is the life of crypto miner.

I give up trying to buy the larger hashing rigs. They look a better RoI, but become door stops after an 8 month delivery timeline.
Clearly these guy are not looking to make a long term business out of this venture.

Why not just give up preorders?
Pre-orders: just say no.
Activity: 11
Funny guy... Pre-order... Which year are you expecting it to be delivered in...

I shall not be doing a 3rd pre-order...
Activity: 770
Merit: 509
Hello Some days ago i asked about when i'll be supposed to get my desk and my rig and i get an answer 5 days after.

On my order status it's written february week 5 and they say i'll get them at the end of april (week 18 of 2014)

So i'll wait for that.

If have shipping on march week 1, they told me delivery will be end of april too (week 18 of 2014).

I give up trying to buy the larger hashing rigs. They look a better RoI, but become door stops after an 8 month delivery timeline.
Clearly these guy are not looking to make a long term business out of this venture.

Why not just give up preorders?

So i'll wait for that.

Anybody got anything? Desk, refund, news about delivery, contact with Bitmine? The lack of news is astounding.

I placed a late order, the deadline for that delivery is on Friday. I look forward to refund in end of May:)

J

It always suprise me that even If men can read all the bad news ,there are still people Who make a late order.
And am sure if G-M announce his new product , the new suckers are ready to pre order . Shocked

H

Yes, I usually wait until I see some hard evidence of working prototypes before I place an order. This means that I will miss early units but at least I know that the whole concept is not "pie in the sky".

Right now, I would be far more pissed if I paid in September and still hadn't received anything....

J
Activity: 117
Merit: 10

So i'll wait for that.

Activity: 20

So i'll wait for that.
Activity: 70
They don't appear to be replying to emails either...
Sent one last month got a reply within 2 days. This month its been 2 weeks and nothing.
Not looking good.

Selective reply...
Activity: 278
Merit: 250
Anybody got anything? Desk, refund, news about delivery, contact with Bitmine? The lack of news is astounding.

I placed a late order, the deadline for that delivery is on Friday. I look forward to refund in end of May:)

J

It always suprise me that even If men can read all the bad news ,there are still people Who make a late order.
And am sure if G-M announce his new product , the new suckers are ready to pre order . Shocked

H
They don't appear to be replying to emails either...
Sent one last month got a reply within 2 days. This month its been 2 weeks and nothing.
Not looking good.

J

Activity: 471
Activity: 70
Anybody good a return from their lawyer ?
Activity: 278
NEWS (not official ones):

look at the Chinese Miner thread here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.5731091

Interesting things are going on... so they got 100k chips for cheap money. Daily it`s getting better & bitmine clients are really fucked up at all now as read this post: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.5735062

Finally an A1 clone is coming for 9€ per piece plus massive Antminer S2 1TH miners... calculate yourself how many BTC you will return with 12k USD rip-off product (even rigs) by Giorgio.
+1
so sickening

And bitmine? silence

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/wwwlketccom-1th-dragon-miner-direct-order-3000-523634

Factory making the A1 miner for half the price bitmine.ch customers paid for pre-order and are still left without miners. How i see it bitmine got the chips on time and had all good intentions but they failed to make stable working miner on time. They left customers out to honor their biggest contract... sad.

Innosilicon propably had better lawyers making the contract.

Mebe not layers, but they Know what the do..
IF they did not helped, then G-M still not had a working board.

The vidio on there site is shot where the chips where manufactured ,He have no lap people .
He make a minning farm for him self ,with the money off the pre orders. :+)

mebe later he will say thxx to  the suckers I do well  Wink

H
Activity: 504
NEWS (not official ones):

look at the Chinese Miner thread here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.5731091

Interesting things are going on... so they got 100k chips for cheap money. Daily it`s getting better & bitmine clients are really fucked up at all now as read this post: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.5735062

Finally an A1 clone is coming for 9€ per piece plus massive Antminer S2 1TH miners... calculate yourself how many BTC you will return with 12k USD rip-off product (even rigs) by Giorgio.
+1
so sickening

And bitmine? silence

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/wwwlketccom-1th-dragon-miner-direct-order-3000-523634

Factory making the A1 miner for half the price bitmine.ch customers paid for pre-order and are still left without miners. How i see it bitmine got the chips on time and had all good intentions but they failed to make stable working miner on time. They left customers out to honor their biggest contract... sad.

Innosilicon propably had better lawyers making the contract.
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
vielleicht ist es auch das China Original  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: