Pages:
Author

Topic: Unofficial BITMINE CoinCraft series 28nm ASIC miners thread - page 8. (Read 202929 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
look at retrogamers review there he write that c.anselmi said

"Das nächste Projekt nach der Produktion der Rig´s wird ein 6 TH/s Miner sein der Verbrauch soll bei 3000 Watt liegen und wird in Zusammenarbeit mit Intel Produziert"

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.5650960

the next vaporware generation BY bitmine.ch
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
intel -> bitmine ?

what ?
christian anselmi from bitmine lied about INTEL

Hello Bob,

Thank you for contacting Intel and providing us with this information regarding another company's claims.

I forwarded your inquiry to the appropriate team for review, and it has been confirmed that there is no connection to Intel.

Best regards,

Michelle
Intel Customer Support

what the fuck, this idiots can only lie...
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
http://eligius.st/~wizkid057/newstats/userstats.php/1PETAmNrgdzx3FwzJPNuhx18JVKdGtwWt6

peta mine got many more new units yesterday...

@giorgio and the dumb early customers?

Hey, kannst Du mir die stats mal erklären, blicke die Daten nicht im vollen und ganzen.
0163251siebnsechsfünfvier
thx
legendary
Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193
Interesting from someone with "Buy and Hold" in his signature.

Well I guess being somewhat optimistic isn't really popular those days.

Hehe. Yeah, I'm 99% Buy and Hold. I play with 1% from time to time for a little excitement and entertainment, but it is rarely profitable. I'd have far more BTC if I took my own advice.
http://eligius.st/~wizkid057/newstats/userstats.php/1PETAmNrgdzx3FwzJPNuhx18JVKdGtwWt6

peta mine got many more new units yesterday...

@giorgio and the dumb early customers?
legendary
your right... but i think its possiblem to sell ne miner on ebay with a litle bit profit...

Good point. Reselling it is a bit risky, but definitely could turn a profit.

@syke
do you know that ?
http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Syke  Grin

Cool, thanks for pointing that out. I'll have to drop by there next time I'm over there.
Activity: 471
Merit: 250
Bitmine is extremely overpriced.

Interesting from someone with "Buy and Hold" in his signature.

Well I guess being somewhat optimistic isn't really popular those days.
legendary
It's a 11.39% jump, not that bad actually. If the difficulty rise keep slowing down, the delay might not completely kill our chances to get some ROI.

Keep dreaming. Your ROI is already long gone. Miners are now under $3/gh, and that's already borderline profitable. Bitmine is extremely overpriced, and there's very little chance they will ever break even.

your right... but i think its possible to sell the miner on ebay with a litle bit profit...

@syke
do you know that ?
http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Syke  Grin
legendary
It's a 11.39% jump, not that bad actually. If the difficulty rise keep slowing down, the delay might not completely kill our chances to get some ROI.

Keep dreaming. Your ROI is already long gone. Miners are now under $3/gh, and that's already borderline profitable. Bitmine is extremely overpriced, and there's very little chance they will ever break even.

From my estimated delivery date I've see 5 jumps.

FUCK OFF  Angry

Sorry about posting a (somewhat) positive note on a bitmine thread.  Grin

yes, if you believe the bitmine delivery dates lol
Activity: 471

FUCK OFF  Angry

Sorry about posting a (somewhat) positive note on a bitmine thread.  Grin
ok, then please tell how it was and if you found the door easily or you wait untill 30.03. and we drive together, meeting in Zürich? see my post earlier
Activity: 131

FUCK OFF  Angry

It's crazy, ... and the nightmare isn't over.  Angry

The next week I'll go to visit him.

FUCK OFF  Angry

buy more thats giorgios advice!

or upgrade for the new heating devices from bitmine and INTEL! lol
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1007
spreadcoin.info

FUCK OFF  Angry

It's crazy, ... and the nightmare isn't over.  Angry
Activity: 131

FUCK OFF  Angry
legendary
ab 30.04. is recht spät... finde ich ....
naja sollten meine miner bis dahin nicht bei mir sein... vlt...
Activity: 294
da ich nicht warten möchte bis mir evtl. irgandwann etwas geliefert wird oder nicht, fahre ich zu bitmine ...

... nicht vergessen eine Autobahnvignette um 40 SFR kaufen UND aufzukleben  Grin
Liebe bitmine PreOrderer,

da ich nicht warten möchte bis mir evtl. irgandwann etwas geliefert wird oder nicht, fahre ich zu bitmine und hole mein Gerät selbst ab. Ich habe es per E-Mail angekündigt, so dass bitmine Zeit hat das Gerät bereitzustellen.

Dear Bitmine AG,
as a matter of fact, i will be near Camorino at the end of march. My plan is to visit your company on 30.03.2014. So it will be possible for me to pick up the ordered 1TH CoinCraft Desk device with batchnumber #xxxx.
If the 30.03.2014 is not the best date for you, i could consider visiting 29.03. – 31.03.2014. Please confirm the date of pickup as you like best.
I guess the location on your website is correct and there is a sign with the company name and a bell visible at the entrance door? If not, please advice how to find you.
With regards,
xxx

Ich organisiere eine Fahrt mit Treffpunkten in Dresden Bonn und Zürich. Wer Interesse hat kann gerne mitfahren. Ich würde mich freuen. Bitte tragt Euch dazu in die Liste
http://doodle.com/p2bvbb2u2562vw3h
ein. Informiert bitmine am Besten auch vorab über Euer Vorhaben. Ich kann das aber auch gesammelt melden. Sendet mir dazu Eure Batchnummer und Gerätebezeichnung per E-Mail an bitmine.pickup[at]web.de
Wenn Sie uns dort nichts rausgeben, wäre ich auch bereit ein Sitin zu veranstalten.

Bis dahin, viele Grüße
bitmine.pickup[at]web.de
Pages:
Jump to: