Pages:
Author

Topic: [Unofficial] Coinpot.co - new microwallet - page 11. (Read 100544 times)

Activity: 2016
Merit: 531
FREE passive income eBook @ tinyurl.com/PIA10

You can try Freebitcoin : you got 2 satoshi/hour...  Grin

I've spent quite alot on FBC so I'm averaging around 50+ Sats per claim. But most importantly, let my referrals do the work Tongue
Activity: 338
Merit: 104
i also got my latest withdrawal through within 72 hours of requesting  Grin
im guessing that the transaction backlog on the bitcoin blockchain was part of the problem too
i plan to make one final withdrawal of the remaining balance after the faucets close on 1/31
i expect there will be lots of other people doing the same so there may be some more delays then too!
Activity: 51
Merit: 3
Converted everything to dash two days ago as this had the least amount of withdrawal fee. Received it today. Thanks Coinpot!
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1330
Slava Ukraini!
I can also confirm that I received all my coins, except BTC today.

Well, currently regular reward on Freebitco.in is 6 Satoshi. Probably you don't get full reward because you gamble or buy not enough loterry tickets. Or you have not enough coins on your ballance.
Activity: 102
Merit: 0
Payment received in the early hours of this morning. Stress over!

At this rate, I'd cease using their services since it took me sooooo long to reach the minimum threshold.

Farewell and thanks for the services, Coinpotty!

Activity: 2016
Merit: 531
FREE passive income eBook @ tinyurl.com/PIA10

At this rate, I'd cease using their services since it took me sooooo long to reach the minimum threshold.

Farewell and thanks for the services, Coinpotty!
Activity: 953
Merit: 102
★★ freecoyn.com ★★
Activity: 839
Merit: 267
Chad Hodler since 2013
Oh yeah, I received my payment too!
Activity: 11
I am very happy to say that I was finally paid today. I hope everyone else gets paid as well.
I did a little LTC withdraw yesterday (Sunday) and I received my coins this morning, it was very fast.
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1330
Slava Ukraini!
We all chose to withdraw last Saturday most likely because that was the day that CoinPot announced it was closing down. So a lot of people must have wanted to withdraw that day.

I kinda expected that, but I always wondered what the point is.
The faucets remain open until the end of the month and after that users have another month to request their withdrawal.
Withdrawing now means you cannot get to the minimum withdraw before they close, so you basically forfeit the remaining time.
I haven't withdrawn anything yet, I keep using the faucets and will make a final withdraw after feb 1st.
Well, your logic makes sense, but maybe not everyone wanted to wait until last minute and receive their coins as soon as possible. Personally, I withdraw all coins, except Dogecoin. I'm planning to wait until last days, convert all dust (Bitcoin, Dash and etc) that I will get until it into Dogecoin and withdraw it.

I triggered a withdrawal last Sunday - still not had payment yet.

I've sent a polite email to CoinPot (not expecting a reply!) and I would suggest everyone who hasn't received payment does the same.

If enough people do it they may (I live in hope!) take notice and sort out the issue.
Well, they make payments, last one was sent yesterday - https://coinpot.co/payouts/bitcoincore
So, probably we just need some patience until our payments will arrive Smiley.
Activity: 953
Merit: 102
★★ freecoyn.com ★★
I triggered a withdrawal last Sunday - still not had payment yet.

I've sent a polite email to CoinPot (not expecting a reply!) and I would suggest everyone who hasn't received payment does the same.

If enough people do it they may (I live in hope!) take notice and sort out the issue.
Activity: 585
Merit: 20
We all chose to withdraw last Saturday most likely because that was the day that CoinPot announced it was closing down. So a lot of people must have wanted to withdraw that day.

I kinda expected that, but I always wondered what the point is.
The faucets remain open until the end of the month and after that users have another month to request their withdrawal.
Withdrawing now means you cannot get to the minimum withdraw before they close, so you basically forfeit the remaining time.
I haven't withdrawn anything yet, I keep using the faucets and will make a final withdraw after feb 1st.
Activity: 75
Still waiting for BTC withdrawal made on 16th of January. I hope they don't pull a scam exit.

it looks like 16 January was an unfortunate day to fire a withdrawal  Undecided

Why did you all withdraw on a Saturday ?

Still waiting for BTC withdrawal made on 16th of January. I hope they don't pull a scam exit.

Why not? Are you not allowed to withdraw on any day?

COINPOT usually pays on Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday .

So, by that rule, they have already missed three payments.

COINPOT usually pays on Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday .

Activity: 75
Again please do correct me if I’m wrong.

If your wallet say unconfirmed that means
- as far as Coinpot is concerned they have sent it and their part is completed.
- your wallet doesn't show it as confirmed yet, because it waits until the blockchain has a given amount of confirmations, where it currently does have at least one, therefore showing receiving, but not enough, but it will certainly complete sooner or later, because for the sender there's nothing they could do to undo or reverse this anymore, so it's just a matter of time.

It changed from ‘receiving’ to ‘received’ this morning. All is well now Cheesy

Activity: 839
Merit: 267
Chad Hodler since 2013

Pages:
Jump to: