Pages:
Author

Topic: [Unofficial] Coinpot.co - new microwallet - page 12. (Read 100544 times)

Activity: 585
Merit: 20
Again please do correct me if I’m wrong.

If your wallet say unconfirmed that means
- as far as Coinpot is concerned they have sent it and their part is completed.
- your wallet doesn't show it as confirmed yet, because it waits until the blockchain has a given amount of confirmations, where it currently does have at least one, therefore showing receiving, but not enough, but it will certainly complete sooner or later, because for the sender there's nothing they could do to undo or reverse this anymore, so it's just a matter of time.
Activity: 75
Merit: 0
I made a BTC withdrawal on January 16th. It says on CoinPot dashboard that the withdrawal has COMPLETED. I can see my BTC withdrawal earnings inside of my wallet, however they haven’t actually landed in my wallet yet as it says that the payment is ‘pending’.

It also says ‘receiving’ as well instead of ‘received’. Correct me if I’m wrong here, but from what I understand is that the transaction has been completed, but the earnings have not been sent yet.

On blockchair it says the transaction is ‘unconfirmed’. I think that usually means that CoinPot have sent the payment, but have yet to land in the wallet. Again please do correct me if I’m wrong.
Activity: 11
Still waiting for BTC withdrawal made on 16th of January. I hope they don't pull a scam exit.
Activity: 279
Merit: 100
Yogyakarta !!!
I just check my FP wallet .. I got payment from coinpot (request 2 days ago)
Activity: 839
Merit: 267
Chad Hodler since 2013
That's interesting. I still haven't received payment and I triggered the withdrawal on Sunday!

#metoo  Huh on Saturday Jan 16

whilst a friend of mine did in Sunday and he has already received in wallet!
Activity: 2016
Merit: 531
FREE passive income eBook @ tinyurl.com/PIA10

That's interesting. I still haven't received payment and I triggered the withdrawal on Sunday!

I submitted it on Saturday or Sunday and still haven't got it. It's quite decent amount of BTC, but I'm not worried. It's understandable that they have backlog when so many people want to withdraw funds, we need some patience now.
I also haven't received none of altcoins payments yet.

Don't worry, CoinPotty has acknowledge the backlog. I'm pretty sure both of your payouts will be processed soon enough Smiley

A few days ago we posted about the closure of CoinPot and the partner faucets over the next few months (see news post here).

When we posted this we were fully expecting an increase in withdrawal requests (naturally) over the remaining 6 weeks. However we did not foresee the massive bulk of requests that has actually happened - so quickly!

We are very happy that you want to clear out your remaining balances, but this big demand has caused a few problems at our end. Unfortunately the exchanges that we use to purchase crypto for withdrawals impose daily limits on how much we can actually exchange.

So we currently have a small backlog of pending withdrawals that we are working through. The majority (over $50,000 USD worth!) were cleared yesterday, and we are working hard to ensure the remaining backlog is processed ASAP.

So if you are one of the unlucky few who still have a pending withdrawal, please accept our apologies for this delay. We expect that the backlog will be cleared completely over the coming days as funds become available - and your crypto will be safely in your own wallet Smiley

As always, you can track payouts (processed withdrawals) for each of the coins here...

Bitcoin Core recent payouts
Litecoin recent payouts
Dogecoin recent payouts
Dash recent payouts
Bitcoin Cash recent payouts

P/S: Anyways, I lost it all on Dice (on another site), so 3 dollars into oblivion hahaha Tongue
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1330
Slava Ukraini!
Strange, my payout was processed pretty quickly although it was submitted yesterday. Maybe because it's just slightly above the threshold Grin
I submitted it on Saturday or Sunday and still haven't got it. It's quite decent amount of BTC, but I'm not worried. It's understandable that they have backlog when so many people want to withdraw funds, we need some patience now.
I also haven't received none of altcoins payments yet.
Activity: 953
Merit: 102
★★ freecoyn.com ★★
Strange, my payout was processed pretty quickly although it was submitted yesterday. Maybe because it's just slightly above the threshold Grin

Activity: 102
I'll wait till the end of January to withdraw my coins.
★★ freecoyn.com ★★
My withdrawal is still pending as well - nearly the same amount as yours - but there's a notice on the website stating that there's a backlog.

Oh, I see, well, I'm not yet among the lucky ones to have received the payout  Cry

Me neither - still waiting!
Chad Hodler since 2013
My withdrawal is still pending as well - nearly the same amount as yours - but there's a notice on the website stating that there's a backlog.

Oh, I see, well, I'm not yet among the lucky ones to have received the payout  Cry
★★ freecoyn.com ★★
In theory, the claim amount should've remained constant in dollars, so with BTC price going up, satoshis are less but almost same dollar quantity, give or take.

You can't expect to claim 300 satoshi every 5 minutes as in 2018 and same 300 satoshi every 5 minutes nowadays in 2021.

Meanwhile my final withdraw is still in PENDING since Saturday, I converted all I had and it sums up to a nice amount in the range of ~0.003 BTC, I hope they honor it Grin

I'm sure they will pay out but it may take longer than usual.
Chad Hodler since 2013
In theory, the claim amount should've remained constant in dollars, so with BTC price going up, satoshis are less but almost same dollar quantity, give or take.

You can't expect to claim 300 satoshi every 5 minutes as in 2018 and same 300 satoshi every 5 minutes nowadays in 2021.

Meanwhile my final withdraw is still in PENDING since Saturday, I converted all I had and it sums up to a nice amount in the range of ~0.003 BTC, I hope they honor it Grin
Activity: 2100
Merit: 254
Well didn't expect this news  Sad. Everybody nows that faucets only give out a low amount, but if you kept claiming all these years on coinpot, you would have made some money during this bull run. Their support was non existant but the coinpot sites were in the top 5 of all faucets (in my eyes).

It's sad to see Coinpot closing down, but probably it was inevitable. I think that faucets simply don't have future anymore. Bitcoin price is going up and faucet rewards becomes so little that it even goes below 1 Satoshi. People don't bother to claim such rewards. Also, eternal problem of faucets is revenue from ads and with number of faucet users going down, they don't get enough revenue to run faucet. I'm not even talking about never-ending fight with abusers.
Moon faucets were probably longest running crypto faucets after Freebitco.in. Many of us got our first BTC from these faucets. In all these long years I earned really solid amount if BTC and other coins and I'm really thankful Coinpot for it.
Yeah, there was some bad things like not responsive support, downtimes when we lost our loyalty bonuses, but probably it's not best time to criticize them.
At least they gave us more than enough time to withdraw our coins.

I agree, at least there's roughly less than 2 months grace period.

If only the owner could post his first and last farewell on this thread, it'd be a closure we all need.
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1330
Slava Ukraini!
It's sad to see Coinpot closing down, but probably it was inevitable. I think that faucets simply don't have future anymore. Bitcoin price is going up and faucet rewards becomes so little that it even goes below 1 Satoshi. People don't bother to claim such rewards. Also, eternal problem of faucets is revenue from ads and with number of faucet users going down, they don't get enough revenue to run faucet. I'm not even talking about never-ending fight with abusers.
Moon faucets were probably longest running crypto faucets after Freebitco.in. Many of us got our first BTC from these faucets. In all these long years I earned really solid amount if BTC and other coins and I'm really thankful Coinpot for it.
Yeah, there was some bad things like not responsive support, downtimes when we lost our loyalty bonuses, but probably it's not best time to criticize them.
At least they gave us more than enough time to withdraw our coins.
★★ freecoyn.com ★★
CoinPot gave me my first taste of Bitcoin and I've always admired what they've done and their user-friendly services.

I think the writing's been on the wall for a while now - I've noticed my referrals have been rapidly decreasing over the past few months, along with the number of claims they've been making.

I guess faucets have had their day and people want sites that offer multiple ways of earning crypto - and not just dust amounts.

Thanks CoinPot and good luck with your new venture!
Pages:
Jump to: