Pages:
Author

Topic: [Unofficial] Coinpot.co - new microwallet - page 87. (Read 100688 times)

Activity: 136
Merit: 3
September 08, 2018, 10:17:58 AM
Anyone has issue with litecoin withdraw? My LTC addres seems doesn't work or not correct...
Activity: 141
Merit: 11
Internet Freedom for African Communities
September 07, 2018, 04:17:19 PM
Coinpot website still not available. But all their faucets works fine all day long and I'm claimining without problems.

It's working again now.
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1363
Slava Ukraini!
September 07, 2018, 11:57:47 AM
coinpot seems not able to load at my side, any one has the same problem?

Yup. Same.
Coinpot website still not available. But all their faucets works fine all day long and I'm claimining without problems.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
September 07, 2018, 11:25:02 AM

Yup. Same.
September 07, 2018, 08:29:53 AM
Yes, getting "The service is unavailable." at the moment. It's probably just temporary. The faucets seem to be working ok.
Activity: 58
September 07, 2018, 08:14:52 AM
In the locked official thread it says "Thread locked - seriously, did nobody read the paragraph above! Support is always available at [email protected]"

Seriously?

I have sent three emails with no reply at all. My account has been compromised and funds withdrawn. I want to change the address but I can't.

This sucks, like google sucks. I hope they read this thread. But the fact that they closed the official thread and don't reply to emails makes it a faint hope.

Advice to all. Stick with FaucetHub.
Activity: 308
I am still asking for help on linking moonbit, moondoge address to coinpot account. I have followed the instructions in moonbit and coinpot but account was not linked.

It's like both sites are same admin as both doesn't respond to contact emails.
u try to link by deposit or sign a message ? or both ?
Activity: 282
Just noticed a sudden decrease of the average claim on BonusBitcoin, from 42 satoshis to 28 satoshis  Shocked I thought on a sudden BTC rise instead it wasn't dued to it, BTC still at around 6k$

You had an average of 42? I had 20 and it also suddely decreased to 12. And I tried to make a withdrawal and the recaptcha thing was unsolvable, after I thought I had it ok, the coinpot message said wrong captcha instead of the confirmation mail... . Hummm bit smelly I would say.

Have you changed your claim settings and ticked 'always receive average claim amount'? This way you always get the max, ie 28 or whatever it is at the moment rather than a reduced amount.

I am always in the "Always claim the average" mode, so that is not the cause. And what I find very strange : at the same time the average for StelloKontos is 42 and for me 20 ? What average would that be? And he dropped to 28 and mine dropped to 12. Weird definition of "Average". And I have a friend in the city also on bonus and I asked for her numbers : it was also 20 and dropped to 12. So I am not a unique case.

Oh, you lucky ones...

At the moment i am on holiday in indonesia and my claim rate fell from 44 to 4 sats...
Activity: 854
Merit: 307
Just noticed a sudden decrease of the average claim on BonusBitcoin, from 42 satoshis to 28 satoshis  Shocked I thought on a sudden BTC rise instead it wasn't dued to it, BTC still at around 6k$

You had an average of 42? I had 20 and it also suddely decreased to 12. And I tried to make a withdrawal and the recaptcha thing was unsolvable, after I thought I had it ok, the coinpot message said wrong captcha instead of the confirmation mail... . Hummm bit smelly I would say.

Have you changed your claim settings and ticked 'always receive average claim amount'? This way you always get the max, ie 28 or whatever it is at the moment rather than a reduced amount.

I am always in the "Always claim the average" mode, so that is not the cause. And what I find very strange : at the same time the average for StelloKontos is 42 and for me 20 ? What average would that be? And he dropped to 28 and mine dropped to 12. Weird definition of "Average". And I have a friend in the city also on bonus and I asked for her numbers : it was also 20 and dropped to 12. So I am not a unique case.
Activity: 953
Merit: 102
★★ freecoyn.com ★★

Activity: 410
Merit: 1
i received my 5 payments within 24 hours without any problem as all weeks

Lol, 5 payments, every week, are you running a botfarm? I did over 8 months to reach 100 Ksats to make one withdrawal.  Grin Cool Cool

I am able to withdraw each one (BTC, LTC, DASH, etc.) every day and I do not cheat.

Referrals.
Activity: 315
Merit: 5
Payment are working fine just withdraw satohis from coinpot and they have arrived in my wallet

Lol, 5 payments, every week, are you running a botfarm? I did over 8 months to reach 100 Ksats to make one withdrawal.  Grin Cool Cool
Minimum treshold for each altcoins : 10 000 Satoshis (BTC)
10 000 Satoshis (BCH), 20 000 Dashtoshis (Dash), 200 000 Litoshis (LTC), 50 DOGE
https://www.wibudincome.net/reviewoncoinpot

Edit : Cheat, Bot, i'm not this kind of person Smiley

Lol, 5 payments, every week, are you running a botfarm? I did over 8 months to reach 100 Ksats to make one withdrawal.  Grin Cool Cool
Activity: 840
Merit: 267
Chad Hodler since 2013
When the puzzle gets aggressive and mad, the server side verification (and the coinpot message) may fail even if the puzzle was solved correctly.

Yes 44 or 42 or 40 or 38 when BTC was around 6000-6400$

For the Google reCaptcha, if you're using Google Chrome and are logged in with a Google account, try logging out from Google account, it may get a lot easier to solve the captcha. Then you can login again afterwards.

For the withdrawals, never had a problem with them.

edit: I'm experiencing a captcha failings on different sites also where apparently I solved them correctly in the past days, mmm

Thanks Stello. I am using Safari and previously the recaptcha problem mostly could be solved by throwing all google cookies out. That wrong captcha solution message did not come from recaptcha, but from coinpot. I did not retry yet, was waiting for some feedback.
Activity: 840
Merit: 267
Chad Hodler since 2013

Yes 44 or 42 or 40 or 38 when BTC was around 6000-6400$

For the Google reCaptcha, if you're using Google Chrome and are logged in with a Google account, try logging out from Google account, it may get a lot easier to solve the captcha. Then you can login again afterwards.

For the withdrawals, never had a problem with them.

edit: I'm experiencing a captcha failings on different sites also where apparently I solved them correctly in the past days, mmm
Activity: 1
I would get away from them now. They are cancelling withdrawals, for mere cents and not responding to any communications. They don't offer live support, at the very least, you would think they would have a live chat room, but their claims are decreasing, they are cancelling withdrawals while allow accounts to stay active and keep claiming and are offering no support.

What you have is a Coinpot of losers who want an automatic money dripper while not caring for their users.
Pages:
Jump to: