Pages:
Author

Topic: [Unofficial] Coinpot.co - new microwallet - page 83. (Read 100688 times)

Activity: 1138
Merit: 523
December 27, 2018, 12:41:02 PM
BCH is working fine again  Grin

Activity: 282
Merit: 0
December 27, 2018, 08:10:54 AM
Yes it's okay for me too now.

But I just experienced that BCH conversion is broken... Sad
i could only convert coinpot tokens to bch an other coins convert to bch doesnn't work

btw: coinpot is a good wallet and i enjoy using it- pays honest and easy to withdrawal

im not seeing this problem at all  Huh
maybe try signing out and back in.
or sometimes the exchange rates dont show straight away but if you wait a few seconds it appears

BCH to BTC conversion appeared to have been suspended for a while after the fork but it's back to normal now.

I transfered my BCH to binance last week. The coins appeared as Bitcoin Cash ABC or somewhat like that within the unsual 2 days
Activity: 126
December 27, 2018, 07:16:22 AM
Ok , so there's a Deposit box , it doesn't mean you have to use it . . . . depositing coins with people who don't maintain a Support system is reckless  . . .as you are now finding out . . . . if you scroll back through the comments on this bitcointalk.org thread , you will find other withdrawal problems posted by people who have deposited . . . i am fairly sure the purpose of Coinpot is to accumulate small amounts of coin by doing all the clicking . . .  i use the Doge as a guideline . . . so when i've got 15 Doge i convert all my coins to Doge and withdraw . . this means i don't stand to lose more than 200 Doge if the withdrawal goes wrong .

In about 12 months of using Coinpot on and off , i have never had a withdrawal not work , the confirmation email has always arrived and the coins have always arrived in the receive address , which has either been an exchange or my Ledger wallet . . . i can see that sending coins to Coinpot and using them as a cheap way of changing from one currency to another seems like a good idea , but their total lack of support makes the Deposit option a dangerzone that is best avoided . . . .in my opinion . . . i'm sorry you've lost your coins and seasons greetings to you .
Activity: 27
December 26, 2018, 09:24:14 PM
I can't seem to raise coinpot techsupport and decided to come here.  I did not know about any problems with BCH earlier this fall, so I went ahead and sent a deposit over 2weeks ago, but it has yet to show up in my coinpot BCH acct although blockchain claims it was confirmed over 11 days ago.

Any ideas what I should do about this?
There is not much what you can do now. There is no chance that Coinpot support will answer to you. You can only wait - maybe BCH will appear on your ballance one day, but unfortunately it's not very likely to happen. I hope you didn't deposited big amount of BCH, because it's likely that these coins are lost... I'm sorry to say it.

No, it wasn't very much at all, but I still hope it shows up eventually.  I guess I'll be posting a warning to the place where I'd earned the funds to warn others to request payment in other coins, not BCH. . . It had the cheapest network fee. . . I should have chosen another coin myself I guess. . . darn.

Jeez dude .. . . .you don't deposit with Coinpot . . . .they are a collecting point for the free faucets . . . . .

Eh, I've deposited to coinpot just fine in the past.  My usual habit has been to send deposits over in BCH, then convert to BTC and then send that over to freebitco to earn daily interest.  Worked just fine, and if you go into any of your coinpot coin summaries, you DO see a deposit button.  It does work.  This BCH fiasco is a problem, but depositing otherwise does work. I've done it just fine in the past.
December 26, 2018, 09:13:28 PM
I can't seem to raise coinpot techsupport and decided to come here.  I did not know about any problems with BCH earlier this fall, so I went ahead and sent a deposit over 2weeks ago, but it has yet to show up in my coinpot BCH acct although blockchain claims it was confirmed over 11 days ago.

There is not much what you can do now. There is no chance that Coinpot support will answer to you. You can only wait - maybe BCH will appear on your ballance one day, but unfortunately it's not very likely to happen. I hope you didn't deposited big amount of BCH, because it's likely that these coins are lost... I'm sorry to say it.

No, it wasn't very much at all, but I still hope it shows up eventually.  I guess I'll be posting a warning to the place where I'd earned the funds to warn others to request payment in other coins, not BCH. . . It had the cheapest network fee. . . I should have chosen another coin myself I guess. . . darn.

Jeez dude .. . . .you don't deposit with Coinpot . . . .they are a collecting point for the free faucets . . . . .
December 26, 2018, 08:45:28 PM

legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1363
Slava Ukraini!
December 26, 2018, 08:20:22 PM

December 26, 2018, 08:06:37 PM

Activity: 953
Merit: 102
★★ freecoyn.com ★★
December 16, 2018, 05:00:58 PM

i could only convert coinpot tokens to bch an other coins convert to bch doesnn't work

btw: coinpot is a good wallet and i enjoy using it- pays honest and easy to withdrawal

or sometimes the exchange rates dont show straight away but if you wait a few seconds it appears

BCH to BTC conversion appeared to have been suspended for a while after the fork but it's back to normal now.
Activity: 338
Merit: 104
December 14, 2018, 06:42:31 PM

★★ freecoyn.com ★★
December 14, 2018, 06:11:11 PM

Yeah BCH only working with tokens . . . i think its cos of the fork that just happen with BCH . . . .and i agree , Coinpot working well , i am withdrawing each week , last week withdraw happen in 4 hours , this week 30 hours . . but it happened so i am ok .

I've been with CP for over a year now and they've always paid on time. Great site for both beginners and pros.
December 12, 2018, 06:33:04 PM

Yeah BCH only working with tokens . . . i think its cos of the fork that just happen with BCH . . . .and i agree , Coinpot working well , i am withdrawing each week , last week withdraw happen in 4 hours , this week 30 hours . . but it happened so i am ok .
December 12, 2018, 11:13:44 AM

★★ freecoyn.com ★★
December 11, 2018, 11:30:46 AM

It's been like that for a while now - seems to have coincided with the BCH fork.
Activity: 840
Merit: 267
Chad Hodler since 2013
December 11, 2018, 04:26:05 AM

legendary
Slava Ukraini!
December 10, 2018, 12:36:15 PM
It seems that all Moon faucets works fine again, I was able to claim.
Activity: 315
Merit: 5
December 10, 2018, 10:46:40 AM
Only me is getting the infamous:

Sorry, something very bad has happened - please try again later

right now?
I get same message on Moon Bitcoin, don't know about faucets, I didn't tried recently.

all moon faucets having issues
legendary
Slava Ukraini!
December 10, 2018, 10:37:17 AM

right now?
I get same message on Moon Bitcoin, don't know about faucets, I didn't tried recently.
★★ freecoyn.com ★★
December 10, 2018, 10:37:03 AM

right now?

Me too, across all the moon faucets. I can't log in to claim.
Activity: 840
Merit: 267
Chad Hodler since 2013
December 10, 2018, 10:26:58 AM

right now?
Pages:
Jump to: