Pages:
Author

Topic: [Unofficial] Coinpot.co - new microwallet - page 84. (Read 100688 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
December 08, 2018, 01:26:06 AM
Can't withdraw, withdraw button seems not working  Undecided

Working for me - just made a withdrawal and got confirmation email straight away.

Thanks

Seems "Set to maximum amount" is not working well.

Can't withdraw 50.17866626 Doge, that is, the maximum amount. Setting the amount to 50 Doge and finally I can withdraw.
Activity: 953
Merit: 102
★★ freecoyn.com ★★
December 07, 2018, 05:26:04 PM

Working for me - just made a withdrawal and got confirmation email straight away.
Activity: 10
December 07, 2018, 04:07:53 PM
Activity: 62
December 02, 2018, 04:12:47 PM
Looks like the whole Moon business is down again?

not for me, been claiming all day.
Activity: 854
Merit: 307
December 02, 2018, 03:52:39 PM
Looks like the whole Moon business is down again?
December 02, 2018, 12:04:16 PM
Anybody else having a problem exchanging btc to bch or bch to btc?

I had the same problem... bch cannot be exchanged to others cryptocurrencies. I bypassed the problem converting fist to coipot tokens, then from tokens to ltc.

Yes, but the change rate is very bad (said frendly).

saw that to. think i'll wait till the problem is fixed.
Activity: 282
December 02, 2018, 11:53:21 AM

I had the same problem... bch cannot be exchanged to others cryptocurrencies. I bypassed the problem converting fist to coipot tokens, then from tokens to ltc.

Yes, but the change rate is very bad (said frendly).
Activity: 1442
Merit: 578
December 02, 2018, 04:03:29 AM

December 01, 2018, 11:43:47 PM
Activity: 6
November 26, 2018, 08:45:56 AM
Is scam now. I only make moon faucets for months, I send my cryptotab browser earnings. And last i receive deposit for 0.00412900 btc.

I never break their terms of use and now i lost all my btc earnings in months. Almost 0.005 btc. I don't recommend at all this supposed "micro wallet". I sent them an email and I never had an answer to my claim

http://prntscr.com/ln4eg2

Only in a week i went from 0.005 to 0.05 and i lost all with withdraws. If i break their terms of use, why they don't tell me before i deposit?

That is to say that if one breaks the terms of use, they accept all the payments but when they retire they take everything away from you? I thought it was a serious company but it is pure scam.

http://prntscr.com/ln4lrl

Activity: 410
Merit: 1
November 25, 2018, 06:08:33 PM
Having a problem where all Moon faucets redirect to some “gifts-for-free” site before I can claim. Anyone else?
November 12, 2018, 12:25:43 AM
Back up.
November 11, 2018, 11:08:32 PM
Coinpot and all moon faucets down for maintenance.
Activity: 315
Merit: 5
November 03, 2018, 11:53:21 PM
Anyone else having problem with the site? Particularly with converting coins, it seems to me that the site is not working...

Yes. I'm having the same problem. Can't convert any coins to Litecoin.

I'm trying since a few hours. Since when are you having this problem?

now the site is working just converted some coin
Activity: 2
November 03, 2018, 08:32:58 PM
Update to my earlier post - everything seems to be functioning normal again. Yay!  Cheesy
November 03, 2018, 02:07:45 PM
Having the same problem with the site loading. Had this problem before but it doesn’t usually last this long.
Activity: 2
November 03, 2018, 11:14:52 AM
I am also unable to convert any coins since last night (Friday night). The coin summary pages won't load so can't convert or withdraw. Other pages occasionally work, sometimes don't - "service unavailable" or "...overloaded..try again later". Prior to all this I was able to convert and made two successful  withdraws. I think this is the first time I have tried to do these things on a weekend. Could that be the issue? They are overloaded on weekends?
Activity: 1442
Merit: 578
November 03, 2018, 05:31:49 AM
Anyone else having problem with the site? Particularly with converting coins, it seems to me that the site is not working...

Yes. I'm having the same problem. Can't convert any coins to Litecoin.

I'm trying since a few hours. Since when are you having this problem?
Activity: 20
Merit: 2
The trick is to convert everything into one cryptocurrency. Use the coinpot tokens wisely, but sometimes try your luck and double it.
Don't have much more than the minimum for withdrawal on your coinpot and try to not use different IPs. So far I had never any kind of problem with coinpot...

i just rechecked it if there is a problem cause i have used this before and nothing is wrong so i want to know if its still working so that i can use t again and someone answered me so thank you for the tips sir and thank you for answering my question too. Im gonna start mining there again even it is too slow so that i can earn ..

You are welcome. Happy I could help a bit.
Activity: 270
Merit: 10
The trick is to convert everything into one cryptocurrency. Use the coinpot tokens wisely, but sometimes try your luck and double it.
Don't have much more than the minimum for withdrawal on your coinpot and try to not use different IPs. So far I had never any kind of problem with coinpot...

i just rechecked it if there is a problem cause i have used this before and nothing is wrong so i want to know if its still working so that i can use t again and someone answered me so thank you for the tips sir and thank you for answering my question too. Im gonna start mining there again even it is too slow so that i can earn ..
Pages:
Jump to: