Pages:
Author

Topic: [Unofficial] Coinpot.co - new microwallet - page 88. (Read 100688 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 307
Just noticed a sudden decrease of the average claim on BonusBitcoin, from 42 satoshis to 28 satoshis  Shocked I thought on a sudden BTC rise instead it wasn't dued to it, BTC still at around 6k$

You had an average of 42? I had 20 and it also suddely decreased to 12. And I tried to make a withdrawal and the recaptcha thing was unsolvable, after I thought I had it ok, the coinpot message said wrong captcha instead of the confirmation mail... . Hummm bit smelly I would say.
Activity: 315
Merit: 5
Just noticed a sudden decrease of the average claim on BonusBitcoin, from 42 satoshis to 28 satoshis  Shocked I thought on a sudden BTC rise instead it wasn't dued to it, BTC still at around 6k$

yes reward is reduced to half  dont the reason but decrease is sudden and no notice on their site also

Activity: 840
Merit: 267
Chad Hodler since 2013
Activity: 62
Merit: 0
working fine for me.
Activity: 953
Merit: 102
★★ freecoyn.com ★★
Anybody else having problems with the moon bitcoin cash faucet? I cannot log in? Huh

All okay in the UK.
Activity: 282
Anybody else having problems with the moon bitcoin cash faucet? I cannot log in? Huh
Activity: 254
Merit: 11
Call 811 before you dig

if coinpot has launched another site, they should have promote it.
"DogeCoin wallet from CoinPot is a client for mining on your computer." << Coinpot already gives us an option to mine coins. And Coinpot is a microwallet for their Faucets. dogegold.live is just another miner but seems doubtful for me

Actually, if Coinpot was running the dogegold site, they would be promoting it - look at how they rolled out their various faucets in the past. This one (dogegold.live) is dubious at best.
★★ freecoyn.com ★★
Thank you for your replies, I decided to stay out of it, please be aware of this site.

Good move. This site looks highly dubious and my opinion is that it's a scam site and nothing to do with CoinPot.

Steer well clear of this one.
Activity: 4
Thank you for your replies, I decided to stay out of it, please be aware of this site.
Activity: 308
Can some one help me please, I stumbled on this site, and I want to know if anybody knows if this is associated with CoinPot.co. I've been satisfied with Coinpot and this site gives a good deal but I don't want to register without checking here. Looking forward to your answers.

The site in question:

dogegold.live

I can't speak to whether it's related to coinpot.co, but the Terms, Contact, and Privacy links on the site don't work. Take that as you will....
if coinpot has launched another site, they should have promote it.
"DogeCoin wallet from CoinPot is a client for mining on your computer." << Coinpot already gives us an option to mine coins. And Coinpot is a microwallet for their Faucets. dogegold.live is just another miner but seems doubtful for me
Activity: 254
Merit: 11
Call 811 before you dig
Can some one help me please, I stumbled on this site, and I want to know if anybody knows if this is associated with CoinPot.co. I've been satisfied with Coinpot and this site gives a good deal but I don't want to register without checking here. Looking forward to your answers.

The site in question:

dogegold.live

I can't speak to whether it's related to coinpot.co, but the Terms, Contact, and Privacy links on the site don't work. Take that as you will....
Activity: 4

The site in question:

dogegold.live
Just received my 5 payments requested on 3 August Smiley
Activity: 61
I also requested on 2nd august not yet received
Activity: 136
Merit: 3
Me too. I hope it's just a small technical problem. I have pending transactions

Edit: payment receveid now
Activity: 13
same to me. since 2.aug no payments
Activity: 5
Is anyone having problem on payment withdrawal as well? I have made a request on Aug 3rd, but still didn't receive any today yet, it has been over 48 hours already.

While checking their btc address on blockchain, it looks like there was no activity since Aug 2nd:
https://btc.com/bc1q80yv24hnlpgyh5kdnppdzg6w3yxhkrduqs3ty8

Any idea??

Edit: Payment received now. Looks like they somehow on hold the payment for 3 days.
Activity: 48
I use free email account. I did send email to the service provider to report the situation that I can't receive email but no reply, same as coinpot. So, I don't know whose problem it is since both coinpot and the service provider do not  reply.

I did receive the email confirmation successfully before.
★★ freecoyn.com ★★
Can coinpot please fix the email confirmation issue? I can't receive the email confirmation to click on for withdrawal! Is the issue fixed?
i didn't have any issue with mail confirmation and i didn't see others reporting this issue.
are you sure the problem comes from coinpot and not your email ? what kind of email are you using ?

Same here. No problems with email confirmation.
Can coinpot please fix the email confirmation issue? I can't receive the email confirmation to click on for withdrawal! Is the issue fixed?
i didn't have any issue with mail confirmation and i didn't see others reporting this issue.
are you sure the problem comes from coinpot and not your email ? what kind of email are you using ?
Pages:
Jump to: