Pages:
Author

Topic: [Unofficial] Coinpot.co - new microwallet - page 99. (Read 100688 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Still waiting the free weekly payouts...  Cry
Activity: 5
coinpot has a deposit minimum. if you didn't put in the minimum deposit you won't get it and your $$$ is lost.
Of course I put in the minimum. It was the third deposit I've made on coinpot, I had no problems with the previous two and the deposit amount was less than the last one. I'm still waiting to receive my deposit....

when did you sent the money? maybe it's not yet confirmed..

I made the transaction two days ago (16/05) and there are 262 confirmations right now, but I still don't see the bch on my wallet.
Activity: 205
Merit: 20
coinpot has a deposit minimum. if you didn't put in the minimum deposit you won't get it and your $$$ is lost.
Of course I put in the minimum. It was the third deposit I've made on coinpot, I had no problems with the previous two and the deposit amount was less than the last one. I'm still waiting to receive my deposit....

when did you sent the money? maybe it's not yet confirmed..
Activity: 62
Activity: 153
Merit: 10
Hello, I have a problem with Coinpot: yesterday I sent some BCH and Doge  to my Coinpot addresses, this morning I checked the transaction and I saw they were complete but when I came to Coinpot the balance of my BCH and Doge was still 0.0000000

Does anyone know why that happened? The curious thing is that if I go to the page of my BCH address in BitcoinCash Block Explorer the balance is not empty! So, I received my BCH, but I cannot see them in coinpot. Please help me
Maybe a technical problem, I received my last payment here on 13 May without any problem. Better to use a Jaxx or Exodus wallet if you are finding trouble here. Lots of people have faced problems in their account earlier. And there are again lots of users never faced any problem. You will not get get any support from them for sure.

Yes I know, I have Exodus wallet but I usually send BCH to coinpot to convert it to BTC. I don't think I'll do it again ..

So do you think I'll just have to wait or have I lost my BCH?
Wait is the only option, if it's a techinal problem then they may refund, otherwise you have lost it. And for exchange you should use coin exchange sites, even faucethub is also good though it takes time but the rate is always better than coinpot.
Hello, I have a problem with Coinpot: yesterday I sent some BCH and Doge  to my Coinpot addresses, this morning I checked the transaction and I saw they were complete but when I came to Coinpot the balance of my BCH and Doge was still 0.0000000

Does anyone know why that happened? The curious thing is that if I go to the page of my BCH address in BitcoinCash Block Explorer the balance is not empty! So, I received my BCH, but I cannot see them in coinpot. Please help me
Maybe a technical problem, I received my last payment here on 13 May without any problem. Better to use a Jaxx or Exodus wallet if you are finding trouble here. Lots of people have faced problems in their account earlier. And there are again lots of users never faced any problem. You will not get get any support from them for sure.

Yes I know, I have Exodus wallet but I usually send BCH to coinpot to convert it to BTC. I don't think I'll do it again ..

So do you think I'll just have to wait or have I lost my BCH?
Activity: 153
Merit: 10

Activity: 2
Hello, I have a problem with Coinpot: yesterday I sent some BCH and Doge  to my Coinpot addresses, this morning I checked the transaction and I saw they were complete but when I came to Coinpot the balance of my BCH and Doge was still 0.0000000

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_XCMVlLtlQM         scam alert !!!!!

scam alert !!!!!    scam alert !!!!!

SCAM ALERT SCAM ALERT SCAM ALERT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Activity: 410
Merit: 1
Now I'm not getting confirmation emails for withdrawals. Can anyone withdraw?

working good for me, email received immediately

maybe try again - and check you spam/junk folder Smiley

Working now. Thanks.
Activity: 338
Merit: 104

working good for me, email received immediately

maybe try again - and check you spam/junk folder Smiley
Activity: 410
Merit: 1
Activity: 953
Merit: 102
★★ freecoyn.com ★★
Everything working for me now. Loyalty bonus was kept, even though my last claim was 32 hours ago.

Me too. Kept loyalty bonuses. Phew!
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
Bitcoin Cash faucet is still down for me. Good to see Coinpot and the rest of the Moon faucets up though!
Activity: 215
Good news. All Moon faucets are up and running but a bit slow, with some you will have to reload to be able to claim. Loyalty bonus is restored, at least for me.
Activity: 840
Merit: 267
Chad Hodler since 2013
Pretty much all down or very long load time ending in some cloud flare error
Activity: 215
Now I see this message on Moon faucets.
Moon Bitcoin is currently offline for maintenance - apologies for the inconvenience, we will be back ASAP!

Me too. All of the Moon faucets are down. Moon Bitcoin Cash has been having problems longer for me, so if they are not going to restore the loyalty bonus my 100% bonus is gone.

I wonder if there's a problem or they are just doing maintenance.
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1363
Slava Ukraini!
They are adding a monero faucet!  Cool.
It's inside info or just your prediction?

Now I see this message on Moon faucets.
Moon Bitcoin is currently offline for maintenance - apologies for the inconvenience, we will be back ASAP!
Activity: 62
there all working for me now except moonbit. hopefully no one lost there bonus

EDIT: all down for me again. at least i still got my loyalty bonus.
Pages:
Jump to: