Pages:
Author

Topic: [UNRESPONSIVE POOL OPERATOR] 50BTC.com - page 4. (Read 257576 times)

Activity: 73
Merit: 10
Since 50btc is (was) mainly PPS pool, and I like PPS more than PPLNS, can you recommend some other PPS pool? And I mean somebody who is actually mining on an PPS pool. Thanks.

btcmp.com is a pure PPS pool with 4% fee. Basic web-based JS UI with API, free instant payout from 0.01BTC

Hopefully it is not the same as 50Btc, the percentages correspond ....... hopefully good.
On 50Btc 0:43 .. I still btc, I can not move.

Activity: 110
Since 50btc is (was) mainly PPS pool, and I like PPS more than PPLNS, can you recommend some other PPS pool? And I mean somebody who is actually mining on an PPS pool. Thanks.

btcmp.com is a pure PPS pool with 4% fee. Basic web-based JS UI with API, free instant payout from 0.01BTC
check out eclipse
Activity: 446
Merit: 250
payouts not working for me either for several days now on 50btc.  i have also switched pools but hoping they make the repair soon so i can get my satoshis out.  no response from technical support after numerous requests.

"repair" .....  hehe
tss
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
payouts not working for me either for several days now on 50btc.  i have also switched pools but hoping they make the repair soon so i can get my satoshis out.  no response from technical support after numerous requests.

You'll do as good or better over time on pplns or thats what I have found at least. Even with poor luck its better than mining PPS here and not getting paid at all.
Activity: 56
Merit: 3

Since you expressed my sentiments so much simpler ...
Let me second this request for info on PPS Pools.
That was the primary reason for me as well to mine at 50BTC
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1035

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Yesterday I got a response:

Hi,

The billing system was under maintenance.
Sorry for inconvenience.

Best regards,
50BTC support team

but I still can't withdraw any coins.

Identical message received on Wednesday 05.28.14.
Unable to withdraw since Sunday 05.25.14.

Mined there before the "Big Hack" and since they re-opened without any issues and prompt payment.
Any issues were reasonably addressed and quickly responded via e-mail.
Payout issues occurred for me twice, which were resolved within 24 hrs.

These are MY experiences, nothing embellished, added or taken away.

Of course moved to another pool, which brings me to ask for suggestions. Right now at ghash.io (which in my opinion skim shares submitted) ...MY opinion...

What other "good" pools are there besides btc.guild and ghash.io. Ozcoin is history and slush's isn't a preference anymore either.

Meanwhile I cross my fingers that the payout system will be fixed and I'm able to get my measly 0.5btc ...

Also, bitminter.com is a good pool.
Activity: 350
Co-Owner Of DCMCo-Op Mining Farm at 3.5 th/s

Hi,

Sorry for inconvenience.

Best regards,
50BTC support team

Mined there before the "Big Hack" and since they re-opened without any issues and prompt payment.

Of course moved to another pool, which brings me to ask for suggestions. Right now at ghash.io (which in my opinion skim shares submitted) ...MY opinion...

What other "good" pools are there besides btc.guild and ghash.io. Ozcoin is history and slush's isn't a preference anymore either.

Meanwhile I cross my fingers that the payout system will be fixed and I'm able to get my measly 0.5btc ...

I would Use Eligius.st
Activity: 350
Co-Owner Of DCMCo-Op Mining Farm at 3.5 th/s
That Address Does NOT exist

that address is a false address

Activity: 112
So i tried to contact them several times.

No answer via E-Mail, Skype Message, Skype Call or Website. Phonenumber of Bitmine.ch is not reachable.

I think this is a really huge scam. Bitmine.ch are scammers and maybe the real owners of 50BTC.com.

Here are the contact datas of bitmine.ch if you plan to travel to switzerland or if you plan to involve a lawyer:

Bitmine AG
Centro la Monda 2
6528 Camorino
Switzerland

Phone: +41 91 290 90 99

FAX: +41 91 290 90 98

E-mail: [email protected]

Here from the german part of the community that no one got his bitmine.ch hardware: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=292511.20

So 50BTC and Bitmine AG alias Bitmine.ch is proofen scam. Not responding and not paying.

Re: 50BTC.com-THE POOL OPERATOR HAS STOPPED RESPONDING AND IS NOT PAYING MINERS

My feelings exactly.
Activity: 956
Merit: 1001

Re: 50BTC.com-THE POOL OPERATOR HAS STOPPED RESPONDING AND IS NOT PAYING MINERS

Hi,

Sorry for inconvenience.

Best regards,
50BTC support team

This pool used to be good, but now there are better ones.
Thanks anyway.

Could you give some details on the best ones?
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Any news?
Activity: 73
It is absolutely beyond me why people would continue to mine at this pool.

They owe MANY people MANY BTC and yet people mine here expecting that it will be different for them?
it seems there might be insiders with pay and outsiders with no pay
totally fuck up if u ask me

This son of a bitch and tied to BITMINE AG, is probably holding the BTC in the wallet because it must repay the orders he received.
Activity: 110

They owe MANY people MANY BTC and yet people mine here expecting that it will be different for them?
it seems there might be insiders with pay and outsiders with no pay
totally fuck up if u ask me

Pages:
Jump to: