Pages:
Author

Topic: [UNSOLVED] WEX.NZ REFUSING TO UNLOCK MY ACCOUNT (thousands of dollars) - page 4. (Read 14517 times)

Activity: 94
Merit: 10
Well they even went and deleted the post I made in their English-language support thread encouraging them to finish resolving these account-recovery tickets.

Seems it is more important to ignore your ticket than to simply deal with it properly and restore their trust rating here.

Which is still not a good sign.

I can't reach their legal department/correspondent. I'm trying to settle this through my lawyer, but there's no such thing as a legal representative of BTC-e.
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 1254
Thread-puller extraordinaire
Well they even went and deleted the post I made in their English-language support thread encouraging them to finish resolving these account-recovery tickets.

Seems it is more important to ignore your ticket than to simply deal with it properly and restore their trust rating here.

Which is still not a good sign.
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001
All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.
How Craptsy of them. Roll Eyes

Remember how cryptos were supposed to free us from third party involvement in our financial affairs ?

Say NO to cryptoFIAT. Wink
Keeping this alive. Situation still unsolved.
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1001
Ye are likely out of luck. btc-e is a pretty shady place. There is no obvious recourse behind the neg rep people have already given. I'd send a few more emails and then just accept it.
Activity: 110
They haven't replied to my help tickets either. I came back to sign in about two months ago to an account I hadn't signed into for maybe over a year. They said the password was reset and further instructions sent to my email. Nothing ever arrived to my email.  Then going and manually saying "forgot password" and entering email yields nothing. Then radio silence to two support tickets later where I was saying if they can't to send to the original email for some reason please send to an alternate email, along with all the proof it asks for on the site (such as previous logins and IP's and what wallet was used, etc). I just want to be able to log into my account.  Without being able to log in it seems they are keeping my several bitcoins hostage.

I just figured I'd register my complaint here along with the others here.
They are still ignoring my tickets, yet they are resolving other user's issues. modus operandi is the same with them (selective scamming), yet mine is unsolved. I have provided the same if not more information than said users, yet they are still ignoring my tickets/thread.
Keeping this alive, situation not yet solved.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
I really find it sketchy that OP would fake a screenshot ? why does it say 480 BTC when there's no 480 BTC transaction to that address avaliable? SKETCHY
Over 13 months of waiting in this case, and someone told ME to be patient after waiting for 2 weeks now... Sorry man, but say goodbye to your cash, start working on the lawsuit.

Even if you had access to your old wallet, they would ask you to send coins not only from the same wallet, but the same address as well. And even after that, well, just take a look: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/scamsolved-btc-e-appropriated-my-coins-worth-now-6000-1822217

Your case is pretty much identical as mine. If you seriously think about getting back your money, consider class suit, I am aboard, although I am not naive - they are shady as fuck and I have doubts it will work out. At least, we could ruin their reputation.

I'm up for it, but I can't reach them anymore. They haven't send any legal contact.
Activity: 77
Merit: 4
Over 13 months of waiting in this case, and someone told ME to be patient after waiting for 2 weeks now... Sorry man, but say goodbye to your cash, start working on the lawsuit.

Even if you had access to your old wallet, they would ask you to send coins not only from the same wallet, but the same address as well. And even after that, well, just take a look: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/scamsolved-btc-e-appropriated-my-coins-worth-now-6000-1822217

Your case is pretty much identical as mine. If you seriously think about getting back your money, consider class suit, I am aboard, although I am not naive - they are shady as fuck and I have doubts it will work out. At least, we could ruin their reputation.
Still unsolved, @btc-e.com is refusing to send me a contact of their lawyer/legal representative.
@Steven - I assume you've had no further correspondence from them either?

It's been a very long time since they've said anything. And I've also visited their supposedly "UK office" under their shell company. There's no one there, it's literally an empty place.

I'm waiting for them to send me their address either here or on the official ticket request I've sent them.

Keep us posted. If this gets resolved I will apologize as I promised.

Hopefully yes. But @btc-e.com is ignoring my request for their supposedly "Moscow office" so I can send proper documentation.
Activity: 350
Merit: 251

It's been a very long time since they've said anything. And I've also visited their supposedly "UK office" under their shell company. There's no one there, it's literally an empty place.

I'm waiting for them to send me their address either here or on the official ticket request I've sent them.

Keep us posted. If this gets resolved I will apologize as I promised.

legendary
I've added this to BTC-E's threads to see if we can't get a response from them.

Deal with this properly!
Do not ignore.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/unsolved-wexnz-refusing-to-unlock-my-account-thousands-of-dollars-1739698

All you have done so far is to accuse the people who are trying to get you to resolve this of being scammers - You have done nothing to prove that Steven009 is not who he says he is, instead you have closed the ticket without resolving it.

You appear to be the guilty party so far and I would caution everybody against using this exchange unless and until this account recovery ticket is properly dealt with. If you think Steven is a crook then prove he is not who he says he is, the person named as the owner of the locked account that he has been trying to recover access to for OVER A YEAR.

It is utterly absurd that this matter is still unresolved either way.

Update: BTC-E's response to the above post and others like it requesting they properly deal with this ticket is that they just deleted them from their moderated threads.

Deal with this properly!
Do not ignore.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/unsolved-wexnz-refusing-to-unlock-my-account-thousands-of-dollars-1739698

All you have done so far is to accuse the people who are trying to get you to resolve this of being scammers - You have done nothing to prove that Steven009 is not who he says he is, instead you have closed the ticket without resolving it.

You appear to be the guilty party so far and I would caution everybody against using this exchange unless and until this account recovery ticket is properly dealt with. If you think Steven is a crook then prove he is not who he says he is, the person named as the owner of the locked account that he has been trying to recover access to for OVER A YEAR.

I don't have to prove shit.
It's Steven that has to prove who he is. And he hasn't for 13 months.
And I don't see how the outcome of this involves me... I get nothing either way.
It's all between Steven and BTCe.
Placing negative rating on my account for pointing the obvious only looks you guilty and involved.
You never replied as to how much you've been promised?
legendary

Deal with this properly!
Do not ignore.

Again - If it was me I'd be on an airplane with a lawyer within the hour.

I would most likely do that, if they actually had an address. I didn't even need to "fly" there because I work on expat 3 hours from their supposedly "office" (the shell company that represents them on the UK (posted in this thread)), which has an actual address, has literally no one there. No assistant, no reception, nothing. It's empty. How do I know? It's not hard to figure, I was there.

I invite all people that live near that area to visit their official "office" in the UK. You'll see their doors closed.

@btc-e.com, provide me with an actual address. I want to send you the "hard-copy" that your "friend" required from me.

Again - don't even know these people.
EDIT: Man, if you're the real owner I hope it gets resolved soon. I think I made it easier for you, because the way you did it it wouldn't be resolved anytime in the next 5 years.
Again - If it was me I'd be on an airplane with a lawyer within the hour.

I would most likely do that, if they actually had an address. I didn't even need to "fly" there because I work on expat 3 hours from their supposedly "office" (the shell company that represents them on the UK (posted in this thread)), which has an actual address, has literally no one there. No assistant, no reception, nothing. It's empty. How do I know? It's not hard to figure, I was there.

I invite all people that live near that area to visit their official "office" in the UK. You'll see their doors closed.

@btc-e.com, provide me with an actual address. I want to send you the "hard-copy" that your "friend" required from me.
Pages:
Jump to: