Pages:
Author

Topic: *update client [ANN] BitBar New POW-POS scrypt CryptoCoin - page 21. (Read 60298 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
bearded, drunk, fat, naked
People will mine less, the difficulty will drop = reward increases.

The market will determine the equilibrium reward and price

where do you guys find the current difficulty? my client doesn't show anything.
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
People will mine less, the difficulty will drop = reward increases.

The market will determine the equilibrium reward and price
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
too many coins.

check this one out.

I wouldn't post this if i didn't find it interesting.

"I wouldn't post this if i didn't find it profitable"
FTFY
Activity: 602
HI,

I was wondering, does anyone work on a pool ?
THanks

If someone nice give some bitbar:BFKR4KbWRHkE85t3gRfka7MdT6Xqg6tJ2b

Check this

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/need-p2pool-for-bitbar-any-p2pool-gods-193669
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
HI,

I was wondering, does anyone work on a pool ?
THanks

If someone nice give some bitbar:BFKR4KbWRHkE85t3gRfka7MdT6Xqg6tJ2b
Early miners? It was released less than 3 hours ago.lol

Thats the whole point. They released it and mined simultaneously, pocketed a TON of the available rewards and difficulty skyrockets. - Profit? Getting pretty sad with these LITERALLY fly by night idiotcoins.
Activity: 532
bearded, drunk, fat, naked
without an exchange, this will be impossible to spread around from the few hands that hold it right now.

stopped solo mining with 1600 kh/s. 2 hours ago I could still occasionally find a 0.3 block, 80 minutes of nothing since then: nope.
Anyone even found a block and had the 'bars' show up in wallet? Anyone feel like sending a few 'for giggles'?

BAehs7x97n68HcJ4sZagYxgmAtjvkdkogw
Activity: 258
Look ARROUND!
Is there any indication on the client running on "server mode"?
I think I'm mining air.

I don't think you can even mine without the client being in server mode. What's your hashrate? Difficulty is way up, and I'm having trouble finding blocks with 1.2 MH/s.
So high is the difficulty? I think i can drop mining with my 70kh/s. And what was the last reward?

Last reward I received was around .30, but it's already way lower than that. Yeah, you won't be able to find any blocks with 70kh/s, unless you get really lucky. Difficulty is climbing very fast. I'm probably going to stop solo mining tomorrow as well. 1.2MH/s won't do it for Solo mining I'm afraid.
Well, i found 3 hours ago a block of 0.358, but i think was just a lucky hit. Maybe somebody will setup a pool
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
Difficulty is insane right now.
Activity: 505
difficulty" : 0.59720602, and
Source: Generated
Credit: 0.272968 BTB (matures in 513 more blocks) 1 min ago
Activity: 686
Bitbuy
I think I'm mining air.

I don't think you can even mine without the client being in server mode. What's your hashrate? Difficulty is way up, and I'm having trouble finding blocks with 1.2 MH/s.
So high is the difficulty? I think i can drop mining with my 70kh/s. And what was the last reward?

Last reward I received was around .30, but it's already way lower than that. Yeah, you won't be able to find any blocks with 70kh/s, unless you get really lucky. Difficulty is climbing very fast. I'm probably going to stop solo mining tomorrow as well. 1.2MH/s won't do it for Solo mining I'm afraid.
Activity: 258
Look ARROUND!
I think I'm mining air.

Bitbuy
I think I'm mining air.

Activity: 208
It has 10 minute block rewards. Now there is 2-4 blocks found every minute. Logic suggests that difficulty will keep increasing till that balance.
Activity: 154
I think I'm mining air.
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
Right, I'm sure 0.00000001 BTB as block reward and 0.00000000 BTB as transaction fees will cover mining costs. Grin

Does the reward decrease to zero? Can anyone graph the reward per block?

reward is like NVC. it will rise again, if difficulty drops. reward is function of difficulty, not time.
according to balthazar:

reward = 100 / (diff ^ 1/6) for novacoin ,

so here in BTB  it should be:

reward = 1 / (diff ^ 1/6) .

So the coin is designed to be mined short periods of time, until the difficulty increases to unreasonable levels? I saw this happen to NVC last week; miners rush to cash in on high profitability, then the hash rate tanks for some time while the diff adjusts.
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
Right, I'm sure 0.00000001 BTB as block reward and 0.00000000 BTB as transaction fees will cover mining costs. Grin

reward is like NVC. it will rise again, if difficulty drops. reward is function of difficulty, not time.
according to balthazar:

So BTB should roughly be valued at 100x of NVC? which makes the fair value 3 BTC per 1 BTB?

In a perfect scenario, I guess so. But there are way too many variables to make such an extrapolation.

If anything, BTB should be valued more, since this is a no pre-mine version of NVC.

That makes sense. But I think the low reward is going to give some troubles. I think people will find it hard to grasp why such a new coin can be worth more than a bitcoin, which has been around for so long.

I actually kind of like the concept of this, but I agree with you. If it does do that, I think it would take quite awhile. But I guess you also never know...
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001

according to balthazar:

So BTB should roughly be valued at 100x of NVC? which makes the fair value 3 BTC per 1 BTB?

In a perfect scenario, I guess so. But there are way too many variables to make such an extrapolation.

If anything, BTB should be valued more, since this is a no pre-mine version of NVC.

That makes sense. But I think the low reward is going to give some troubles. I think people will find it hard to grasp why such a new coin can be worth more than a bitcoin, which has been around for so long.

The coin value is determined purely by demand and supply.
Bitbuy

according to balthazar:

Pages:
Jump to: