Pages:
Author

Topic: [UPDATE] RX480 (Ref) 31+Mh, Custom Rom - VDDC OFFSET + Custom timing - page 12. (Read 231013 times)

legendary
Activity: 1030
Merit: 1006
Hello,
I just startet Claymore 7.3 with cclock (1220) and mclock (2275) settings. It seems the hashrate does not change, it is still around 24,7MH/s.
Furthermore I have no clue why GPU-Z does not show me the current numbers on the clock settings:

Does anyone have an idea about this?
any idea why your Temp is not shown? i have the same problem
Drivers...install latest
try gpu1130 - mem2250 with 7.3. that will give 26-27. For more go for moded bios.
That was my initial question. Does anyone have a modded BIOS for RX480 8GB Reference Card that also works with ZCash (at least it should run stable)? Links in the first post are down Sad
Zec mines stable and high hash on factory clocks. Moded bioses were for ETH. Though most cards with moded bios are good on ZEC - it does not like high memory clocks as ETH. Try more search for moded bios ( I don't have time now )
legendary
Activity: 1405
Merit: 1001
Hello,
I just startet Claymore 7.3 with cclock (1220) and mclock (2275) settings. It seems the hashrate does not change, it is still around 24,7MH/s.
Furthermore I have no clue why GPU-Z does not show me the current numbers on the clock settings:

Drivers...install latest
try gpu1130 - mem2250 with 7.3. that will give 26-27. For more go for moded bios.
That was my initial question. Does anyone have a modded BIOS for RX480 8GB Reference Card that also works with ZCash (at least it should run stable)? Links in the first post are down Sad
legendary
Hello,

Drivers...install latest
Activity: 504
Merit: 267
HashWare - Mining solutions for everyone!
Hello,

legendary
Hello,

Edit (if this is important):
Mainboard is ASRock H81 Pro BTC with "PCI Express" as primary display (Monitor is attached although I am controlling it via Teamviewer), CPU is a Celeron.
Win10 Professional + 8GB RAM. Latest Drivers installed.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Hello,
I received a few Sapphire RX480 8GB (Reference Design) today. Unfortunately the links from the first post are down.
I am looing for a good and stable BIOS for Mining ETH/ZCash (I know they are different, but it would be good If I could mine both (not at the same time) without reflashing BIOS).
I would be happy if someone could help me out.
Thank you!
Just take Claymores 7.3 and Z 4.0. Make bat file in each. Use 7.3 for eth : clock memory higher and 4.0 for zec use factory clocks...

run a modded bios with 1500 straps then undervolt.
legendary
Hello,
I received a few Sapphire RX480 8GB (Reference Design) today. Unfortunately the links from the first post are down.
I am looing for a good and stable BIOS for Mining ETH/ZCash (I know they are different, but it would be good If I could mine both (not at the same time) without reflashing BIOS).
Thank you!
Just take Claymores 7.3 and Z 4.0. Make bat file in each. Use 7.3 for eth : clock memory higher and 4.0 for zec use factory clocks...
Activity: 159
Merit: 108
At Fensgold:

You can get 75 SOL on a stock RX480 at the moment using Silentarmy V5 or with Simplemining using the Silentarmy mining option.
legendary
Hello,
Thank you!
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
I also have 6 x  Gigabyte Radeon RX 480 G1 Gaming 4GB version
Are there any custom rom that i can use on it?
Also are there any custom rom optimized for Zec / ETH  mining for 7950 cards
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Is it possible to get more than 26mh\s on Gigabyte AMD Radeon RX 480 G1 GAMING [GV-RX480G1 GAMING-8GD]?
How to modify it's BIOS?
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1037
6.25 ---> 3.125
Any Modded Rom for AMD Sapphire Nitro+ Rx 480 8GB OC for 100+ Sols/s on zcash
My GPUs are ellesmere with Samsung chip

How to lower the power from wattman builtin tool?
Activity: 17
Hi,
Crap, just bought a Sapphire RX 480 ref card, and it's samsung memory inside... Does a bios mod exist for this one?
By advance, Thanks
All reference 480 are same.
Well maybe something gone wrong with the bios flashing, after flash any of Eliovp on first page, the card is not recognized and don't want to install driver.
I flash using Atiflash -p    
Safest way is to do one by one, slowly, directly at mobo, no risers. atiwinflash -p 0 "bios" from command promt (as Admin)... than restart, than test mining ...

Well I tried, with and without the riser and same result, the card is reported as error by windows 7, tried to reinstall driver (with ddu), device manager see the card model but with error.
And by the way, my 380s flash correctly with the risers.
If someone want to take a look at the original bios : here it is http://uploaded.net/file/0q7f6cc2
this is getting on my freaking nerves already.

i am flashing my sapphire 480 8gb ref with the 32 bios and it is being recognized again as 4gb and give me m/h of like 24 and then after a whole day drops to 8MH/s.. and the rest of the bioses of Eliovp also dont work.. always some weird shit happens.. using the newest drivers crimson 16.9.2   wtf is wrong with my card?!
Put original bios back and do some tests....

i honestly think i tried everything already... even deleting all amd files from the windows sxs file related to amd and reinstalling. now im running on original bios cuz its simply the most reliable one.
i mean i dont know what tests to run anymore, do you have any suggestions before i buy another card and hope for a different results this time?
Try MSI Kombustor or any video card test program, not every card can be moded. I saw some that barely work on stock.

i have never used this program. could zou tell me what signs am i uspposed to be looking for?
legendary
Hi,
Crap, just bought a Sapphire RX 480 ref card, and it's samsung memory inside... Does a bios mod exist for this one?
By advance, Thanks
Well maybe something gone wrong with the bios flashing, after flash any of Eliovp on first page, the card is not recognized and don't want to install driver.
Safest way is to do one by one, slowly, directly at mobo, no risers. atiwinflash -p 0 "bios" from command promt (as Admin)... than restart, than test mining ...
legendary

i am flashing my sapphire 480 8gb ref with the 32 bios and it is being recognized again as 4gb and give me m/h of like 24 and then after a whole day drops to 8MH/s.. and the rest of the bioses of Eliovp also dont work.. always some weird shit happens.. using the newest drivers crimson 16.9.2   wtf is wrong with my card?!

i honestly think i tried everything already... even deleting all amd files from the windows sxs file related to amd and reinstalling. now im running on original bios cuz its simply the most reliable one.
i mean i dont know what tests to run anymore, do you have any suggestions before i buy another card and hope for a different results this time?
Try MSI Kombustor or any video card test program, not every card can be moded. I saw some that barely work on stock.
Activity: 17
Hi,
By advance, Thanks

legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1037
6.25 ---> 3.125
Any modded rom for Sapphire Nitro + RX 480 8GB OC ro getting high hashes 100+ h/s on zcash mining.
could anyone share his setting pls on stock or share the modded rom.
legendary
Hi,
By advance, Thanks
Pages:
Jump to: