Pages:
Author

Topic: UPDATED - [Bounty]KVANTOR - $100,000.00 available for bounty hunters - page 11. (Read 1876 times)

Activity: 158
Merit: 0
If the tokens are received by me only after the completion of the ICO, then how can I track the progress of their receipt?
Activity: 173
Hello. What mechanism do you use to filter out bots? You know, you can even interfere with the elections today with their help.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Good afternoon. How many people have already applied for the preliminary round of the bounty?
According to official numbers - about three thousand, so it seems to me that some of them will remain without a reward.
Activity: 116
Good afternoon. How many people have already applied for the preliminary round of the bounty?
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Maybe you shouldn’t launch the translation campaign before the start of the main stage of the bounty? Or aren’t there any rewards for translation?
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Some platforms allow to get rewards with ETH, but the reward will be smaller. Are you planning to so the same?   
Activity: 224
Good evening. If i havent mixed up anything, there will be several kinds of tokens used within the framework of the platform. Why only KVT tokens are offered as a reward?   
Activity: 238
Do bounty participants get any additional discounts on purchase of the tokens? If so, how much are they?
Activity: 294
I have several offers regarding improvement of effectiveness of the ICO. How can i contact the platform’s representatives?
It seems that everything you should do is send your ideas   [email protected]
 I have several offers regarding improvement of effectiveness of the ICO. How can i contact the platform’s representatives?
Activity: 152
Hello. I heard that early bounty participants will get more tokens for participation in the main round than the others. Is it true?
Activity: 648
Merit: 101
please help my telegram why did not open
Activity: 78
Good afternoon. Why not make Kvantor bot to tell how many participants still can join fast bounty? It’d be very convenient.   
Activity: 266
Maybe you should toughen the bounty campaign conditions? I’m afraid that bots will take part in it and this will deprive real people of tokens.
Activity: 224
Hello. Will i get a reward even i have no subscribers in Twitter? Or are there some restrictions?   
Will the main stage of the bounty campaign start at the same time with the ITO or earlier? I wanna be one of the first participants.   
Activity: 406
Good evening. What is the minimum age for a participant of bounty campaign? Or aren’t there restrictions of such sort?   
Activity: 173
Can Kvantor representatives forbid me to take part in the bounty campaign without any explanations? I’ve already faced this problem on other platform.
Activity: 157
Hey. How many days are you planning to five the bounty participants to translate the WP? It seems to me that no less than a month is needed.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Good afternoon. Why is bounty campaign divided into two rounds? I havent heard about it yet.
As for me, i think it’s quite effective. The first round is simple enough and many people will take part in it, this will create positive marketing effect.
Pages:
Jump to: