Pages:
Author

Topic: UPDATED - [Bounty]KVANTOR - $100,000.00 available for bounty hunters - page 12. (Read 1876 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 0
Good afternoon. Why is bounty campaign divided into two rounds? I havent heard about it yet.
Activity: 224
Will i get tokens even if i subscribe to social networks even in one day before the end of the ICO or are there some more exact timeframes?   
Activity: 238
Hello. I’ve got a question about the main bounty campaign: will there be any referral system within its framework?   
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Where can i track the number of participants that meet all the requirements? I wanna check whether i’m on the list.
Good afternoon. Is there an opportunity to get a reward not in Kvantor tokens, but in fiat or other cryptocurrency?
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Does the country which i live in matter or is bounty campaign available for people from all over the world?
Activity: 322
Hi. Why don’t you hold bounty campaign in Instagram? I see a lot of advertisement of cryptocurrencies in this app now.   
  It seems to me that the target audience of the project doesn’t use Instagram actively. In addition, it may appear in a full-fledged bounty campaign.
Activity: 126
Hi. Why don’t you hold bounty campaign in Instagram? I see a lot of advertisement of cryptocurrencies in this app now.   
Merit: 100
Good evening. Why did you decide to create a bot instead of hiring a team to support the bounty participant? It seems to me that the second option is more convenient.
copper member
Activity: 84
Hi. I don’t have a lot of friends in FB. Does it matter? Maybe there’s some obligatory minimum number?  

That absolutely doesn't matter.
Activity: 378
Hi. I don’t have a lot of friends in FB. Does it matter? Maybe there’s some obligatory minimum number?  
Activity: 93
Let’s say i made a mistake when i was filling out a form. Can i send it one more time with the correct data or do i have to contact the support team representatives?
Activity: 93
Can i get a reward if i was subscribed to all the social networks of Kvantor before the start of the bounty campaign itself?
Activity: 68
Hey. Do i have to undergo KYC in order to become a bounty campaign participant?
copper member
Activity: 84
Good afternoon. Doesn’t it seems to you that the amount of funds allocated to the bounty campaign is too big?
Not, it isnt. The bounty programs are the only source of promotion in this area since major social networks have started imposing restrictions on cryptocurrency advertisement.

80% of our supply is reserved for the public, having a 100.000 tokens which is 0.1% for bounties from our promotion and marketing fund is nothing compared to projects which reserve most of the tokens to their team.
Activity: 27
Спасибо за русскую версию сайта и whitepaper
Activity: 170
Good afternoon. Doesn’t it seems to you that the amount of funds allocated to the bounty campaign is too big?
Not, it isnt. The bounty programs are the only source of promotion in this area since major social networks have started imposing restrictions on cryptocurrency advertisement.
Activity: 157
Activity: 162
Merit: 1
Can i use public pages which belong to me to take part in bounty campaigns? From the point of view of promotion, they’re much more effective than my own page.
Activity: 210
I would like to reserve for Vietnamese translation
Username: Hang Vivian
Bitcointalk profile: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1381990;sa=summary
Native Language: Vietnamese
ETH add: 0x347adeeDef3bd3Ea613FB74FcFCabe38e4eA169e
Tele: @HangVi
Portfolio/Experience/previous translations links:  https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1MwdgDIv4tOh10qPW5Zq432cOweSWSIIkvNNvL8voHdY/edit?usp=sharing

Thank!
Pages:
Jump to: