Pages:
Author

Topic: Useless altcoins must remove from the whole crypto market - page 8. (Read 7690 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 19
First of all, we have to find ways to understand what are the legit coins and scam coins. Because most coins are looking legit. But some scam things are happening inside of those projects. The important thing is we have to choose the correct coin to trade and hodl. The next thing is we have to buy and sell them an incorrect time.
Activity: 532
Merit: 11
♦♦♦♦♦
No need to remove, if the coin/token useless it will die by them self. Because no one will buy or hold or even sell that coin. it will ended with no volume on any exchange market, and usually , the market exchange will delist this kind of coin/token
Activity: 1360
Merit: 506
I do not see any problem, we need to create and use many cryptocurrencies to decide which one is the best. Which one fits all requirements for the worldwide cryptocurrency.
Currently Bitcoin is the only cryptocurrency that could become real global cryptocurrency, but also Bitcoin needs to solve many problems to achieve this goal.
Activity: 532
Merit: 41
With the ways crypto market is heading right now don't expect any kind of laws that will rule out the scam and useless tokens in crypto space, its your choice and right to carefully pick good projects and if you lose just learn from your mistakes, useless tokens will be among us for a long time so be ready for the worst
Activity: 746
Merit: 10
https://axiomapay.com/
I also agree that altcoin which is useless or does not have a trading volume is better removed,because there will be no traders or investors who use coins like that, of course, users prefer coins that have high trading volume and also coins that have good prices.
copper member
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
CINEMADROM ⥋ BLOCKCHAIN FILM PLATFORM
If there would be a tool on coinmarketcap that will only show coins with a working product, there will be only 100 coins left out of more than 2000. Sooner or later, such coins will die off, because of the lack of investors interest or trading volume.
Activity: 924
Merit: 275
As a trader,  I only buy altcoins that have high volume. I do mot buy altcoins that is not popular because it has a possibility that the altcoin may be removed due to low volume and few sellers.
Activity: 980
Merit: 109
It is true that there is a lot of altcoins in the cryptocurrency market that are useless or so called shitcoins. It is like the penny stocks in the stock market and even though they are useless for someone, it is an opportunity for other people because they can make quick bucks by just trading those shitcoins. We cannot remove any coin that we don't like and the only thing that we can do is to avoid them.

Yes, the problem is that they won’t manage to make money on shitcoins. Just a loss to someone. Therefore, it is imperative to periodically remove shitcoins from listings. It is very good that many exchanges do this periodically.
Activity: 357
Merit: 251
80% altcoins its scam or died project, if exchange delisted coin, its scam or dead project.
Activity: 742
Merit: 329
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
It is true that there is a lot of altcoins in the cryptocurrency market that are useless or so called shitcoins. It is like the penny stocks in the stock market and even though they are useless for someone, it is an opportunity for other people because they can make quick bucks by just trading those shitcoins. We cannot remove any coin that we don't like and the only thing that we can do is to avoid them.
Activity: 434
There's alot of shitcoins everywhere indeed, peoples have faith in the coins more and more but they still just freaking shitcoins. I don't know from where the money comes and goes but this is weird and that will never live till the future. This is going to be having an ending sooner or later. Altcoins will come to an ending, not all of them but at least a majority/minority of really shitty 0 value coins/tokens will die. The exchangers themselves could cause the death of so much coins, there's still no decentralization, lol. We're in RISK.
Some coins will die off due to the lack of factors required for the survival of a coin on the market. Others will also bounce back after a period of long dormancy. Some projects recover after taking time to restructure their plans, employing new advisors, fortifying the team and team work, making product ready etc. No one knows when a so called "shitcoin" can recover and this is why the coins cannot be removed entirely from the market.
Activity: 951
Merit: 259
It is sometimes annoying how these worthless coins can fill ones wallet. Removing dead coins to clean up the market is a good idea but the problem is, who knows when a project may turn to revive? Some projects can go dormant for more than a year and bounce back with new strategies to better its development. A classical example is the Libereum project.

Yeah, you're right, but it takes a while until you get the best. The market itself will part the quality ones by pushing the shit coins out of the market. Since we are in a free market economy, I don't think there is any need for any regulation for such shit coins.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 105
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
It is sometimes annoying how these worthless coins can fill ones wallet. Removing dead coins to clean up the market is a good idea but the problem is, who knows when a project may turn to revive? Some projects can go dormant for more than a year and bounce back with new strategies to better its development. A classical example is the Libereum project.

Yeah, you're right, but it takes a while until you get the best. The market itself will part the quality ones by pushing the shit coins out of the market. Since we are in a free market economy, I don't think there is any need for any regulation for such shit coins.
I support, now the next stage of development of the crypto industry is underway, all unnecessary coins will sooner or later leave the market themselves
Activity: 1540
Merit: 68
They just create some kind of hype once or twice in a month or week and make their profit with fake exchanges and forget about it, I am talking about the developers of those kind of altcoins which are not performing and these are totally waste for crypto market and also creating confusion for new people who are entering in crypto world so what's your opinions. Useless altcoins must be remove from crypto market if it happens then it would be great and very beneficial for crypto world.

There is a gradual process for altcoins to follow before being removed from the market
And that includes

1. Low volume
2. Then delistment from every exchange

Then finally; the end of the project
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
They just create some kind of hype once or twice in a month or week and make their profit with fake exchanges and forget about it, I am talking about the developers of those kind of altcoins which are not performing and these are totally waste for crypto market and also creating confusion for new people who are entering in crypto world so what's your opinions. Useless altcoins must be remove from crypto market if it happens then it would be great and very beneficial for crypto world.

What is useless for you in this cryptocurrency?
Kindly tell your preference on telling if they are useless are not.
Because there are some coins or token being use but got dumped in the market and got no value anymore.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 306
C U
There's alot of shitcoins everywhere indeed, peoples have faith in the coins more and more but they still just freaking shitcoins. I don't know from where the money comes and goes but this is weird and that will never live till the future. This is going to be having an ending sooner or later. Altcoins will come to an ending, not all of them but at least a majority/minority of really shitty 0 value coins/tokens will die. The exchangers themselves could cause the death of so much coins, there's still no decentralization, lol. We're in RISK.
Activity: 951
Merit: 259

copper member
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
GDZKVBV3L3JU5TFDBWMUMPZAHD3OSM2I3TAJRWPG7KU5U4UZCI
this part really hit almost all the shit coin in the market now which has lot of hype in the beginning  to get the money in and dump on investors who think it will go a long way base on the hype , many coins or token need to be taking away from this space and even exchanges that support scam token which are in one wy or the other fail the community but get listed and trading with no cause.
Activity: 434
Activity: 1134
Merit: 102
Regulation in the CRYPTO space is the solution to reducing shitcoin in the space, these are coin that has discourage lots of investors coming into the space, with regulation, ICO/IEO development can be monitor.

Exactly, when we look at the spreadsheet the value of coins assigned to us looks very good, but when it comes to reality we don't see any value to the coin after listing. Yes, we have been working for more than 3 months, which we are not getting any value to the coin and this makes many bounty hunters are losing hopes with the bounty payments.
Pages:
Jump to: