Pages:
Author

Topic: Useless altcoins must remove from the whole crypto market - page 5. (Read 7690 times)

Activity: 60
Merit: 1
The only platform that have such power to remove shit coins from the market is exchange and I think some of them always do this. Community of an exchange can also help in doing this by presurrizing the exchange to delete coins that seem shit to them.
copper member
Activity: 392
Merit: 3
They just create some kind of hype once or twice in a month or week and make their profit with fake exchanges and forget about it, I am talking about the developers of those kind of altcoins which are not performing and these are totally waste for crypto market and also creating confusion for new people who are entering in crypto world so what's your opinions. Useless altcoins must be remove from crypto market if it happens then it would be great and very beneficial for crypto world.

I totally agree with your opinion that alttcoin which is useless must be immediately removed from the cryptocurency market. but in this case the exchange or market owner must make a special rule or regulation to the altcoin developer if someday the altcoin that has been listed in the market has lost its sale value it will be immediately removed from the market place .. so there will be a kind of bond contract between the owner of the exchange with the owner of altcoin.
You are now talking about altcoins that are traded on exchanges. But there are a huge number of coins that will never be presented on exchanges, but something needs to be done with them too.

Why remove useless coins?) Because they are in fact not and no they do not interfere. As for the shitcoins that are on the exchange they should not be removed as the market should not be monopolized. Every project and every coin should have a chance. And if you do not like such coins then just do not buy them. What is the problem?
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
I agree with your point of view but that is hard to do. First, who decides what coins should be removed and which are not. Secondly, if you filter all shitcoins, I think you have removed 4/5 coins from cryptocurrencies. How do you think about it?
Activity: 661
Merit: 251
We dont necessarily have to waste our time removing all those coins from the system because they will eventually die on their own. Majority of the altcoins on the market are just pump and dump coins without any real usage but traders throw their hard earned funds into them

I think what he wants is a system of sanity wherever the cryptocurrency market presents only a few working coins and maybe deletes all the existing shitcoins to tidy up the market but I don't think that will ever be possible. Op should rather with top 100 coins on the coinmarketcap or whatever number he prefers as the investment scope
Activity: 1078
Merit: 10
Actually, more than 90% of all altcoins are "useless" as will not be used in everyday life in 5-10 years. At the moment, they are used by traders to make profit, but in the future these projects will just die and only the best will survive.
copper member
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
Agreed, but in my opinion there is no way to remove them completely, once a coin was added to coinmarketcap, it stays there, even with 0 trading volume stats, any coin will stay on CMC, until it would be a confirmed scam or coin death.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 268
We can not decide to eliminate shitcoin circulating in the market, because indeed we can not. Over time shitcoin will disappear on its own because no one will be interested in buying it again, that's because its value on the trading market has plummeted and developers just leave it and even run away regardless of the project developing, because the developer has pocketed the money. The crypto world cannot be separated from all this, shitcoin is still in the market and we can only wait to make shitcoin die in the end. There are many reasons why there are many shitcoins in the crypto world. Maybe at first they were not shitcoin but due to the bearish market conditions shitcoin could not maintain itself, so they lost their balance and fell.
But that's how there will be new shitcoins for sure.
Activity: 491
Merit: 100
There really isn't any need to remove useless altcoins from the market, as useless as it is, it will die a natural death on it's own so no need stressing that out. Also people introducing newbies to the crypto space should endeavour to give them adequate guide as it pertains crypto generally so the don't fall victim of the vices associated in the space.
Activity: 350
We do not need to delete Altcoin that is not useful or that is not performing as you said, because we will be hard to find altcoin like that, unless the altcoin is already dead. We leave it alone, if there is indeed such an altcoin, then in the long run the altcoin will not be of interest to the public and certainly Altcoin will not have value, if it were so without us removing Altcoin it will disappear by itself from the market.
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1655
To the Moon
They just create some kind of hype once or twice in a month or week and make their profit with fake exchanges and forget about it, I am talking about the developers of those kind of altcoins which are not performing and these are totally waste for crypto market and also creating confusion for new people who are entering in crypto world so what's your opinions. Useless altcoins must be remove from crypto market if it happens then it would be great and very beneficial for crypto world.

I totally agree with your opinion that alttcoin which is useless must be immediately removed from the cryptocurency market. but in this case the exchange or market owner must make a special rule or regulation to the altcoin developer if someday the altcoin that has been listed in the market has lost its sale value it will be immediately removed from the market place .. so there will be a kind of bond contract between the owner of the exchange with the owner of altcoin.
You are now talking about altcoins that are traded on exchanges. But there are a huge number of coins that will never be presented on exchanges, but something needs to be done with them too.
copper member
Activity: 420
Merit: 2
We dont necessarily have to waste our time removing all those coins from the system because they will eventually die on their own. Majority of the altcoins on the market are just pump and dump coins without any real usage but traders throw their hard earned funds into them
Activity: 1400
Merit: 468
the main problem is why the exchange accepted to list this shitcoin/token on their exchange.
the answer is of course both exchange and project in one circle where the both are mutually beneficial and investors are the victims on this case

I think that shitcoin will still be listed on the market list that does not have a lot of volume. for markets that have high volumes they must have criteria for making coins listed on their exchange. investors must be smarter in making investment choices that have a good future
Activity: 494
Merit: 104
homt.net
the main problem is why the exchange accepted to list this shitcoin/token on their exchange.
the answer is of course both exchange and project in one circle where the both are mutually beneficial and investors are the victims on this case
Activity: 254
Streamies Rocks!!!!
There really is no way to sanitize the crytocurrency market of these useless alts other than regulations.  Unless a project has proven they are fraudulent or trading below the minimum required volume specified by any excuse,  they can't be delisted.  It is up to the buyer to make good analysis before investing in any token, some just exist to keep pump and schemes alive.
Activity: 262
Merit: 12

Activity: 812
Merit: 262

There are a lot of coins that have no trading value and many are being delisted in the exchange. Some people still keep some of those coins for their own reasons. Maybe to remind them that not all things planned here are going to make it to reality. I am not against in deleting those useless coins but I hope people won't forget that they existed. They are here to remind us our mistakes and shortcomings.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 468
I also want to, but how do I delete it?
Coinmarketcap must make more stringent regulations so that junk coins are no longer registered at coinmarketcap.

there are some of your answers in this thread, it looks like coins that do not have a large volume will be erased from CMC in the end maybe at this time there are still some coins that are still struggling to maintain their volume but I'm sure if the volume of worthless coins is not large CMC will delete the coin
Activity: 249
NeedforTurbo https://needforturbo.com/
I also want to, but how do I delete it?
Coinmarketcap must make more stringent regulations so that junk coins are no longer registered at coinmarketcap.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 511
The problem is that you cannot just remove useless tokens from the market. Surely, some tokens are automatically getting delisted when they do not have a trading volume, but in my opinion even coins that are traded on big exchanges are completely useless, but we can't do much about it.
Right, In my opinion nothing can be done to eliminate altcoin that is not useful in the market. Leave them without buyers and I think that will make this type of coin disappear. Altcoin which has no trading volume in the crypto market will be removed from the market trading list, we only need to support the market by no longer buying it.
Removing it in the market is possible, delisting it in different exchanges will be the option for this.
However, removing it permanently is impossible, once crypto has been created and was launched in the market, there is no possible way to remove it nor delete it.

Hope that they will also removed in CMC, we don't need them to be listed there, hope that once an altcoin is inactive for a long time, no volume and no one is trading anymore for period of time , hope that CMC, Coingecko will remove them and be delisted on exchange they are listed at, this is to avoid confusion anymore.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 306
There are so many altcoins in existence that it is indeed obvious what the motivations were of their creators...profit for themselves. 

Don't know if one can actually destroy an altcoin, but they can die off on their own if nobody wants them.  If you can't send a coin because there are no miners and can't sell it because no exchange will list it, that's as close to killing a coin as I can think.

I agree with op that most altcoins should be killed off, since there's no good reason for them to keep on living.  That's what is going to happen with probably 90% of them within about 10 years I'd say, especially if the mood doesn't lift as regards crypto in general.  Only the high marketcap coins will survive, and the rest will just die a slow death.
Pages:
Jump to: