Pages:
Author

Topic: Useless projects! - page 2. (Read 2457 times)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 275
January 17, 2020, 09:03:36 AM
Hello, I would like to know which projects have really achieved their goals after an ICO/IEO/ITO. Is there a page or statistics about it?

The basic truth of this is that, in this crypto space, there are no specific body in charge of analyzing the progress of crypto projects.  And a lot of these crypto projects do not make their progress public for people in the crypto space. Due to this, no one can actually give a vivid analysis of the outcome of a crypto project. 
Activity: 338
Merit: 1
The Decentralized TCP/IP Internet Protocol
January 17, 2020, 08:28:29 AM
I call them copycats who start what they cannot accomplish they start something they have zero idea about, therefore leaving the investors in great danger.
Activity: 447
Merit: 250
January 16, 2020, 05:22:26 PM
I think it's quite difficult to check whether or not a project still meets the roadmap. Most of the project has a wonderful roadmap for investors, but they didn't teach investors how to keep track of the project after ICO. I think the only way to do this is to find a lot of news sources, check the release of their products, track developers on their social network to see what they are doing.
Activity: 1382
Merit: 105
January 13, 2020, 09:41:14 AM
If you're asking about ICO achieved their goals regarding ICO funds rasing then there are various project they have completed their ICO's funds raising goals one of them is Electricoium but not achieved their roadmaps as per goals.
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
January 12, 2020, 01:48:25 PM
To be frank, in this business, nobody is interested in ventures that fail. Since it's too much and accounts for more than 90% of the market's ventures. In this market, people just care about the price and the quality of the projects, I have long been an ICO and IEO participant, and most of the new projects from 2018 to the present are dead, including many IEO projects in Binance, Okex and others. They are all devastated by the poor market condition..
The price of tokens could be collapsed because the current market is too difficult. But the binance and okex IEO projects are still performing well and they will quickly return when the bull market begins. Altcoin projects in 2019 are good and very promising projects in the future.
IEOs are not profitable anymore, the market doesn't value the promising projects. Even Binance IEOs don't look like profitable considering the recent bear market conditions. The other exchange IEO performance degraded a lot after the middle of 2018.
IEO growth is just like hype, because they were quite discussed last year but currently IEO is rarely talked about and also the volume in it has decreased, so I think maybe investors are still waiting for time for the market to recover and it could be that investment in new projects will improve too
Activity: 938
Merit: 501
January 12, 2020, 01:27:13 PM
To be frank, in this business, nobody is interested in ventures that fail. Since it's too much and accounts for more than 90% of the market's ventures. In this market, people just care about the price and the quality of the projects, I have long been an ICO and IEO participant, and most of the new projects from 2018 to the present are dead, including many IEO projects in Binance, Okex and others. They are all devastated by the poor market condition..
The price of tokens could be collapsed because the current market is too difficult. But the binance and okex IEO projects are still performing well and they will quickly return when the bull market begins. Altcoin projects in 2019 are good and very promising projects in the future.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
January 12, 2020, 01:23:40 PM
It's really hard to keep a track of it as most of the projects just disappears after getting some funds from ICO or else just fails to survive post ICO. I don't think we will ever see a list of successful projects unless we start our over research as one cannot rely on ranking sites anymore as a proof about project's outcome.

We can still rely on them. They are trustworthy. If you have however been dissapointed with projects that got high ratings, I'll encourage you not to be discouraged.  Not all projects are like that. Just keep a rule in mind always, that you must never be greedy at anytime. Dont put in more than you can afford to lose
Activity: 926
Merit: 256
January 12, 2020, 01:09:11 PM
Many ICO and IEO project running only with short term and not potential to get profit with holding for long time, after coin success sold out and listing with exchange market we have sell as soon possible because holding for long time not profitable with price become down and look not care by developer want to keep continue their coin have higher price and keep exist for long time.
investing in IEO does have to sell it quickly, unless the prospect of a coin has the potential for the long term. this is usually the case and therefore do long-term hold on new projects because the potential for dumps at the initial listing on the exchange is very large.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 309
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
January 12, 2020, 01:03:39 PM
Many ICO and IEO project running only with short term and not potential to get profit with holding for long time, after coin success sold out and listing with exchange market we have sell as soon possible because holding for long time not profitable with price become down and look not care by developer want to keep continue their coin have higher price and keep exist for long time.
Activity: 411
Merit: 101
January 12, 2020, 12:59:03 PM
It's hard to know. Personally, when the project enters an exchange, I immediately sell their token. Therefore, I did not follow their development. In fact, I often forget any projects that I follow. https://icodrops.com/ico-stats/ (based on what I read on page 1) Only for projects registered with them. For small projects, it is certainly difficult to trace.
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
January 12, 2020, 10:25:37 AM
Check out the projects released by doing IEO. The project reached a place in which the Exchanges excluding coins bearing their names. IEOs opened the door to a new order. Did they produce real value? I don't think that happened.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 263
January 12, 2020, 10:16:21 AM
If we look at the rank at cmc 1-50 there will definitely be a series of coins that have been successful after they made ICO in the past and now they have succeeded in developing the project they brought when selling ICO so that all references must be there.
But I only saw that Ethereum was the most successful one I have ever updated because if we compare ICO prices and current prices the difference is very far.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 253
January 12, 2020, 10:10:48 AM
From last three months I don't get ICO or IEO could raise higher price and look success for investor reach profit with their investment, will able have finished for ICO and IEO time, available for next time we must looking for new investment way except ICO and IEO for earning much profit with bitcoin and altcoin or keep continue to support ICO or IEO back to success.
Activity: 1273
Merit: 507
January 12, 2020, 10:01:00 AM
Hello, I would like to know which projects have really achieved their goals after an ICO/IEO/ITO. Is there a page or statistics about it?
I have not yet seen any pages or statistics that give us the information to find out how many ico campaigns have been successful so far. And I think in just 100 ico campaigns 5 has really been successful and alive and is helping investors today while the remaining 95 are deadcoins, shitcoin.
Activity: 840
January 12, 2020, 09:50:29 AM
Unfortunately, this is the case. The market has too many useless projects. I think these studies need to be done for the expansion of the market. However, projects whose prices decrease to zero inflicts much damage. They also cause loss of prestige.
Activity: 736
Merit: 11
January 12, 2020, 09:36:10 AM
to be honest, I don't see the truth about the project you are referring to. well, everyone also knows about this that from 2018-2019 there were a lot of fraudulent projects, projects that failed, projects were delayed, projects stopped, projects didn't pay participants etc. and hopefully in 2020 the ico project can be profitable again for investment and for prize hunters.
Activity: 1190
January 12, 2020, 09:16:46 AM
It is good to know the scam projects to be able to be aware of them and somehow avoid project like that in the future. While it is better to know the successful ones to be able to be inspired by these good projects and the team who made it possible. I guess we should focus on these projects and how this project works that made it successful.
Activity: 966
Merit: 102
January 12, 2020, 09:14:02 AM
There have been more than 2000 ICO and IEO projects in 2017 so far and most of them cannot reach the soft cap. As far as I can tell, only about 10 return projects have the same exchange value as the one they organized in IEO. Organizational projects of IEO have gained a lot of popularity but they have also been extinguished.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 252
January 12, 2020, 08:56:08 AM

This tragedy is triggered by many scam projects in 2018 and also not so many supportive investors that really want to see a project grow. Most investors right now are just buying an ICO/IEO for selling after it listed on the market which is will terminate the project development itself because the price of the coins will crash at least 1 month after the coin's listed.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1179
January 06, 2020, 02:50:36 PM
If you check you will see that history is full of useless projects, we can discuss why they failed but it's a waste of time probably. I had bad investment, I think every person here on forum have experience with investing in useless projects, we just find out that too late. We learn from mistakes we make, at least we should. Useless projects are not something that is behind us, there are useless projects now and there will be useless projects in the future. Focus on your research before you choose where you're investing your money or your time, it's the only valid lesson we can have from all useless projects together.
Pages:
Jump to: