Pages:
Author

Topic: ⭐ Utrum [OOT] ⭐One-Stop Center for Crypto Research ⭐ LIVE Project ⭐ - page 4. (Read 30027 times)

Activity: 101
Merit: 4
Any endorsements with Utrum can be shared directly with the management of Utrum through their official communication via email by I'd [email protected] do not respond on scammers messages and do notify such instances in group.
Activity: 554
Merit: 10
It is to make things clear coins are not based on how long we write participating in Utrum contest or how short lines we write but how better with quality we write will be rewarded with more coins.
Activity: 504
Huge audience had a keen interest in participating with the community by actively posting but users need to understand it is mandatory to update your wallet address on reward page to receive content rewards, as the CEO officially announced many users did update and the rewards are pending. Once the wallet address is updated then rewards will be allocated.
Activity: 347
Merit: 1
Fun of WINBIX sales system winbix.io
You Have five days rating period I think that will means only top articles makes the mark Good news for those looking for insights and prediction I really hope this picks up quickly to see the amount of users that makes use of this feature soon
Activity: 812
https://hovr.site/
Well seems like trading is beginning to pickup for the coin Felt bad for missing the first rise I think more trade soon pickup and eventually more exchnage and the word will go out about utrum Is good that is picking the run on the business side of things I hope more comes
Activity: 133
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/utrum/#markets
Utrum boomed to 99% up in 24 hours wow! See that nice green, its a heaven for those who have bought OOT yesterday lol.
WOWOW!!!! this is so much hype! that was a very big win, though it less at least 9% maybe many people traded some after reaching that percentage, hoping to see that it will continue to rise up soon
Yeah it was worth the wait. Let's be more patient inorder to maintain its current value and wait for it to go higher than ever.
Activity: 232
Merit: 2
Utrum boomed to 99% up in 24 hours wow! See that nice green, its a heaven for those who have bought OOT yesterday lol.
WOWOW!!!! this is so much hype! that was a very big win, though it less at least 9% maybe many people traded some after reaching that percentage, hoping to see that it will continue to rise up soon
Activity: 167
More then 2500 crypto-currencies added in the UTRUM platform to give a proper news whoever is in the platform.So does Utrum act like a marketcap?
I suggest that you visit the website for you to clarify things as well as to avoid any future misunderstanding and for the efficiency of your time instead of waiting and relying on others.
It is difficult to get idea from their website.As they are growing,it is little bit confusing about their ideas whether they are acting like coinmarket.so we need to confirm from their manager
Well if that's the case, if you cannot gather information for yourself then this is maybe a good point for leaving questions here or try asking them via private messages if available.
Activity: 137
More then 2500 crypto-currencies added in the UTRUM platform to give a proper news whoever is in the platform.So does Utrum act like a marketcap?
I suggest that you visit the website for you to clarify things as well as to avoid any future misunderstanding and for the efficiency of your time instead of waiting and relying on others.
It is difficult to get idea from their website.As they are growing,it is little bit confusing about their ideas whether they are acting like coinmarket.so we need to confirm from their manager
Activity: 448
Activity: 434
Stay tuned for the upcoming feature of #Utrum. Crypto Rankings not just based on marketcap, it includes community social followers and developer status.

05 October 2019

#crypto #cryptonews #cryptocurrency $OOT $BTC $ETH $USDT
Source: https://twitter.com/utrumdotio/status/1177126657179578369
Activity: 504
How about a feature on Utrum about purchasing some cryptos and a facility to lock them by keeping a profit target and when it reaches out should be automatically alerted to us or sold? Smiley
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
As the days goes by, Ultrum keep on moving forward very positively, whatever obstacles come on its way. And for now, there is something we could wait worth from this project. There is an upcoming feature of Utrum. Crypto Rankings not just based on marketcap, it includes community social followers and developer status. I guess it will be on 05 October 2019. Let's see then. A few more days to come before this.
Activity: 347
Fun of WINBIX sales system winbix.io
Well they will have coin ranking not based on Cryptomarketcap I think that is going to be really great to see that happening Also this is going to help the community check up some coin details and values but long or short so I think that might end up really making thing sublime
Activity: 812
https://hovr.site/
Once more users join Up I think the community will increase significantly compared to it growth now I think they just need more writers and reporters which from my point of view the rewards based on users rating will surely attract few
Activity: 167
Activity: 101
Merit: 4
We need to wait for the latest update to understand more about it however their techies launch on it makes us to easily analyze the crypto currencies but some profitable ideas will bring more attention of users like their launch on Quality posts rewarding with OOT.
Activity: 133
So far am really enjoying their prediction of the market I really think so of them by the community seems reasonable and are really educating to beginner starting out in crypto market trading I will really suggest people check that up day to day
Good for you, I'm still exploring around the platform and checking some details of the project. I'll check the prediction that you are saying later and see it for my self.
Activity: 137
Activity: 554
Expecting a new upcoming feature, I wonder what are the upcoming features which added in the platform on 5th october 2019? https://twitter.com/utrumdotio/status/1177126657179578369
It elaborates crypto community rankings are based on followers and developers status. Techies are exploring to implement a new automation glimpse with this new feature to allow users utilize their accessibility in a feasible manned that adds a value for the transaction.
Pages:
Jump to: