Pages:
Author

Topic: ⭐ Utrum [OOT] ⭐One-Stop Center for Crypto Research ⭐ LIVE Project ⭐ - page 9. (Read 30027 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 100
To participate in the contest it is essential to understand the logic behind, where can we get the information on how the contributor URS is calculated in detailed explanation and final URS determination  Huh
There is no Logic but take a look on the project whitepapers and the complete contest instructions. Contributor URS is calculated for example if your post obtained 52 as a verdict then reputation score 5.2 points are allocated to the contributor for that post.

Imagine if the contributor made 5 posts then he obtains,
For First post it is 15 Verdict, which is 1.5 points,
For Second post it is 35 Verdict, which is 3.5 points,
For Third post it is 50 Verdict, which is 5.0 Points,
For Fourth posts it is 72 Verdict, which is 7.2 Points and
For fifth post it is 100 verdict,  which is 10 points.

To summarize this, final URS of the contributor will be 27.2 and the main challenging requirement is the quality parameter to achieve it.

Do take a look about Voter URS and criteria.
Kind of a great explanation for the post you can have and the points so that you will know how much URS you will be getting on. However, I don't think people will read the whitepaper because its way too long to read.
Truly saves time for me. Buddy thanks for making a summary for  the instruction of the contest. I am sure not only me alone appreciates your kindness by spilling out in here the instruction very well. This give a light most specially to those people hate to read tons of paragraphs like me and much preferred a direct and brief one.
Activity: 137
Merit: 1
Komodo is giving this project 8.5 review ratings which is amazing.Can you tell me is Komodo has any affect to your project?How can i know more about Komodo?
Dua
Activity: 616
Merit: 10
I observe the work of your team and would like to say that your platform inspires great confidence due to the excellent work of the team and clarification of all questions from users.  Thus, we delve deeper into the platform’s system of work.
Activity: 320
The people are very active as well as the team here in the Ultrum. I have been found in their twitter page that the revolutionary mobile dex from @KomodoPlatform is here. Understand it in less than a minute by checking out @Yorklab1095 SWOT Analysis. The picture taken can be found in their Twitter so better to check it out.
Is that platform somehow associated with the utrum? I usually see information from some of their twitter post that has hashtag of komodo platform. Although I just think that they are just sharing those post base on the trending post on their website so that other voters wont miss the chance.

Utrum is a smart chain of Komodo Platform. It means we built our platform on Komodo ecosystem.

Komodo is a unique blockchain platform where smart chains are independent from komodo and at the same time can use all features of Komodo

https://composer.kmd.io/
Activity: 602
Activity: 554
To participate in the contest it is essential to understand the logic behind, where can we get the information on how the contributor URS is calculated in detailed explanation and final URS determination  Huh
There is no Logic but take a look on the project whitepapers and the complete contest instructions. Contributor URS is calculated for example if your post obtained 52 as a verdict then reputation score 5.2 points are allocated to the contributor for that post.

Imagine if the contributor made 5 posts then he obtains,
For First post it is 15 Verdict, which is 1.5 points,
For Second post it is 35 Verdict, which is 3.5 points,
For Third post it is 50 Verdict, which is 5.0 Points,
For Fourth posts it is 72 Verdict, which is 7.2 Points and
For fifth post it is 100 verdict,  which is 10 points.

To summarize this, final URS of the contributor will be 27.2 and the main challenging requirement is the quality parameter to achieve it.

Do take a look about Voter URS and criteria.
Activity: 101
Merit: 4
Activity: 504
Utrum is providing a vote rating methodology which make us to choose the quality and decide the parameter where the members can vote the post on basis of 1 to 20 equal to bad,  21 to 40 is Poor, 41 to 60 says Average, 61 to 80 means Great and 81 to 100 conveys excellent and after 72 hours timeline the voting will be disabled for the post on priority and results will be announced.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
As far as my observation for the Utrum coin, it has a good project and good platform that will make this coin popular, not only now but also in the future. We are hoping that this coin will be listed on different exchangers and developers will continue to be active. Goodluck and Godbless to this coin. Keep on moving.
Activity: 347
Fun of WINBIX sales system winbix.io
Voting Process is really good am sure that will ensure honest and confident review and giving that is anonymous is likely to come purely from users confident opinions and that can surely help in making the decision that you need
Activity: 812
https://hovr.site/
They are so far active on their media and platform is actually getting more users I really hope we start getting top crypto analyst and reviewers coming in to give us one or more article from time to time Is going to mean alot and will help attract more users
Activity: 167
The people are very active as well as the team here in the Ultrum. I have been found in their twitter page that the revolutionary mobile dex from @KomodoPlatform is here. Understand it in less than a minute by checking out @Yorklab1095 SWOT Analysis. The picture taken can be found in their Twitter so better to check it out.
Is that platform somehow associated with the utrum? I usually see information from some of their twitter post that has hashtag of komodo platform. Although I just think that they are just sharing those post base on the trending post on their website so that other voters wont miss the chance.
Activity: 232
Merit: 2
Based from what I read from their social media, there's a lot of positive reviews which I was surprised. There's a lot of information which it will help us understand deeply about the services of this platform. I just wondering where they get their sources of information.
Their whitepaper got lots of information which helps reviewers to give them some good number of reviews.But i think they are worthy of this appreciation
As what the admin always said, why bother on checking the whitepaper when the actual platform is already live. check their website.
here is the link: https://utrum.io/
Activity: 137
Based from what I read from their social media, there's a lot of positive reviews which I was surprised. There's a lot of information which it will help us understand deeply about the services of this platform. I just wondering where they get their sources of information.
Their whitepaper got lots of information which helps reviewers to give them some good number of reviews.But i think they are worthy of this appreciation
Activity: 532
Utrum seems to be like a website where it focuses more on cryptocurrencies which I can say that there's a lot of essence that they can figure it out. Challenging because there is a lot of competition which the team have been facing up until this time. So, this is probably why they need to do a lot of options on how to get the attention of the crypto enthusiast.
Activity: 574
I think these people just well studied all the information about the project that the developers give.  For example, you can read WP and also find out some other useful information about the project.
Activity: 170
Activity: 616
Let me see if there are some people who might have not seen or known the project as well, so here I put a youtube video so you may take a seat and watch the video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDbyl_IZomQ
Activity: 448
Kind of interesting to see that the mobile dex is nearly released for the platform, but I don't think it is a mobile platform, but it is a mobile version of the decentralized exchange: https://twitter.com/utrumdotio/status/1170999577249382401
Activity: 554
Uterine Reputation Score is purely dynamic score which is assigned to Utrum members for their performance however URS will always change with the verdict received on the posts for contributors and voters so it is always better to dig the project deeply and proceed posting.
Pages:
Jump to: