Pages:
Author

Topic: ⭐ Utrum [OOT] ⭐One-Stop Center for Crypto Research ⭐ LIVE Project ⭐ - page 6. (Read 30027 times)

Activity: 232
Merit: 2
Well todays ETH prediction on Utrum seems quite Is as if everyone is getting wary of the move Most are still on 212 Anyway I will really want to see more different coins on the main page That can actually create a better momentum on the site

BTC, ETH being popular coins, most of our users are making predictions for these coins.

As we grow, other coin users can start posting predictions, reviews and articles

Remember its been 4 weeks, utrum is launched.
Agree, you are putting too much pressure for the team, for now it is understandable that they have limitations or lack in terms of that. at least they prioritize those popular one. lets be patient
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
I think they are providing a very clear seamless rating system that really stand strong to their professionalism and it can actually be backed by lots of external sites review so is really clear to assume good quality review you can actually trust and rely I think
Well, the external sites really work for those who wanted to make some opportunity to make the project live better. However, there is a new twitter post here: https://twitter.com/utrumdotio/status/1175462668716498944
Activity: 434
Merit: 1
ULTRUM Beta is now live. The Beta testing has been announced to be live. Better to check their websites, and so to their different social media sites. About a minute ago, they announce it in their Blog.
This is a great thing for the utrum project so that the project can make a better future for the project and also the community. I wish that the beta platform can goes to public and released with no problems.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
ULTRUM Beta is now live. The Beta testing has been announced to be live. Better to check their websites, and so to their different social media sites. About a minute ago, they announce it in their Blog.
Activity: 101
Merit: 4
It will create a vigilant exposure for us if Utrum is sharing their next automation on launching the new features and their goals how they are going to incorporate in the live platform and their progress. This will make us understand the project ownership in taking responsibility towards their commitment.
Activity: 347
Fun of WINBIX sales system winbix.io
I think they are providing a very clear seamless rating system that really stand strong to their professionalism and it can actually be backed by lots of external sites review so is really clear to assume good quality review you can actually trust and rely I think
Activity: 812
https://hovr.site/
From my own point of view I think project just need a audience and an active community Basically all the platform functionally and coins prevalence are determined by users vote so obviously there is no harm done in that part Once the users increase there be more coins and different ratings to get coins and projects noticed
Activity: 504
The time saving functioning feature in Utrum platform is deserving as we get a way to easily read the crypto currency news of beyond fifty popular news sources at one go in one place. The founder, CEO Sridhar have choose the right technical experts who are relentlessly delivering agile innovations in the crypto space and the continuous flow is a challenging growth as we notice a Gold star in voting system.
Activity: 554

Utrum members can now see a gold star for posts they have voted. It is visible both on index and feed. You will not miss a vote next time. #HappyVoting.

https://utrum.io/reviews

This will make us understand our expertise reputation on the quality level we are sustaining in our accuracy when we are delivering the expectations and allows us to plan for next actions. The sparky level of not missing the vote from the audience is an added value delivered by the Utrum to all the users who ensured their willingness towards the project.
Activity: 320
Well todays ETH prediction on Utrum seems quite Is as if everyone is getting wary of the move Most are still on 212 Anyway I will really want to see more different coins on the main page That can actually create a better momentum on the site

BTC, ETH being popular coins, most of our users are making predictions for these coins.

As we grow, other coin users can start posting predictions, reviews and articles

Remember its been 4 weeks, utrum is launched.
Utrum is a reward platform and you are giving away 7.2% reward per hour.So how the calculation works differently for reviewers,investors?does it also depends on the coin price?

7.2% hold rewards per year is for holding OOT in your wallet. It is not related to posting and voting rewards.

Hold Rewards is not related to coin price

https://helpdesk.utrum.io/en-us/article/how-does-oot-holding-reward-ohr-work-nprkfb/

Posting and Voting Rewards

https://helpdesk.utrum.io/en-us/article/how-are-content-rewards-paid-1txyo3i/
Activity: 232
Merit: 2
Project owners are having a clear balance sheet dealing with all their expenses and they are openly announcing in the open forum which concludes every investor to understand the portfolio on Advertising, Employee benefits, Office Expenses & Postage,  Other expenses and the professional services.
I also notice that. On their twitter, project suck as the komodo coin i guess if I'm not wrong, it has been promoted all over the utrum social medias. therefore if you participate in this project as a project owner, you can post your own project to be promoted and at the same time get rated by the other users. all pack indeed.
Activity: 167

Utrum members can now see a gold star for posts they have voted. It is visible both on index and feed. You will not miss a vote next time. #HappyVoting.

Thanks for keeping a good work. It is more efficient to vote now than before since you can easily identify posts that you already voted. for short, more votes equals more profit. Smiley
Activity: 137
Utrum is a reward platform and you are giving away 7.2% reward per hour.So how the calculation works differently for reviewers,investors?does it also depends on the coin price?
Activity: 574
Utrum portal is user friendly in both desktop version and mobile version view however in future aspirations Utrum can also bring their own Application version that will bring a chance to increase their potential capital and user friendly accessibility.
Yep but I don't think it is a great aspiration if Utrum will be getting their app version of Utrum since there's a lot of time to waste to make an application like in mobile platform or android platform.
I also think that the mobile version of the Utrum application will be very convenient and useful to users.
Activity: 434
Utrum portal is user friendly in both desktop version and mobile version view however in future aspirations Utrum can also bring their own Application version that will bring a chance to increase their potential capital and user friendly accessibility.
Yep but I don't think it is a great aspiration if Utrum will be getting their app version of Utrum since there's a lot of time to waste to make an application like in mobile platform or android platform.
Activity: 448

This is a great improvement for the Utrum platform and for all the users around the world. I wish they had some nice announcements to come out after getting this update.

Activity: 518
Merit: 100
Is those version you mention is a beta version for the destop and mobile?
Well aside you really pointed it out that they can bring their own application in the future, they really should. Why? Because continuous innovations is what should be. And making an impossible into possibilities. That's what a really innovation goes on.
Activity: 101
Merit: 4
Pages:
Jump to: