Pages:
Author

Topic: ⭐ Utrum [OOT] ⭐One-Stop Center for Crypto Research ⭐ LIVE Project ⭐ - page 8. (Read 30027 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 10
You know what guys, I can expect some interesting news coming into utrum project. Utrum had been listed in coinmarketcap, so I do wonder how many long time it will be listed on a new exchange so we can see more valuable prices
Good news. If a coin is added to the Coinmarketcap, then it has already been confirmed as a coin which can be paid or used on the exchange.
this is really great news.  This means that the development of the project is going according to plan and will reach completion soon.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
You know what guys, I can expect some interesting news coming into utrum project. Utrum had been listed in coinmarketcap, so I do wonder how many long time it will be listed on a new exchange so we can see more valuable prices
Good news. If a coin is added to the Coinmarketcap, then it has already been confirmed as a coin which can be paid or used on the exchange.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
I can’t believe that two years have passed since the date of registration. This is an excellent result for working with the project! Continue to promote the project as well.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
The team is very active! We can clearly see the team Ultrum moving from the different social media sites they've provided for all of us. Additionally, the entire team are also delighted to inform us, announcing their next on DailyChainNews at Twitter which will be "The Utrum Review w/ Sridhar Panasa" with utrumdotio and SriCrypto on twitter. A next foray into KomodoPlatform's ecosystem, $OOT's a highly incentivising plus their ultimate gamified platform for honest crypto review, analysis and more! Moreover, it is also included that ALL PARTICIPANTS REWARDED.
Activity: 434
Happy 2nd-anniversary Utrum!
Utrum said: "It's been two years we joined Twitter. From launching whitepaper  to crowdsale to Platform Release. It's been a journey and Thank you for being with us. " On twitter
Activity: 448
Activity: 490
Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising
Video presentations of Utrum is letting users understand the project prominance in a manner that is easy to understand and explore that delivers a demanding assurance. These features should be implemented for audience attributes.

Exactly, as we all know a good presentation may enlighten our mind by those different questions that we need to know more about their platforms as well as the advocacy of the project. I will look forward for up coming days about the development of this Utrum project.
Video presentations of Utrum is letting users understand the project prominance in a manner that is easy to understand and explore that delivers a demanding assurance. These features should be implemented for audience attributes.
A video presentation is always more accessible to users than just presentations on social networks.
At this stage, what is the value of the token? Where can I see how the value of a coin changes over the entire time a project is promoted?
Activity: 101
Merit: 4
Activity: 347
Fun of WINBIX sales system winbix.io
Is better to have good quality post than some just let user make unreliable post and for some writer it will be a way to better the users through their post and make impact.Everything take time to grow patience is the key
Activity: 812
https://hovr.site/
Personally I think they are just trying to push for a better post and also maintaining the ecosystem in doing so community get quality info and you are paid enough
Activity: 504
It is not a over night growth for Utrum but the Architecture highly classifies its establishment through the founders and expertise working behind as the metrics states development started on 10th August, 2018 commits through wallet, web, portal and API server that added a value to successfully reach listing on the exchanges.
Activity: 554
Utrum acknowledged that Platform will burn 15% of monthly revenue to reduce inflation and Utrum will pay 5% of monthly revenues to top performer of the month which will help us to retain good talent in a broader prospective. Utrum marketplace for buying and selling crypto related services will earn 1% in transaction fees. All the structures are assigned by the sections of management in a scheduled manner.
Activity: 320
What research have you done in the world of cryptography at the moment? Are there any articles on this topic?

https://utrum.io/cryptos

You can click on any project to find info, team, reviews, predictions, news, events
Activity: 320
To participate in the contest it is essential to understand the logic behind, where can we get the information on how the contributor URS is calculated in detailed explanation and final URS determination  Huh
There is no Logic but take a look on the project whitepapers and the complete contest instructions. Contributor URS is calculated for example if your post obtained 52 as a verdict then reputation score 5.2 points are allocated to the contributor for that post.

Imagine if the contributor made 5 posts then he obtains,
For First post it is 15 Verdict, which is 1.5 points,
For Second post it is 35 Verdict, which is 3.5 points,
For Third post it is 50 Verdict, which is 5.0 Points,
For Fourth posts it is 72 Verdict, which is 7.2 Points and
For fifth post it is 100 verdict,  which is 10 points.

To summarize this, final URS of the contributor will be 27.2 and the main challenging requirement is the quality parameter to achieve it.

Do take a look about Voter URS and criteria.
Kind of a great explanation for the post you can have and the points so that you will know how much URS you will be getting on. However, I don't think people will read the whitepaper because its way too long to read.
Yes, all users, or rather most of them, read information about the project only in the sense where it is written briefly and immediately. Where less text to read. For example, I prefer to watch a video presentation of the project.

Whitepaper is pretty long, It is for people who wants to dive deeper

You can check helpdesk or pitchdeck

Pitch Deck

https://www.slideshare.net/SridharPanasa/utrum-crypto-playbook-168693279

Help Desk

https://helpdesk.utrum.io/en-us/
What research have you done in the world of cryptography at the moment? Are there any articles on this topic?
To participate in the contest it is essential to understand the logic behind, where can we get the information on how the contributor URS is calculated in detailed explanation and final URS determination  Huh
There is no Logic but take a look on the project whitepapers and the complete contest instructions. Contributor URS is calculated for example if your post obtained 52 as a verdict then reputation score 5.2 points are allocated to the contributor for that post.

To summarize this, final URS of the contributor will be 27.2 and the main challenging requirement is the quality parameter to achieve it.

Kind of a great explanation for the post you can have and the points so that you will know how much URS you will be getting on. However, I don't think people will read the whitepaper because its way too long to read.
Yes, all users, or rather most of them, read information about the project only in the sense where it is written briefly and immediately. Where less text to read. For example, I prefer to watch a video presentation of the project.
Activity: 602
Utrum is providing a vote rating methodology which make us to choose the quality and decide the parameter where the members can vote the post on basis of 1 to 20 equal to bad,  21 to 40 is Poor, 41 to 60 says Average, 61 to 80 means Great and 81 to 100 conveys excellent and after 72 hours timeline the voting will be disabled for the post on priority and results will be announced.
This means that the people on the Utrum project is way too great enough to achieve an excellent score. For me, the users in Utrum platform is likely very dilligent, smart, and creative.
Activity: 434

Pages:
Jump to: