Pages:
Author

Topic: ⭐ Utrum [OOT] ⭐One-Stop Center for Crypto Research ⭐ LIVE Project ⭐ - page 53. (Read 30056 times)

Activity: 59
Merit: 0
Can u pls send a link to lightpaper in word ?
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io
It only took me 8 min between the downloading of the DicoApp (OOTdApp) and the arrival of the OOT coins in my Agama wallet. Thank you utrumdotio and BRAVO komodo platform for all of the groundbreaking tech you bring to us. I really look forward your next scaling test! $OOT $KMD

Wow, it's nice to know that many people already tried the app. And the processing is really fast. I hope this will continue and no problems will occur. Keep up the good work team utrum.
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
I have been following this project and joined some bounties Smiley good luck

That's good to hear,  what you did helps a lot to make this project be known. I am also keeping track in this project because it is so good and interesting. I know successful of this project is so near. Let us help in our little way and continue to support this.

Yeah, utrum project is doing well now and I am sure many investors already participated in this project. Let's wait patiently and see how far this project can go. Looking forward for more updates soon.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10

That's good to hear,  what you did helps a lot to make this project be known. I am also keeping track in this project because it is so good and interesting. I know successful of this project is so near. Let us help in our little way and continue to support this.
Activity: 140
I joined the project at this time whether it was not. It is quite attractive  Cool
Activity: 210

Did you join on their bounty? You should join to gain tokens and help promote the platform.
Activity: 182
Merit: 5
Activity: 672
I also hope that the team will succeed in the future to conclude an agreement with major exchanges on the exchange of crypto-currencies. Since they deserve a good cooperation. At such an early start for the platform, the team has a very good result of development and performance.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
Utrum gives us members a great response and make us believe that they will really be successful and I trusted the team and the project. Great work for the team.
I agree, Utrum now are slowly proccessing to be successful which the team and members are helping each other to reach the goal.
Activity: 320
Merit: 1
I joined Dico. I want to say that the buying process is very simple. The application of OOTdApp was great.

They responded to the questions I asked with e-mail in 30 minutes.

A quality token.

Thank you for participating in our tokensale and for your valuable feedback Smiley

You are among the first adopter of future crypto trading, wallet to wallet transaction without central exchange or third party where you own your keys and funds Smiley

Activity: 96
I buy OOT for KMD. Cool!  Roll Eyes
Activity: 655
Merit: 258
I joined Dico. I want to say that the buying process is very simple. The application of OOTdApp was great.

They responded to the questions I asked with e-mail in 30 minutes.

A quality token.
The first “atomic swap dICO” was held by utrum.io, a platform seeking to “platform providing reputation-based and quality-curated Crypto reviews, analysis, and market predictions for cryptocurrency investors and newbies.” Utrum, which calls their dICO “Grandma-Friendly,” seeks make 23 percent of the OOT tokens available, and sources at Komodo say that they have reached 30 percent of their crowdfunding goal.

https://cryptobriefing.com/komodo-atomic-swap-decentralized-icos/
Thank You everyone for your support.

Utrum is a foundation registered in Cayman Islands

Yes, we raised 430k so far. Live stats here https://dexstats.info/dico.php

Yes, we are listed on coinmarketcap within 24 hours of presale which is unheard so far

Yes, we are running banner ads on coinmarketcap, btcmanager and many other crypto sites

Yes, we are sponsored event on coinmarketcal for a week till 20th may

We have released user friendly app for tokensale, try the atomic swaps like a PRO by registering on our website https://utrum.io/ico/register

There is a HOW TO video in members area, so you can just watch it before buying tokens. For now dICO app supports KMD, BTC, LTC

Yes, we support 50 currencies on our tokensale. If you wish to use ETH, try coingate on our members area

We are giving 30% discount if users are buying OOT with KMD as we are an ICO of Komodo Platform

After tokensale, we will get listed on other exchanges, for now we are on BarterDex

Please check our helpdesk, you will find answers for everything

https://helpdesk.utrum.io/en-us/article/frequently-asked-questions-rd2ro6/

legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1109
Graphic Design & Translation - BTC accepted here!

We are happy to release our dICO App where you can make atomic swaps (wallet to wallet transactions without any third party or central exchange)  using simple GUI wallet Smiley

Give it a try in our tokensale

Watch step by step Tutorial

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHYca55LWBs

nice demonstration of what to expect from this team and the collaboration with KOMODO. it is great you can experience it already at the ICO stage Smiley
Activity: 304
Merit: 15
0xF8D135631a3dE808D86cA1CB1a5D4ecd9c2a0921
Great project, really like it. And I don't think there's something similar out there, not to many tokens, and most likely also a good marketing team. Good job devs, congrats on the release and hope you stik around...
Activity: 30
I really like your project. Since I did not initially see that you already have a video presentation, I immediately watched the preview. And I concluded that the idea of the project is interesting, but at the same time it is not often found. I hope that the team will succeed!
Activity: 714
Merit: 10
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
Congratulations Utrom for very wonderful advertisement. This will surely attract more investors. Atleast the project launched its firts ads and turns into very positive outcome. Advertising in popular and well known websites are very advantageous because this website are most viewed and visited of supporters and investors.
With this advertisment, we are hoping that the popularity of UTRUM will increase. More people supporting means more chance of making this project a success. Let's see how thing will go on in the future of this project.
I agree. With an advertisement that runs very well will be very successful which Utrum will gain more people that will join the project.

Yes that's true,  in order utrum be known advertising,  sharing to peer and in social media is highly recommended to do because many uses it most especially in social media.  I am sure it will be successful and many will join the project.
I agree! Advertising is one of the effective ways to bring the project to the community. You did a great job. Not only that, but the fact that you do better. There will be many investors pay attention and choose the project to invest. The value of the project will increase rapidly.
Yes, I agree with your opinion on this project. Advertising plays a very important role to make the ico popular. And the team is continuously promoting the project on various platforms. And because of their effective and innovative advertising strategy the team is consistently gaining investors as well as community members.
Activity: 294

We are happy to release our dICO App where you can make atomic swaps (wallet to wallet transactions without any third party or central exchange)  using simple GUI wallet Smiley

This is great news for us! I see that you are trying very hard and have already achieved such excellent results! Now you can see your wallet and use it in the future. I read your recommendations in the textbook!
Really great job done for the team Utrum. We can really clearly see its hardworks and efforts done for the goal and further achievements of the Utrum project as a trusted playback for crypto investors. Hopefully more achievements are on their way for the team Utrum and reach it by the team.
Activity: 672

This is great news for us! I see that you are trying very hard and have already achieved such excellent results! Now you can see your wallet and use it in the future. I read your recommendations in the textbook!
Pages:
Jump to: