Pages:
Author

Topic: ⭐ Utrum [OOT] ⭐One-Stop Center for Crypto Research ⭐ LIVE Project ⭐ - page 55. (Read 30056 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Congratulations Utrom for very wonderful advertisement. This will surely attract more investors. Atleast the project launched its firts ads and turns into very positive outcome. Advertising in popular and well known websites are very advantageous because this website are most viewed and visited of supporters and investors.

Great, as time goes by this project become more popular. In some point, I would like to asi for further updates on their token sale which I think it's the best time to invest. Hopefully some devs can provide me a link about token sale. Thanks you!   Cheesy

Same here. I wanted to know about the progress of Utrum token sales. But base on the given update on their telegram channel, 35% of soft cap is already achieved. Which means that 35% of 1Million USD is equals to 350k USD. Am I right admin? Then if I'm correct, then it would be a great news as this will consider a big achievements from the team.
Activity: 406
Merit: 105

We are happy to release our dICO App where you can make atomic swaps (wallet to wallet transactions without any third party or central exchange)  using simple GUI wallet Smiley

Give it a try in our tokensale

Watch step by step Tutorial

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHYca55LWBs

The admin really cares about their supporters and investors they have created step by step tutorial so that there will be no confusion on the user side.

Is that the address where we can pay for the token sale and get the coins or something? Or is that the wallet that we need to use for utrum???

Just watch the tutorial on how to use it. The youtube link was already posted. By the way, I like the gui and I like the features that we can be able to swap our coins without using third party exchanges. I am sure the token sale will be more popular.
Activity: 504
Merit: 20

We are happy to release our dICO App where you can make atomic swaps (wallet to wallet transactions without any third party or central exchange)  using simple GUI wallet Smiley

The admin really cares about their supporters and investors they have created step by step tutorial so that there will be no confusion on the user side.

Is that the address where we can pay for the token sale and get the coins or something? Or is that the wallet that we need to use for utrum???
Activity: 154
Congratulations Utrom for very wonderful advertisement. This will surely attract more investors. Atleast the project launched its firts ads and turns into very positive outcome. Advertising in popular and well known websites are very advantageous because this website are most viewed and visited of supporters and investors.
With this advertisment, we are hoping that the popularity of UTRUM will increase. More people supporting means more chance of making this project a success. Let's see how thing will go on in the future of this project.
I agree. With an advertisement that runs very well will be very successful which Utrum will gain more people that will join the project.

Yes that's true,  in order utrum be known advertising,  sharing to peer and in social media is highly recommended to do because many uses it most especially in social media.  I am sure it will be successful and many will join the project.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
great, I love this project. Can I join?
Activity: 210

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

Thank you for this wonderful tutorial on how we can manage our wallets. Is there a discount or bonus if we purchase the token sale right now?
This tutorial will help a lot of members and they can easily apply for the token. Utrum really provide an efficient and reliable way to help us.
Activity: 434

Great, as time goes by this project become more popular. In some point, I would like to asi for further updates on their token sale which I think it's the best time to invest. Hopefully some devs can provide me a link about token sale. Thanks you!   Cheesy
Activity: 280
With this advertisment, we are hoping that the popularity of UTRUM will increase. More people supporting means more chance of making this project a success. Let's see how thing will go on in the future of this project.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
Activity: 320

https://i.imgur.com/uyxDpCk.png

Looks good, think I'll give it a try. Hope it's easier to use than the Agama Wallet for Komodo, I never did get the hang of it.

It is very easy. See the feedback from users

https://twitter.com/GuilouGuilouOTE/status/995595538673405953

It only took me 8min between the downloading of the DicoApp (OOTdApp) and the arrival of the OOT coins in my Agama wallet. Thank you @utrumdotio and BRAVO @KomodoPlatform for all of the groundbreaking tech you bring to us. I really look forward your next scaling test! $OOT $KMD
Activity: 238

https://i.imgur.com/uyxDpCk.png

Looks good, think I'll give it a try. Hope it's easier to use than the Agama Wallet for Komodo, I never did get the hang of it.
Activity: 238
This project is really progressing possitively making the people around the Utrum community much integrated their trust into it. I think that this is the best time for the Utrum to keep showing their potential to the whole crypto currency community. I am really looking forward for the Utrum project to be available in the coinmarket as soon as possible.
Utrum project has been attractive since day one. This project collected numerous appreciation from the crypto community. As we observed this project is continuosly grow and develop. Wishing that the team members will get enough number of investors for the success of this project.
Thats true! Based on the core idea, the project is a win win and may grab attention of any user, which is a good thing. They just have to uplift the platform more and bring updates to the current situation.
Activity: 31
 everyone who will come to see the project will have a positive impression about Utrum.
than the platform will be different from the same ico banch? you want to give project reviews and evaluate them like them? as well as give forecasts to the market, but any trader knows that there are two paths in any situation and accurate forecasts appear a minute before the transactions

Krones, as a dev team we are building platform only. You could become an analyst on Utrum Platform if you have knowledge or write a review. Yes predictions is tough, We will use both chart predictions by experts and Artificial Intelligence to identify patterns. Remember, Utrum will not have any experts on their own. Anyone can register on Utrum, become an expert based on member ratings, earn rewards for their contributions.

Activity: 672
Merit: 11
This project is really progressing possitively making the people around the Utrum community much integrated their trust into it. I think that this is the best time for the Utrum to keep showing their potential to the whole crypto currency community. I am really looking forward for the Utrum project to be available in the coinmarket as soon as possible.
Utrum project has been attractive since day one. This project collected numerous appreciation from the crypto community. As we observed this project is continuosly grow and develop. Wishing that the team members will get enough number of investors for the success of this project.
At this stage the project actively gains popularity among freelancers as his emphasis goes on this orientation.
Maybe. Work as a freelancer is also convenient and at the same time
profitable. The sphere with crypto currency is very profitable and you can work with it even when traveling. Most users choose this job now. Since the government does not respect its citizens.
Activity: 560
Merit: 270
than the platform will be different from the same ico banch? you want to give project reviews and evaluate them like them? as well as give forecasts to the market, but any trader knows that there are two paths in any situation and accurate forecasts appear a minute before the transactions
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
As I read the article of OOT I found out that OOT has a great team and very good project, 54 million circulating supply, unsold token must be burned.

Good luck

Best regards

Okane Satoshi
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
At this stage the project actively gains popularity among freelancers as his emphasis goes on this orientation.
Pages:
Jump to: