Pages:
Author

Topic: ⭐ Utrum [OOT] ⭐One-Stop Center for Crypto Research ⭐ LIVE Project ⭐ - page 54. (Read 30056 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
There was more participation with utrum now comparing to the foundation stage as they are actively communicating and asking us more about the token sale and reaping a greater success with  Utrum.
Indeed, the sale of tokens is growing every day more and in the end it will lead to the successful completion of Ico. Is there currently any bonus percentage on sales?
Yes, there is a bonus for a user who currently has KMD as the payment gateway to buy Utrum in 30% bonus, while in Coinbase you got no bonus.
In that case I don't see any problems in exchange of the currency for kmd and purchases with a bonus in 30% if not to be lazy, it will take a maximum of minutes 20.

Yeah thats correct, i hope people dont let this opportunity go away. Its the best they could do to gather some crowd for the tokensale. Afterall 30% bonus is a decent steal.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
Congratulations Utrom for very wonderful advertisement. This will surely attract more investors. Atleast the project launched its firts ads and turns into very positive outcome. Advertising in popular and well known websites are very advantageous because this website are most viewed and visited of supporters and investors.
With this advertisment, we are hoping that the popularity of UTRUM will increase. More people supporting means more chance of making this project a success. Let's see how thing will go on in the future of this project.
I agree. With an advertisement that runs very well will be very successful which Utrum will gain more people that will join the project.

Yes that's true,  in order utrum be known advertising,  sharing to peer and in social media is highly recommended to do because many uses it most especially in social media.  I am sure it will be successful and many will join the project.
I agree! Advertising is one of the effective ways to bring the project to the community. You did a great job. Not only that, but the fact that you do better. There will be many investors pay attention and choose the project to invest. The value of the project will increase rapidly.
Activity: 138
It only took me 8 min between the downloading of the DicoApp (OOTdApp) and the arrival of the OOT coins in my Agama wallet. Thank you utrumdotio and BRAVO komodo platform for all of the groundbreaking tech you bring to us. I really look forward your next scaling test! $OOT $KMD
Activity: 182
There was more participation with utrum now comparing to the foundation stage as they are actively communicating and asking us more about the token sale and reaping a greater success with  Utrum.
Indeed, the sale of tokens is growing every day more and in the end it will lead to the successful completion of Ico. Is there currently any bonus percentage on sales?
Yes, there is a bonus for a user who currently has KMD as the payment gateway to buy Utrum in 30% bonus, while in Coinbase you got no bonus.
In that case I don't see any problems in exchange of the currency for kmd and purchases with a bonus in 30% if not to be lazy, it will take a maximum of minutes 20.
Activity: 602
Activity: 616
great, I love this project. Can I join?

Yes, you can join the ICO, most of the ICO in this forum you can join all of them, except you are a US and China citizen.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
It should be noted that you have many social tools for users where they I will be able to monitor the project and to ask questions about him, this correct decision from team to register the project everywhere where is possible.
Activity: 532
Congratulations Utrom for very wonderful advertisement. This will surely attract more investors. Atleast the project launched its firts ads and turns into very positive outcome. Advertising in popular and well known websites are very advantageous because this website are most viewed and visited of supporters and investors.

Great, as time goes by this project become more popular. In some point, I would like to asi for further updates on their token sale which I think it's the best time to invest. Hopefully some devs can provide me a link about token sale. Thanks you!   Cheesy

Same here. I wanted to know about the progress of Utrum token sales. But base on the given update on their telegram channel, 35% of soft cap is already achieved. Which means that 35% of 1Million USD is equals to 350k USD. Am I right admin? Then if I'm correct, then it would be a great news as this will consider a big achievements from the team.

The dev released a dICO app that will make the tokensale more easy to use and without using any third party exchange. I am curious and want to see how the swapping coins in a simple gui will work.
It's nice that Utrum release its ICO app. Investors will be glad because of its new updates. I am just wondering is anyone here can tell me when will be the launching token sale because I'am planning to buy. Hope someone will reply me soon. Thank you

Activity: 322
Merit: 1
Whitepapers of Utrum seems diligent with all the plans they aim with the objectives and scope of launch,  they have secured potential in a huge manner to win.
Thats true bud Although the whitepaper is very very long I still enjoyed reading it since it provided me the information needed to know about the project.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
PISTI
They main reason why they are getting a lot of supporters is because they are open and transparent to thier community regarding informations about thier project.
Activity: 574
Activity: 294
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
Ask us about tokensale and we are abiding with great metrics in the platform reaching out various crypto investors in the economy driving through a positive connectivity to achieve success.
Activity: 238
Whitepapers of Utrum seems diligent with all the plans they aim with the objectives and scope of launch,  they have secured potential in a huge manner to win.
Activity: 196
I really appreciate the concept and the consideration of the users done by this project I just recently found about it and already I am starting to like it.
Utrum had secured the better potential so it holds the huge reputation and trust from all the crypto users in the community which is just trending more investors.

I really like how utrum will work once launched. Everyone will give chances to be able to earn rewards by participating in this platform. I really hope that more investors will support this project.
At least, at this time we can join Utrum bounty for earning some OOT token first. And if the project will have more good signal, the investors will come be here.
There was more possibilities with utrum leading a great change in the crypto community, do ask us more about the token sale and together we reap a greater success.
Activity: 420
Merit: 259
I really appreciate the concept and the consideration of the users done by this project I just recently found about it and already I am starting to like it.
Utrum had secured the better potential so it holds the huge reputation and trust from all the crypto users in the community which is just trending more investors.

I really like how utrum will work once launched. Everyone will give chances to be able to earn rewards by participating in this platform. I really hope that more investors will support this project.
At least, at this time we can join Utrum bounty for earning some OOT token first. And if the project will have more good signal, the investors will come be here.
Activity: 434
With this advertisment, we are hoping that the popularity of UTRUM will increase. More people supporting means more chance of making this project a success. Let's see how thing will go on in the future of this project.
I agree. With an advertisement that runs very well will be very successful which Utrum will gain more people that will join the project.

Yes that's true,  in order utrum be known advertising,  sharing to peer and in social media is highly recommended to do because many uses it most especially in social media.  I am sure it will be successful and many will join the project.
This is smartly strategy of Utrum team. And we can see the good affect of promoting to Utrum. Who is the Advisor of Utrum?
Activity: 336
Scouting for Innovative ideas.

We are happy to release our dICO App where you can make atomic swaps (wallet to wallet transactions without any third party or central exchange)  using simple GUI wallet Smiley

Give it a try in our tokensale

Watch step by step Tutorial

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHYca55LWBs

Thanks for this kind of updates, seeing that you can easily make a GUI specifically for the ICO makes it more undeniably that you can really compete with the existing platforms for ICO review/community.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
BitHostCoin.io

Great, as time goes by this project become more popular. In some point, I would like to asi for further updates on their token sale which I think it's the best time to invest. Hopefully some devs can provide me a link about token sale. Thanks you!   Cheesy

Same here. I wanted to know about the progress of Utrum token sales. But base on the given update on their telegram channel, 35% of soft cap is already achieved. Which means that 35% of 1Million USD is equals to 350k USD. Am I right admin? Then if I'm correct, then it would be a great news as this will consider a big achievements from the team.

The dev released a dICO app that will make the tokensale more easy to use and without using any third party exchange. I am curious and want to see how the swapping coins in a simple gui will work.
Activity: 420
BitHostCoin.io

We are happy to release our dICO App where you can make atomic swaps (wallet to wallet transactions without any third party or central exchange)  using simple GUI wallet Smiley

Give it a try in our tokensale

Watch step by step Tutorial

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHYca55LWBs

The admin really cares about their supporters and investors they have created step by step tutorial so that there will be no confusion on the user side.

Is that the address where we can pay for the token sale and get the coins or something? Or is that the wallet that we need to use for utrum???

Just watch the tutorial on how to use it. The youtube link was already posted. By the way, I like the gui and I like the features that we can be able to swap our coins without using third party exchanges. I am sure the token sale will be more popular.

I will watch now the tutorial on how to use it because I am really curious about how this will work and how fast the swapping will be. Also is there any chance to add more supported cryptocurrencies?
Pages:
Jump to: